fat frank's ram-a-loco ding dong CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Oheddieeddie

Re: fat frank's ram-a-loco ding dong CK

Postby Oheddieeddie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:25 pm

What the fuck?

If we're 10 points clear in Feb by playing our best team every week I garuantee the players won't feel tired, but if you're advocating rotating now because the reserves are good enough then they'll still be good enough in Feb. It's much easier to come into a winning team.

There will be natural rotation from injuries and suspensions and lack of form anyway and I'd expect Bamford to force his way in.

Don't pre-whinge on the players behalf, they're not Danny Mills FFS

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:What the fuck?

If we're 10 points clear in Feb by playing our best team every week I garuantee the players won't feel tired, but if you're advocating rotating now because the reserves are good enough then they'll still be good enough in Feb. It's much easier to come into a winning team.

There will be natural rotation from injuries and suspensions and lack of form anyway and I'd expect Bamford to force his way in.

Don't pre-whinge on the players behalf, they're not Danny Mills FFS

a certain amount of feeling fatigued is mental, but the world and his wife will be suggesting we must be getting a bit knacked by the run in to the end of the season. there's going to be no avoiding them poisonous suggestions, so surely it's better to try and avoid such a situation and start utilising the full squad tomorrow.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:53 pm

I really don't give a fuck about the League Cup. I'd rather we weren't even in it. Given that we have to be, let's just use it to get our reserves fitter and doing the same routines as the first 11 does. If they do that they'll beat Bolton anyway. If not, then who cares?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:21 pm

We should play the reserves like they're friendlies for a couple of rounds,then let the ladies play the next round....they want fcking equal opps don't they.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:24 pm

sunshine whites wrote:Cracking report as ever :salute:
https://www.thesquareball.net/leeds-uni ... two-games/

:lol:
Love it when Moscow hits the turbo button on the Hyperlexicon.
But...
No mention of KP!
He mentions just about every other player, and even gets a nice stiletto into Bradley Johnson's ribs, but no mention of the keystone around which this baroque masterpiece is built.
See me after class, Moscow.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:38 pm

You asked for it, Classic Moscow
"It wasn’t only Keogh’s eyes that Saiz caught, and we should enjoy him in this form before he is constantly man-marked, has his legs broken, or objects strongly again to Welsh (White) people and is sent off in Swansea. Derby tried to curb Saiz by bringing on Bradley Johnson to mark him in the second half, but we know better than Lampard that Johnson’s first thoughts are always for scoring that one thunderbastard in a thousand, not for stopping another at play. Saiz looked annoyed by Johnson’s presence, but we know that feeling too from when Simon Grayson used to submit his teamsheets, :lol: and we learned as Saiz did that having Bradley around is never as bad as it seems."

"It might not last. It won’t last. Nothing can. Samu Saiz is 27 :shock: , like Joplin, Hendrix, Cobain or Winehouse, a fragile age for a genius", :shock: missed Robert Johnson Jim Morrison Brian Jones

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Fine piece that. Might even start buying you pints, Moscow.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:31 am

If you're still replaying the goals, here are a few new angles from LUTV: https://www.leedsunited.com/video/98421 ... am-derby-a

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 am

sunshine whites wrote:"It might not last. It won’t last. Nothing can. Samu Saiz is 27 :shock: , like Joplin, Hendrix, Cobain or Winehouse, a fragile age for a genius", :shock: missed Robert Johnson Jim Morrison Brian Jones

And you've missed Paul Kossoff & Rory Gallagher :thumbd:

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:34 am

welshwhite wrote: And you've missed Paul Kossoff & Rory Gallagher :thumbd:

Nice Shadow Play WW, RU the Shin Kicker or The Hunter?

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:22 am

dirty leeds wrote:If you're still replaying the goals, here are a few new angles from LUTV: https://www.leedsunited.com/video/98421 ... am-derby-a

Did anyone get the impression that Eddie thought Roofe's first was a great header? :D

Return to “The Square Ball”