Re: Trialists, Transfers & Speculation

Postby thestraw » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Be like a new signing when he returns
#MOT #GAWA

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:22 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
Ponte wrote:Tyler Roberts faces an extended period out after picking up an ankle injury in training earlier this week.

Waccoe cunt reckons it's a stress fracture, having spoken to someone at the club. If true, could be a month or so.

Stringent medicals at Elland Road these days. :cheers:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:
Ponte wrote:Tyler Roberts faces an extended period out after picking up an ankle injury in training earlier this week.

Waccoe cunt reckons it's a stress fracture, having spoken to someone at the club. If true, could be a month or so.

I think someone said the hairline was done here at Leeds, in training.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:42 pm

dirty leeds wrote:

He's done an Ekuban then?

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:30 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
Oheddieeddie"[quote="Ponte wrote:Tyler Roberts faces an extended period out after picking up an ankle injury in training earlier this week.

Dirty Leeds
I think someone said the hairline was done here at Leeds, in training.[/quote]

Yeah just seen that. The earlier post said that it was that it was a stress fracture.

Tyler's twitter post about "working hard to replay the fans faith and patience in him. MOT" made me smile..., just get fit actually play a game,and score some goals you impudent young pup. We will Decide how much faith and patience we have

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 pm

I think someone said the hairline was done here at Leeds, in training.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Bet is was fucking Berardi.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Phatphil65 wrote:I think someone said the hairline was done here at Leeds, in training.
[/quote][/quote]

Bet is was fucking Berardi.[/quote]
Don’t think Berardi swings that way. :mrgreen:

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:04 pm

When is Saiz due back?
Andymac

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Andymac-47 wrote:When is Saiz due back?

He's back for the Derby County away game on Wednesday.

And we're on the telly again :)

Hooray for Murdoch :cheers:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:30 pm

welshwhite wrote:

That'll be a red for someone then...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:32 pm

I think that something like 3 of our next 4 defeats are on sky :cheers:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
welshwhite wrote:

That'll be a red for someone then...

I''ve forgotten who's turn it is, Jansson?

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Philips, then Jansson.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Mustafaster wrote:Philips, then Jansson.

De Bock hasn't broken his duck yet. Straight red for looking at someone funny.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Jansson will get booked, miss 2 games then get sent off on his return and miss 3 more.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:41 am

Radrizzani, Kinnear and Orta Q&A YEP
Orta on Lasogga's future..

“They are in a special situation. Pierre, he is happy in Leeds and now his family grows in Leeds with a new child. I think it is a situation we can discuss and can be a possibility. With his quality we are obviously evaluating this possibility. Pierre is showing his quality. I never doubted him because he’s a quality, top player. Now he is established, he knows more the league, he knows more his team-mates and he’s started to play with confidence.”
Hay "wasn't entirely clear from Orta's answer if there's a specific option in Lasogga's deal to make the move permanent but from what I was told last summer, there isn't one.

Orta/Radrizzani on future of Saiz/Jansson if Leeds remain in the Championship...

VO: "We've already renewed the contract of Jansson. We are really keen to keep these players in the squad. But, for example, with Chris Wood if the desire is really hard (on leaving) then it's difficult to manage the squad. If they have the economical desire to play in the Premier League and they're pushing you it's difficult. All the players who want to play at Leeds United will stay at Leeds United."

Radrizzani on being questioned where Chris Wood/Charlie Taylor money has gone...

"spent around £19/20 million on player transfers. Obviously we didn't get all the money for Chris Wood but it will be paid by Burnley over three years. Salary wage by about £8 million from last year so I think if you make the calculations we've spent much more than what we got for those players."

Orta on Pablo Hernadez future...

“It’s true that he’s a player who’s out of contract in June. I’ve had several discussions with his agent, talking about the situation, talking about his aim to stay with us. That for me is very important. He showed the other day in his press conference that he wanted to stay with us and that for me is the first step towards reaching an agreement. Obviously Paul Heckingbottom has an important word in this situation. We’re discussing it and we need to evaluate this situation in the short term.”

Radrizzani on letting Rob Green leave...

"It wasn't an easy decision. I think he got (to the decision) a little bit by himself. We were really happy to keep him included in the squad but at his age I think he wanted to guarantee he would play as number one but the coach couldn't know for sure."

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:11 pm

the most interesting bit about all that is the claim that wages have increased by £8m. That increase is nearly a third of our annual revenue and dwarfs any profits that we've never really made (i think ken managed an eightieth of that once). the thing is it's not enough really. it'll be so fucking depressing if our best players decide to leave in the summer to move to derby or fulham because they can double their wages.

it's all too easy to say we should be spending more when it's not your money you're spending.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Quiffy wrote:the most interesting bit about all that is the claim that wages have increased by £8m....

Scarcely believable, tbh. It's, y'know, £1.6m a week, at our level it's like signing eight new tip top (£20k a week, none or almost none of our squad get this afaik, e.g. Maybe BS but see https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... tgalleries)
earners whilst keeping everyone else. Anyone seen any evidence of this happening? How much do Orta and friends earn?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Quiffy wrote:it's all too easy to say we should be spending more when it's not your money you're spending.

People that buy, tickets, shirts, a match day telly pass, or even a club key-ring might argue that point.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:29 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Quiffy wrote:it's all too easy to say we should be spending more when it's not your money you're spending.

People that buy, tickets, shirts, a match day telly pass, or even a club key-ring might argue that point.

Don't forget hospitality, food, beverage, match day merchandise!
This was enjoyed by the Club with an increase in attendances early in the season, at this level in the absence of bloated TV monies & sponsorship its a critical source of income.
Fans have the ultimate power to withdraw funding by staying away when the product & results are shite.

Return to “The Square Ball”