Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
JohnGiles
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby JohnGiles » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Tommy wrote:Quite fancied this but I can't get time off around this time due to work. Best of luck you silly bastards.


“Derrr” brain

JohnGiles
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby JohnGiles » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Tommy wrote:Quite fancied this but I can't get time off around this time due to work. Best of luck you silly bastards.


Wrong thread, T. This is the abuse thread.


Patient

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm

JohnGiles wrote:
welshwhite wrote:
Tommy wrote:Quite fancied this but I can't get time off around this time due to work. Best of luck you silly bastards.


Wrong thread, T. This is the abuse thread.


Patient

:mrgreen: and folk wonder why there's a misconception this account is Welshwhite :lol: less slobber on the knobber next time, eh? :D
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby welshwhite » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Blackwhite wrote: :mrgreen: and folk wonder why there's a misconception this account is Welshwhite :lol: less slobber on the knobber next time, eh? :D


Its a regular poster with another account :thumbl:
Its called doing a welshwhite :)

Mr Reality
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby Mr Reality » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Ontolly wrote:
Mr Reality wrote:What a strange response.

That cuts deep


It was merely an observation. :thumbl:

User avatar
Quiffy
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby Quiffy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Ontolly wrote:.......you snivelling little math teacher gimp like geek type twat


it's maths with an 's' you fuckwit. who the fuck taught you englis?
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

User avatar
LSD&2Es
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:06 am
Location: Surrey

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby LSD&2Es » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:20 am

Quiffy wrote:
Ontolly wrote:.......you snivelling little math teacher gimp like geek type twat


it's maths with an 's' you fuckwit. who the fuck taught you englis?


Is it still maths if he only knows one sum?

JohnGiles
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: Fitter Stoke (Has A Bath) : CK

Postby JohnGiles » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:40 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Blackwhite wrote: :mrgreen: and folk wonder why there's a misconception this account is Welshwhite :lol: less slobber on the knobber next time, eh? :D


Its a regular poster with another account :thumbl:
Its called doing a welshwhite :)


Humble


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Devi and 14 guests

cron