away tickets & membership

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
AndyPaul

Re: away tickets & membership

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:13 am

Sky have fucked my dad over and goes on holiday the day of the Villa game. Obviously I wouldn't want is season ticket to go to waste :D

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:28 am

I've been told in the last couple of days I've got to go to India for a week, w/c May 20th is an option as US based colleagues are going that week. Trying to work out of that's a problem - play off semis should be done by Sat 18th right? Final on Monday 27th.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:34 am

Phil LUFC wrote:I've been told in the last couple of days I've got to go to India for a week, w/c May 20th is an option as US based colleagues are going that week. Trying to work out of that's a problem - play off semis should be done by Sat 18th right? Final on Monday 27th.

You fancying watching the Blunts in the playoffs then?

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 pm

AndyPaul wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:I've been told in the last couple of days I've got to go to India for a week, w/c May 20th is an option as US based colleagues are going that week. Trying to work out of that's a problem - play off semis should be done by Sat 18th right? Final on Monday 27th.

You fancying watching the Blunts in the playoffs then?

Lets just say I'm less confident than you.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:Lets just say I'm less confident than you.

No sure you need to worry about keeping the 27/05 if we can't play better than we did today.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:51 am

Was panicking when I logged on to the ticket site when I had 45 minute wait in the queue but thankfully got one for Villa.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

FER

Postby FER » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:18 am

Me too. Got on at 0830, at 0900 got given a 45 min wait, this lasted 31 mins and I just bagged a ticket in N12. There were only 2 tickets left in N11 where I normally go and when I went back to it, there was 1 left, so i just jumped back into N12 and grabbed whatever I could.

I think there will be a lot of people pissed off after buying membership and not getting a ticket to our Promotion Party Game*

*sorry, getting carried away
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

JimbobMaloney

Postby JimbobMaloney » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:57 pm

That's odd - i got on at 8.45 and only had a 4 minute wait from 9 which only lasted a couple of minutes.
There were loads of tickets - enough so I felt relaxed enough to have a look around and not just grab one.
I was after a seat in the East stand but, because we're only allowed one, I won't be taking the boy and therefore (unless I pretended to be a child) I wasn't allowed to buy one.
So it was either sit with the miserables in the West stand for too much money and listen to constant whinging, go for a seat behind a pillar or way too close to the front in the north stand or get in the south stand and do a bit of jumping around and crowd surfing which I'm way too old for.
Looks like I'd better book Monday off work to recover...

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:49 pm

So, can anyone lend me a membership and a child so I can get one of the remaining east stand tickets for villa?

I see Ipswich are pulling out all the stops to try to make it difficult for Leeds fans- only 2000 allocation, need previous seasons booking history to buy home ticket and Ipswich fans only allowed to buy 1 ticket each....

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Mindo wrote:So, can anyone lend me a membership and a child so I can get one of the remaining east stand tickets for villa?

I see Ipswich are pulling out all the stops to try to make it difficult for Leeds fans- only 2000 allocation, need previous seasons booking history to buy home ticket and Ipswich fans only allowed to buy 1 ticket each....

Don't understand what Ipswich think they have to gain by making it difficult.
Apparently all the hotels and B&Bs for miles around have been booked up for months. People are gonna go whatever.
Now, would it be best for them to have tickets or not?
Just give us half the fuckin ground and make a bit of cash, at least.
They will be down by then so I don't imagine 28000+ of their fans are going to turn up.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Some re sales just gone on website for east stand upper versus Wendies. Only for season ticket holders or members though :thumbd:

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:18 am

Not sure where to post this but here good as anywhere.

New club policy of not letting season ticket holders buy tickets for the villa game has totally fucked me over. If anyone knows of a ticket going spare (yeah I know) please PM me and save me parting with a huge amount of money on a resale site.

Cheers
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:29 am

Here seems as good as anywhere: Saw something on Twitter about people (well, 1 but I expect there are others) being caught out by some shit with zebra finance. Renewals not going through, notifications not being seen, deadline passed and now the limited number available are being resold to new customers. Pretty poor really.

Wonder how many of the 4% who didn't renew think they have renewed?

FER

Postby FER » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:08 pm

The o/s put something out about that Zebra shit. Didn't pay much attention but I do remember seeing it.
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Any of you chaps got a prior purchasing history at Brentford? They've done the usual and put restrictions on home ticket sales, only for Leeds of course

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:25 pm

If any of you have a gold membership for this year, you can now buy a season ticket for next year in the East Upper. You'll need to sell a kidney though. £678

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:18 am

Playoff semi dates came out yesterday:

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/key-dates/
#MOT #GAWA

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:10 am

thestraw wrote:

Playoff semi dates came out yesterday:

https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/key-dates/

Of no interest to us.
We'll be promoted on Monday.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Devi

Postby Devi » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:15 am

Mindo wrote:If any of you have a gold membership for this year, you can now buy a season ticket for next year in the East Upper. You'll need to sell a kidney though. £678

Fuck me. Are we Arsenal in disguise?
I like it. What is it?

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:59 am

Demand and Supply. We need a new stand.
#MOT #GAWA

Return to “The Square Ball”