away tickets & membership

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Phil LUFC

Re: away tickets & membership

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:05 pm

2k extra tickets for Ipswich away, more details tomorrow.

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 pm

Wakefield White wrote:Not sure where to post this but here good as anywhere.

New club policy of not letting season ticket holders buy tickets for the villa game has totally fucked me over. If anyone knows of a ticket going spare (yeah I know) please PM me and save me parting with a huge amount of money on a resale site.

Cheers

Just a little hoof whilst it’s back near the top.
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:51 pm

Wakefield White wrote:
Wakefield White wrote:Not sure where to post this but here good as anywhere.

New club policy of not letting season ticket holders buy tickets for the villa game has totally fucked me over. If anyone knows of a ticket going spare (yeah I know) please PM me and save me parting with a huge amount of money on a resale site.

Cheers

Just a little hoof whilst it’s back near the top.

I've had good success recently just searching "LUFC spare" and "LUFC ticket" on twitter but really you have to be a able to search very frequently and they tend to only become available a day or 2 before game when people start dropping out. I lucked on a Villa ticket by finding a bloke who had asked on Twitter what the LUFC refund/resale policy was.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:40 pm

Spent hours on Twitter, trying to get a ticket today, I'm going to need a new glasses prescription. Lots of scamming bastards out there :thumbd: :spidey: :puker:

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:00 pm

Handful of Villa tickets just come back on sale by the looks of it, you'll have to move quick

https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk/Pag ... meAsAway=N

Can't see them on the seating plan but using the 'Select by stand and area' bit works.

Still need a membership but it's open to silvers now too.

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 pm

ChrisB wrote:Handful of Villa tickets just come back on sale by the looks of it, you'll have to move quick

https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk/Pag ... meAsAway=N

Can't see them on the seating plan but using the 'Select by stand and area' bit works.

Still need a membership but it's open to silvers now too.

Thanks mate, no membership though so still screwed.
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Fri May 10, 2019 8:54 pm

I see that there are 2,000 tickets left for home game v Derby and all season ticket holders and members can buy another 3 tickets each from tomorrow at 9am. Would any members on here possibly be able to get me a ticket please? Big ask I know but it would save me the worry of trying to pick up a spare at the last minute. Happy to transfer money in advance if that helps, I trust you all..... :salute:

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Fri May 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Mindo wrote:I see that there are 2,000 tickets left for home game v Derby and all season ticket holders and members can buy another 3 tickets each from tomorrow at 9am. Would any members on here possibly be able to get me a ticket please? Big ask I know but it would save me the worry of trying to pick up a spare at the last minute. Happy to transfer money in advance if that helps, I trust you all..... :salute:

I'll have a go, are you bothered where?
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Fri May 10, 2019 10:56 pm

Should we be worried that we weren't knocking these tickets out right off the bat, a la Villa? Hope we've not all given up just yet...
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Fri May 10, 2019 10:59 pm

metalsmurf wrote:
Mindo wrote:I see that there are 2,000 tickets left for home game v Derby and all season ticket holders and members can buy another 3 tickets each from tomorrow at 9am. Would any members on here possibly be able to get me a ticket please? Big ask I know but it would save me the worry of trying to pick up a spare at the last minute. Happy to transfer money in advance if that helps, I trust you all..... :salute:

Legend, thank you very much. Anywhere is good for me. West Stand would be least preferred as atmosphere not so good and I was there for the blunts loss!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat May 11, 2019 7:19 am

MightyWhite wrote:Should we be worried that we weren't knocking these tickets out right off the bat, a la Villa? Hope we've not all given up just yet...

:|
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Sat May 11, 2019 7:31 am

MightyWhite wrote:Should we be worried that we weren't knocking these tickets out right off the bat, a la Villa? Hope we've not all given up just yet...

"Given up", maybe not quite but 'filled with a nameless dread', with predictable implications for interest in the game, certainly.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat May 11, 2019 7:54 am

MightyWhite wrote:Should we be worried that we weren't knocking these tickets out right off the bat, a la Villa?

I think so. I've been working on every match-day since I went up for Wigan, which has relieved me of having to make some tough decisions about whether to go to any of our recent games. I'm also working today and Wednesday but I feel like I probably wouldn't go because it's genuinely unpleasant to see something you've really enjoyed go up in flames. That Wigan match was so demoralising to me that I actually felt something like unwell for a while after. I'm fully aware that it sounds ridiculous but the closest thing I can compare it to is the end of a long-term relationship - specifically that moment when you realise that all the stuff you pictured doing together is never going to happen. As we filed out of the stadium it dawned on me that the players and staff (particularly Bielsa and Pablo) probably weren't going to get the promotion they richly deserved. All those thoughts of Bielsa finally winning something again and having the opportunity to manage against his proteges in Premiership, gone in the space of a few terrible minutes. I'm probably still somewhere in the Kübler-Ross model to this day.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat May 11, 2019 8:24 am

Mindo wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:

Legend, thank you very much. Anywhere is good for me. West Stand would be least preferred as atmosphere not so good and I was there for the blunts loss!

Well that was emotional, best I could do was East upper with restricted view at the Kop end, every time I picked one and tried to confirm it was gone. The only ones left are family stand and I didn't qualify.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 am

the flying pig wrote:

"Given up", maybe not quite but 'filled with a nameless dread', with predictable implications for interest in the game, certainly.

Main thing is only 1 ticket per ST/member, lots of unhappy people on social media

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat May 11, 2019 8:48 am

Mindo wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:

PM'd you

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Sat May 11, 2019 9:05 am

Brill thank you, Will message back now.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue May 21, 2019 3:45 pm

Some season tickets going on general sale tomorrow.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

FER

Postby FER » Wed May 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Peeps on the Twitters going ape about these new s/t sales, talking about been forced into the East Upper at sky high prices and refunds etc.
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed May 22, 2019 3:57 pm

And they prob have a fair point. Lots of people would prefer south stand to east upper, not just because of the price, and there was no indication whatsoever at the time that this general sale was going to happen.

Still, I'm guessing they would have been less vocal if we'd been promoted

Return to “The Square Ball”