Because wives

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Because wives

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:28 pm

Mustafaster wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:Sounds like it might be broken beyond useful repair Musta. Could be time to trade in for something more recent?

Could be. If it's the flux capacitor, as I fear it may be, then I'm left with little choice.
Hybrid I think.

Trip to Bangkok then.

User avatar
AndyPaul
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am

Re: Because wives

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
Mustafaster wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:Sounds like it might be broken beyond useful repair Musta. Could be time to trade in for something more recent?

Could be. If it's the flux capacitor, as I fear it may be, then I'm left with little choice.
Hybrid I think.

Trip to Bangkok then.


Not sure what Robin will think of that. Not the best welcome for a new signing

Eddies Boots
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 am
Location: Arizona

Re: Because wives

Postby Eddies Boots » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wakefield White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: t'other side o't hills

Re: Because wives

Postby Wakefield White » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Mustafaster wrote:Bit of advice please lads and lassies.
Señora Musta is a lovely woman with innumerable talents, but she's not, how does one phrase this? She's not an intellectual.
She has always had a fairly wide hippy streak vegetarian, animal rights ...
As my dad useter say
" She'll do you a good turn before a bad "un".
But she has a mate who is a full on nutter. Trump supporter believes every conspiracy theory going and is pouring poison into her ear on a daily basis.
5g, ant- vax, deep state, you name it.
I am finding it increasingly difficult to persuade her that it's all bullshit, most of it emanating from Q anon.
How does one proceed in these matters without resorting to a 6lb ball-peen hammer?


Musta - does this apply to your missus too? french anti maskers
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Because wives

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:23 pm

This week’s been an effort, especially the last couple of days. Sorting out loads of bits and pieces for the lad going tomorrow, and then both of the girls are moving out next weekend so I’ve sorted a van to take one of them to Brighton and t’other to Bristol. So I’m sat on the sofa this evening quietly boozing and relaxing before heading off in the morning and she goes, ‘Can we just talk about what we’re doing at Christmas?’

Me: ‘ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? It’s three months away and we’ve got all this shite to deal with in the next two weeks’

Apparently I’m not being very nice because I can’t deal with more than one issue at once.
Member of a clique

jackos
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:49 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Because wives

Postby jackos » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:46 am

eric olthwaite wrote:This week’s been an effort, especially the last couple of days. Sorting out loads of bits and pieces for the lad going tomorrow, and then both of the girls are moving out next weekend so I’ve sorted a van to take one of them to Brighton and t’other to Bristol. So I’m sat on the sofa this evening quietly boozing and relaxing before heading off in the morning and she goes, ‘Can we just talk about what we’re doing at Christmas?’

Me: ‘ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? It’s three months away and we’ve got all this shite to deal with in the next two weeks’

Apparently I’m not being very nice because I can’t deal with more than one issue at once.


Guess planning for Christmas is her way for dealing with the fact that the kids are moving out, she might not see them for months, and she'll be left in an empty house with you Eric :)
Traditional Socialist Bastard

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Because wives

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:05 am

Ontolly would like this thread deleted.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Because wives

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:55 am

jackos wrote:Guess planning for Christmas is her way for dealing with the fact that the kids are moving out, she might not see them for months, and she'll be left in an empty house with you Eric :)


I said to her this morning, ‘Are you ok with your little boy leaving home?’

Her: ‘Fuck yeah, it’s beyond time he was gone’

Think that’s alright then.
Member of a clique

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Because wives

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:19 am

eric olthwaite wrote:
jackos wrote:Guess planning for Christmas is her way for dealing with the fact that the kids are moving out, she might not see them for months, and she'll be left in an empty house with you Eric :)


I said to her this morning, ‘Are you ok with your little boy leaving home?’

Her: ‘Fuck yeah, it’s beyond time he was gone’

Think that’s alright then.

Yeah but only if he's back for Xmas (unless she wants you to go away, prevent any if the little fuckers ruining it).

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Because wives

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:03 am

Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Because wives

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:28 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Weeell... On a player's back it would be fair to call it a uniform I suppose, but under 'Costume' Wiki does include attire intended to evoke a change in identity, so maybe she's not that far off.
Member of a clique

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Because wives

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:44 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Weeell... On a player's back it would be fair to call it a uniform I suppose, but under 'Costume' Wiki does include attire intended to evoke a change in identity, so maybe she's not that far off.


She has called it a 'uniform' before. I suggested she try 'shirt'.

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Because wives

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:03 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Weeell... On a player's back it would be fair to call it a uniform I suppose, but under 'Costume' Wiki does include attire intended to evoke a change in identity, so maybe she's not that far off.

Change in identity you say? I think that means every none LUFC item of clothing I own is a costume.

User avatar
Matt White
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Location: God's own Essex

Re: Because wives

Postby Matt White » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:26 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Never mind that, just out of the shower at 11am? Well, someone's enjoying lockdown.

User avatar
AndyPaul
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am

Re: Because wives

Postby AndyPaul » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Matt White wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Never mind that, just out of the shower at 11am? Well, someone's enjoying lockdown.


Not really, hes about 80 and had just pissed himself

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Because wives

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:11 pm

AndyPaul wrote:
Matt White wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Never mind that, just out of the shower at 11am? Well, someone's enjoying lockdown.


Not really, hes about 80 and had just pissed himself


:mrgreen:
Actually, I work from home. Was up at 6:45am sorting kids out for school, working [from sofa as usual] from 8:30am and paused to have a fucking wash at 11am.
That alright, you cunt?

User avatar
Ponte
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: Because wives

Postby Ponte » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:18 pm

AndyPaul wrote:
Matt White wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Just out of the shower and pulling dark blue Adidas Leeds shirt over head when Mrs DL walks into bedroom.
Says, 'Ah, the beloved Leeds costume... '

Costume? Fucking costume? They think it's all a game, don't they?


Never mind that, just out of the shower at 11am? Well, someone's enjoying lockdown.


Not really, hes about 80 and had just pissed himself


I got half way through typing something similar and deleted it :lol:
Conclave member

User avatar
metalsmurf
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Littleborough, Gtr Scumland

Re: Because wives

Postby metalsmurf » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Call from the wife, 'can you be home in the next half hour? Sky engineer is here and can't get the ladder up 'cos log store is in the way.'
Me: Sure, on way now finished job early, next call is in an hour, be there in 15.
Get home, me and the boy move approx 200 assorted logs to the other store at the other side of the garden using wheel barrow and blood, sweat and tears. Drag wood store out, restack logs quickly all done in half hour, rush of to next job.
Get home around 6:15
Her: Its not very neat is it?
FFS!
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Mindo
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Re: Because wives

Postby Mindo » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:57 pm

does anyone else's wife constantly throw stuff on the kitchen walls? I may as well just leave the room permanently masked-up, the amount of painting I have to do. :thumbd:


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests