The state of UK politics

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
My grandad was from Leeds
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby My grandad was from Leeds » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:09 am

It's a start, at least yor fucking learning.

Now I know that's not a sentence you sanctimonious cunt.

User avatar
Vampire
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Vampire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:35 am

My grandad was from Leeds wrote:Now I know that's not a sentence you sanctimonious cunt.


Cunt maybe, but surely not a sanctimonious one?

DL has always had greatest claim to that accolade.
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

My grandad was from Leeds
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby My grandad was from Leeds » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:59 am

Vampire wrote:
My grandad was from Leeds wrote:Now I know that's not a sentence you sanctimonious cunt.


Cunt maybe, but surely not a sanctimonious one?

DL has always had greatest claim to that accolade.


Morning Vamps.

User avatar
Vampire
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Vampire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:10 am

My grandad was from Leeds wrote:Morning Vamps.


How’s the hangover?
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

User avatar
Vampire
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Vampire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:13 am

There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:33 am

Andymac

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:45 am

Andymac-47 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46219495

Dominos.........?


Fucker has responsibility for a negotiation and draft deal, waits til it’s published, quits when it became evident that he could not do his job, blaming others.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Devi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 am

eric olthwaite wrote:
Andymac-47 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46219495

Dominos.........?


Fucker has responsibility for a negotiation and draft deal, waits til it’s published, quits when it became evident that he could not do his job, blaming others.


Just one more fucker in an orgy of fuckers.
I like it. What is it?

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:19 am

State of the nation:

Who knew a cunt’s gamble to shut up some posh cunts funded by Russian backed con-cunts voted for by angry cunts then abandoned by cowardly cunts to be attempted by a cunt who disagreed with it in the first place opposed by no cunt could go so wrong

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:19 am

Vampire wrote:
My grandad was from Leeds wrote:Now I know that's not a sentence you sanctimonious cunt.


Cunt maybe, but surely not a sanctimonious one?

DL has always had greatest claim to that accolade.


:D

User avatar
Ponte
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Ponte » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Just catching up on statements etc from today...does JRM take cunt pills daily?
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Wakefield White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: t'other side o't hills

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Wakefield White » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Ponte wrote:Just catching up on statements etc from today...does JRM take cunt pills daily?


No... from Wikipedia*

“He fell into a cauldron of the Tory’s mega cunt potion when he was a baby, causing him to be the only Tory in The party who is in a permanent state of superhuman cuntery”

*might not be an actual Wikipedia entry
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

User avatar
Mustafaster
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am
Location: PC Brigade House.

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Mustafaster » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Trying to explain this to foreigners is a challenge.

Oy, Musta, what the fuck is going on over there?
Errrr...
:mrgreen:
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

User avatar
Ponte
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Ponte » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Wakefield White wrote:
Ponte wrote:Just catching up on statements etc from today...does JRM take cunt pills daily?


No... from Wikipedia*

“He fell into a cauldron of the Tory’s mega cunt potion when he was a baby, causing him to be the only Tory in The party who is in a permanent state of superhuman cuntery”

*might not be an actual Wikipedia entry

:thumbl:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Mustafaster wrote:Trying to explain this to foreigners is a challenge.

Oy, Musta, what the fuck is going on over there?
Errrr...
:mrgreen:

Try this from Eric:



It just worked a treat with someone I know, cheers Eric
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Devi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Or this:

I like it. What is it?

User avatar
Vampire
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 am

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Vampire » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 am

There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16 pm

I think this is a brilliant piece of writing.

In the imperial imagination, there are only two states: dominant and submissive, coloniser and colonised. This dualism lingers. If England is not an imperial power, it must be the only other thing it can be: a colony.


Ain't that the fucking truth.

User avatar
Mustafaster
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am
Location: PC Brigade House.

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Mustafaster » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:54 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:I think this is a brilliant piece of writing.

In the imperial imagination, there are only two states: dominant and submissive, coloniser and colonised. This dualism lingers. If England is not an imperial power, it must be the only other thing it can be: a colony.


Ain't that the fucking truth.

Yup.
As always, the language is a dead giveaway, when JRM&co started talking about a "vassal state" alarm bells began to ring.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Hilariously, Facebook are unhappy about the UK government's use of their data.




Cry me a fucking river, Zuckercunt.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron