The state of UK politics

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:16 pm

Yeboah wrote:The original referendum question made no reference to a deal.

Thick cunt.



In other news, nice to see this cunt in trouble already.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Mustafaster
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am
Location: PC Brigade House.

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Mustafaster » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Yeboah wrote:The original referendum question made no reference to a deal.

And your point is ...?
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:53 pm

I won't quote it all as some don't like it, but Stewart Lee is here, and I shall henceforth be referring to our PM as Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Inconclusive-Cocaine-Event Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster Fuck-Business Fuck-The-Families Get-Off-My-Fucking-Laptop Turds Johnson.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Matt White
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Location: God's own Essex

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Matt White » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:56 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I won't quote it all as some don't like it, but Stewart Lee is here, and I shall henceforth be referring to our PM as Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Inconclusive-Cocaine-Event Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster Fuck-Business Fuck-The-Families Get-Off-My-Fucking-Laptop Turds Johnson.


Wow, it's not like Stewart Lee to belabour a point :fish:

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby dirty leeds » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Blackwhite wrote:In other news, nice to see this cunt in trouble already.


Bet she's worth every penny.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Devi » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 pm

The original referendum question was advisory only.
I like it. What is it?

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:24 am

For anyone wondering, this really is how the septics are seeing things here. Second video in the thread.

I've had several recent conversations with Americans who are concerned for us and whatever the fuck we think we're doing.

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
kennyb41
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:10 am

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:36 am

Quite simply put we are getting into bed with Trump and for some reason trying to bring down the EU and take on the Chinese.

Thats the Jews that run America for ya.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:40 am

kennyb41 wrote:Quite simply put we are getting into bed with Trump and for some reason trying to bring down the EU and take on the Chinese.

Thats the Jews that run America for ya.

Shut the fuck up you stupid racist cunt.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Bob
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Bob » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:22 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
kennyb41 wrote:Quite simply put we are getting into bed with Trump and for some reason trying to bring down the EU and take on the Chinese.

Thats the Jews that run America for ya.

Shut the fuck up you stupid racist cunt.


It's OK as he's a Labour party member. It's all good bro.

The Jews do not run AMRIKA but they exert a disproportionate influence for their size of population. :elephant:

NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS,NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS,NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS,NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS

Come BW join in you cunt,

JohnGiles
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby JohnGiles » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Bob wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:
kennyb41 wrote:Quite simply put we are getting into bed with Trump and for some reason trying to bring down the EU and take on the Chinese.

Thats the Jews that run America for ya.

Shut the fuck up you stupid racist cunt.


It's OK as he's a Labour party member. It's all good bro.

The Jews do not run AMRIKA but they exert a disproportionate influence for their size of population. :elephant:

NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS,NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS,NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS,NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS

Come BW join in you cunt,


Relevant

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:48 pm

"They".
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 am

I'd forgotten that young Bob up there is quite the well-rounded bigot:

Bob wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:I'll bow to your greater knowledge as I don't watch it, but clearly it's been an evening of upsetting scenes. I hope you can recover.


In other news: did you know it's been scientifically proven that the most homophobic men are the most likely to be aroused by gay porn?


I don't believe it was on tonight.

That old chestnut that making a stance against something makes one a closet adherent just doesn't hold water in the real world.

Am I to presume that my stance, ney hatred, of the remote possibility of nuclear armageddon really is me longing for some crank to press the button?

What about the fact that an Uncle of mine once blew the head off a Farmer. That act fills me with horror and an hatred of the deed. Do I secretly wish it was me offing that old Fellow?

Nonsense, just like the bogus and manufactred results of that "science" designed to silence criticism of the those who seek to throw back the trendy view that we all should tolerate the intolerable.


Must dash as I'm watching `I'm a Celeb`, which is full of Creepy crawlies which are giving me a hard on by your logic.


:elephant:

A homophobic anti-Semite who goes to Thailand to be reamed out by ladyboys. KennyBob?


Must Fash.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
The Tin Man
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby The Tin Man » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:27 am

kennyb41 wrote:
Thats the Jews that run America for ya.


Yeah well spotted ,me and my friends run America and of course Britain and a few other countries that I'm not prepared to tell you about. Yeah Kenny we really need some more anti-semitism because there clearly isn't enough in the Uk at the moment.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/f ... rity-trust

Bob's assertion that
"The Jews do not run AMRIKA but they exert a disproportionate influence for their size of population"

Well done another crass simplistic racist trope that doesn't even warrant a reply.

Is this the new Brexit Britain, is this the new Brexit Squareball ?
For every step,the footprint was already there.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:52 am

Have to say though Tin Man, you've got to love the audacity of an actual right wing Thatcherite making a joke about perceived Labour AS, while being openly AS. If only there was an apt word for it in some relevant language.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:48 am

Some info on that theory you like, Bob.

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Bob
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Bob » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I'd forgotten that young Bob up there is quite the well-rounded bigot:

Bob wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:I'll bow to your greater knowledge as I don't watch it, but clearly it's been an evening of upsetting scenes. I hope you can recover.


In other news: did you know it's been scientifically proven that the most homophobic men are the most likely to be aroused by gay porn?


I don't believe it was on tonight.

That old chestnut that making a stance against something makes one a closet adherent just doesn't hold water in the real world.

Am I to presume that my stance, ney hatred, of the remote possibility of nuclear armageddon really is me longing for some crank to press the button?

What about the fact that an Uncle of mine once blew the head off a Farmer. That act fills me with horror and an hatred of the deed. Do I secretly wish it was me offing that old Fellow?

Nonsense, just like the bogus and manufactred results of that "science" designed to silence criticism of the those who seek to throw back the trendy view that we all should tolerate the intolerable.


Must dash as I'm watching `I'm a Celeb`, which is full of Creepy crawlies which are giving me a hard on by your logic.


:elephant:

A homophobic anti-Semite who goes to Thailand to be reamed out by ladyboys. KennyBob?


Must Fash.



BLACKWHITES fantasies revealed for the board to peruse. The stupid cunt even thinks that Kenny and I are the same poster :lol:

Bob
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Bob » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:01 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Some info on that theory you like, Bob.



I can't be arsed to read the link as I couldn't give a fuck about the political/racial leanings of cranks.

Bob
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Bob » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:04 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Have to say though Tin Man, you've got to love the audacity of an actual right wing Thatcherite making a joke about perceived Labour AS, while being openly AS. If only there was an apt word for it in some relevant language.


There's nothing perceived about it, you drip. Only a grade A racist twat would still cling to that notion.

Bob
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Bob » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:13 pm

The Tin Man wrote:
kennyb41 wrote:Bob's assertion that
"The Jews do not run AMRIKA but they exert a disproportionate influence for their size of population"

Well done another crass simplistic racist trope that doesn't even warrant a reply.


WOW.

Just because I point out that the Jewish community punch above their weight it makes it a racist trope?

That has been said about Britain, Should we riot or just take offence?


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eric olthwaite, Google [Bot], Quiffy and 16 guests