Trialists, Transfers & Speculation

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Oheddieeddie

Re: Trialists, Transfers & Speculation

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:13 am

"Mr Reality"]https://twitter.com/PhilHayYEP/status/958464689746276352

Oh no our myopic weak-wristed keeper gone. Permission for bottom lip to quiver?

Lonners there, proving against all odds to be completely irreplaceable.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:56 am

Tyler Roberts could be anything but WBA really tried to keep him.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 am

Dale White wrote:Tyler Roberts could be anything but WBA really tried to keep him.

Thats a good sign surely. Wasn't he out of contract in 5 months time too?
#MOT #GAWA

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:26 am

thestraw wrote:
Dale White wrote:Tyler Roberts could be anything but WBA really tried to keep him.

Thats a good sign surely. Wasn't he out of contract in 5 months time too?

Aye, hence the low fee. He would have gone for £300k in the summer.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Christiansen indicated that Leeds won't be signing a replacement for Lonergan. Will promoted Peacock-Farrell or Miazek from the academy. #lufc

Given our injury and suspension record, this doesn't seem the wisest move. Watch, next game, when Felix breaks a striker's neck then projectile vomits on the ref and gets banned for 15 games.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Hay suggesting we're taking a look around for a centre back after all the injuries/suspensions. I'm guessing they're thinking loans?

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:34 pm

So after asking to leave then being allowed to, Lonergan had failed to agree terms with Sunderland. Now we're stuck with a 2nd choice keeper everyone knows isn't wanted and doesn't want to be here, lovely.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:43 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:So after asking to leave then being allowed to, Lonergan had failed to agree terms with Sunderland. Now we're stuck with a 2nd choice keeper everyone knows isn't wanted and doesn't want to be here, lovely.

Fucking hell the cunt has even dropped the pen now. Useless useless useless.

Of all the players ever connected to Leeds United I hate hate hate this twat more than any other. That includes Aizelwood, Nicolls, Steve 'legend' Morison, Andros Townsend. Just pay him off he's absolute pap

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:44 pm

i dunno if he's fit or what but i did notice that rob green wasn't even on 'udds' bench last night, i can't imagine that he's too chuffed with that. i'd say no point in considering bringing him in given that we're not going to achieve anything this season & have a quarter-decent keeper who's a decade younger. still thought i'd mention though.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:45 pm

the flying pig wrote:i dunno if he's fit or what but i did notice that rob green wasn't even on 'udds' bench last night, i can't imagine that he's too chuffed with that.

Yeah but his money box is bursting at the seams.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:46 pm

"Dropped the pen"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Andymac

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:55 pm

bit random but Benalouane, a sometime highly rated CB at leicester, has had zero gametime this year. i don't think he's much interested in playing for tunisia [his country of maybe-choice, i believe] who've qualified for the wc, but, still, might fancy a game or two...

more generally, are there any PL reserves out there who badly need gametime ahead of the world cup?

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:01 pm

the flying pig wrote:bit random but Benalouane, a sometime highly rated CB at leicester, has had zero gametime this year. i don't think he's much interested in playing for tunisia [his country of maybe-choice, i believe] who've qualified for the wc...

more generally, are there any PL reserves out there who badly need gametime ahead of the world cup?

Mascherano.
We could have had Mascherano.
Gone to China.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

moscowhite

Trialists, Transfers & Speculation

Postby moscowhite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:45 pm

the flying pig wrote:i dunno if he's fit or what but i did notice that rob green wasn't even on 'udds' bench last night, i can't imagine that he's too chuffed with that.

There was some talk about it being part of the deal that he could be selective about when he sits on the bench; wouldn’t travel too far south was one suggestion, although he did visit his old haunt Arsenal and it’s lovely seats. Think he skipped Bournemouth though. Also apparently he’s prioritising a business degree so perhaps he had a lecture. Whatever, I’ve never been sure how much to make of it, cos ages ago I had a look for a pattern to his appearances and it was all quite random, but he’s been ‘rotating’ with the other sub keeper ever since he went there and I suspect that was part of the deal.

Long story short: I think he’s really not arsed about playing.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:54 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Hay suggesting we're taking a look around for a centre back after all the injuries/suspensions. I'm guessing they're thinking loans?

A wise move if true. A booking/sending off/injury to Pontus and we're left with a dream partnership of Berardi / Dallas at centre half as things stand
#MOT #GAWA

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:36 pm

Mustafaster wrote:
the flying pig wrote:bit random but Benalouane, a sometime highly rated CB at leicester, has had zero gametime this year. i don't think he's much interested in playing for tunisia [his country of maybe-choice, i believe] who've qualified for the wc...

Mascherano.
We could have had Mascherano.
Gone to China.

We really couldn't, no chance of matching the sort of wages he'll get out there.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:13 pm

Play-offs gone. Why not play that Icelandic kid or Pearce if needed.

Last thing we need is another loanee clogging up space for potential kids to play in. It usually works that they play better when just shoved in rather than managing the appearances.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:47 pm

rss1969 wrote:Play-offs gone....... .

Well not really, or even remotely mathematicaly

(but I know what you mean)

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:58 am

O'Connor looks decent at U23 level - he captains the side - but don't know if he's up to first team level. Suspect not. Too many canny bruisers around the Championship who would give him a torrid time.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:32 am

We've signed Jordan Stevens the midfielder from Forest Green Rovers :salute:

Fuck the Sheffield Wednesday game in March, I'm going to watch the under 23s instead :thumbl:

Return to “The Square Ball”