Trialists, Transfers & Speculation

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
dirty leeds

Re: Trialists, Transfers & Speculation

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:09 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:Shithouser Extrodinaire - Daniel Ayala roumoured to be a target

er, no thanks

Where d'you see that? I saw it a couple of days ago somewheres but got the impression it was made-up bollocks. It had better be. We don't need him this season and if we go up we don't need him at all.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:18 pm

dirty leeds wrote:

er, no thanks

Where d'you see that? I saw it a couple of days ago somewheres but got the impression it was made-up bollocks. It had better be. We don't need him this season and if we go up we don't need him at all.

It’s the international break, expect more of this type of silly bollocks, journos need to do something.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:40 pm

er, no thanks

Would buying him not signify that Mr White might be going back?

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:04 am

Seeing Leeds fans online thirsting after a 38-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic to play in our intense, pressing forward line just reminds me how few people genuinely pay attention to football.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:12 am

Professor Weeto wrote:Seeing Leeds fans online thirsting after a 38-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic to play in our intense, pressing forward line just reminds me how few people genuinely pay attention to football.

Scenes when he signs but only ever plays for the U23s.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:20 am

Danny Rose in the news circling the drain at Spuds....
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 am

Blackwhite wrote:Danny Rose in the news circling the drain at Spuds....

Not surprising - it often looks like he is not really paying attention even for England.
Its like he is a squad/rotation player now, rather than 1st choice.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Adam Pope now on Twitter saying Orta says January will be a quiet time for us for transfers.

I guess the club thinks we have enough firepower to take us up :cheers:

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:48 pm

welshwhite wrote:Adam Pope now on Twitter saying Orta says January will be a quiet time for us for transfers.

I guess the club thinks we have enough firepower to take us up :cheers:

we may well have - especially after eddie has pissed off to one of arsenal's other feeder clubs :thumbl:

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:50 pm

I don't really see us needing to sign anyone unless Nketiah goes or, maybe, Casilla faces a lenghty ban. What position could we realistically strengthen, otherwise? A number 10 would be nice but Roberts is looking great there at the moment and I can't see the likes of Eze coming in to sit on the bench. Hopefully Roberts will stay fit.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Yeah I’m not fussed about signing anyone unless we lose Meslier, White or Nketiah. We have players for every position and anyone we might sign likely won’t get to to speed in time to contribute. For better or worse we’re pissing with the cock we’ve got.

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Tommy wrote:Yeah I’m not fussed about signing anyone unless we lose Meslier, White or Nketiah. We have players for every position and anyone we might sign likely won’t get to to speed in time to contribute. For better or worse we’re pissing with the cock we’ve got.

Yup. I guess the only other possibility would be us signing a winger to cover Clarke's seemingly inevitable January departure, but given he hasn't played a minute in the league I suspect we'd rely on Stevens or McCarron to step up instead.

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Professor Weeto wrote:
Tommy wrote:Yeah I’m not fussed about signing anyone unless we lose Meslier, White or Nketiah. We have players for every position and anyone we might sign likely won’t get to to speed in time to contribute. For better or worse we’re pissing with the cock we’ve got.

Yup. I guess the only other possibility would be us signing a winger to cover Clarke's seemingly inevitable January departure, but given he hasn't played a minute in the league I suspect we'd rely on Stevens or McCarron to step up instead.

Don't think another winger is needed , Clark also probably surplus too requirements now ...... should replace with a striker or defender ,somewhere where cover or better alternatives are needed .

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Graham Smyth says no chance that White will be recalled so that’s one less concern. So that’s White, Cooper, Ayling, Berardi, Phillips, Davis and Struijk. Frankly another defender is a waste of money given how few chances we allow.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:21 pm

I like this!
Andymac

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:38 pm

Really appreciate the expert opinion but it's aggravating AF to find that paying off your card every month > increased credit limit to a degree I'll likely never need* > WORSE rating.

*Good to have though...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Really appreciate the expert opinion but it's aggravating AF to find that paying off your card every month > increased credit limit to a degree I'll likely never need* > WORSE rating.

*Good to have though...

ponte will be along in a minute...
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Ah fuck, I'm all over the shop... Will repost :oops:

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Quiffy wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:Really appreciate the expert opinion but it's aggravating AF to find that paying off your card every month > increased credit limit to a degree I'll likely never need* > WORSE rating.

*Good to have though...

ponte will be along in a minute...

:bounce:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:23 pm

De bock could be on his way back from Sunderland.

Return to “The Square Ball”