YES that Mad Bastard Bielsa's brand of football IS good enough for Leeds United

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Oheddieeddie

Re: YES that Mad Bastard Bielsa's brand of football IS good enough for Leeds United

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:31 pm

welshwhite wrote:

He's got no fucking chance, the Lille defence lawyers will just show the court Youtube clips of Bamford and Kiko this season.

Case dismissed.

Tha amusing part is that Bielsa plans to represent himself!

I hope the defence lawyer does research too! The spreadsheet action is gonna be immense!!

welshwhite

Re: YES that Mad Bastard Bielsa's brand of football IS good enough for Leeds United

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Leeds United News
‏ @LeedsUnitedYEP
2h2 hours ago

Carlos Corberan to remain at Leeds United following Cultural Leonesa interest. #lufc

So that's Corberan and Bielsa committing themselves to us.
Hooray :cheers:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm

But they're both getting too much money.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Blackwhite wrote:But they're both getting too much money.

I doubt if Corberan is on anything near the six million Bielsa is on.
The Rhondda Gazette stated that Bielsa was on that amount (before tax).

No Championship manager is worth anywhere near that amount.
Not when the club is losing £20 million a year :thumbd:

Reckless spending like that could see the club go under :puker:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:21 pm

So long as WGUAFC then it's all been worth it, even if it goes in off our arse in the last minute of a twice weekly snoreathon. :thumbl: otherwise what was the fucking point :thumbd:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:27 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:But they're both getting too much money.

I doubt if Corberan is on anything near the six million Bielsa is on.
The Rhondda Gazette stated that Bielsa was on that amount (before tax).

No Championship manager is worth anywhere near that amount.
Not when the club is losing £20 million a year :thumbd:

Reckless spending like that could see the club go under :puker:

I heard Carlos demanded parity to stay.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:33 pm

Pay Corberan whatever he wants. He's worth every peseta. And more. I'll drive him there meself. Er... no, sorry: not that last bit.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:I heard Carlos demanded parity to stay.

There should be something in the Rhondda Gazette about it on Wednesday.
Jones the Hack has a football write-up every week.

I'm assuming you can buy it there in Scunthorpe?

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:17 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Pay Corberan whatever he wants. He's worth every peseta. And more. I'll drive him there meself. Er... no, sorry: not that last bit.

He can have all the pesetas he wants and what he doesn’t need you can have DL. They’ve been out of fashion for a while now. And where would you drive him? Thorpe Arch?
You should really stay off that Aussie plonk, it’ll rot yer brains! :mrgreen:
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:32 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:I heard Carlos demanded parity to stay.

There should be something in the Rhondda Gazette about it on Wednesday.
Jones the Hack has a football write-up every week.

I'm assuming you can buy it there in Scunthorpe?

Not sure but the Lithuania Herald will no doubt report on it and Bielsa's subsequent pay rise to ensure he's still top dog.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:32 pm

I've been thinking about this and Bielsa is on far too much. Let's get the Hock and the Heck back in. Far cheaper and we'll get two quality coaches. Yes let's do this.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:54 pm

AndyPaul wrote:I've been thinking about this and Bielsa is on far too much. Let's get the Hock and the Heck back in. Far cheaper and we'll get two quality coaches. Yes let's do this.

Bang em in

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Tycipa wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Pay Corberan whatever he wants. He's worth every peseta. And more. I'll drive him there meself. Er... no, sorry: not that last bit.

He can have all the pesetas he wants and what he doesn’t need you can have DL. They’ve been out of fashion for a while now. And where would you drive him? Thorpe Arch?
You should really stay off that Aussie plonk, it’ll rot yer brains! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Hadn't touched a drop at that point. I have now, though.

moscowhite

YES that Mad Bastard Bielsa's brand of football IS good enough for Leeds United

Postby moscowhite » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:32 pm

I wonder if that's £2m before or after tax, and whether Jody Morris and the rest of the staff are thrown in or cost extra.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Fat Frank has done nothing as a manager, he's getting 2 million quid a season just on his name alone.

With that in mind, I see nothing wrong with paying a quality manager like Bielsa the six million quid he's on (before tax).

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:47 pm

moscowhite wrote:https://twitter.com/MattHughesTimes/status/1140675282577317890

I wonder if that's £2m before or after tax, and whether Jody Morris and the rest of the staff are thrown in or cost extra.

So Lamps earns more than Bielsa? Will be interesting to see Yebo spin that :lol: :lol:

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:04 pm

welshwhite wrote:Fat Frank has done nothing as a manager, he's getting 2 million quid a season just on his name alone.

With that in mind, I see nothing wrong with paying a quality manager like Bielsa the six million quid he's on (before tax).

:mrgreen:

Are you married? xx
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

Lindafromripon

Postby Lindafromripon » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:
welshwhite wrote:Fat Frank has done nothing as a manager, he's getting 2 million quid a season just on his name alone.

:mrgreen:

Are you married? xx

I was just about to ask you the same, Babes.

Xx
i'm just a single lady looking to be treated with respect.....

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:13 pm

I too believe that Bielsa deserves the £6 million split between him and his staff over 2 seasons

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:36 am

Happy Birthday for today, Bert. I've sent you a new bucket in our colours and had our smiley badge printed on it.

Hope you like it.

Leeds United
2 hrs ·

Happy birthday Marcelo!

Return to “The Square Ball”