Absolute cunts thread...

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Yeboah

Re: Absolute cunts thread...

Postby Yeboah » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm

jackos wrote:
Devi wrote:Fuck me you’re a piece of work, Yeboah.
Twat.

We know this. He's a troll. So why continue to feed his ego by responding to his provocation. He'll never fuck off of Ballers continue to react.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Even if this was true, irony meter just went off the scale!

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Eddies Boots wrote:Thanks for the long post eric.

This explain a lot
There are many advocates for stay put, who point to data that shows it is successful in the vast majority of fires. National Fire Chiefs Council (NFCC) data shows that there were more than 57,000 fires in high rises between 2010 and 2017, but that only 216 (0.4%) required the evacuation of more than five residents.

It is also worth noting that hundreds of blocks around the country have already dropped it. In May 2018, the NFCC published guidance suggesting that blocks known to have dangerous cladding adopt an evacuation strategy, backed by either a 24-hour waking watch or fire alarms.

Known to have dangerous cladding? I assume a government should be focused on working out how to get this fixed, and making sure it can't happen again. Its not a free-market issue.

My slightly simplistic take on this is that, although there have always been timber frame buildings in this country, the codification of building regulations has always been heavily focused on masonry / non-combustible construction. So the idea that fire can spread across the outside of buildings hasn’t been adequately considered because it isn’t ‘normal’. The regs are rarely rewritten from scratch, just amended.

At the same time, in the last 20/30 years that we’ve been steadily increasing insulation and haven’t rigorously taken on board the impact of adding burny shit to facades. The ‘dangerous cladding’ shit comes up largely from never having addressed the risk from first principles.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Devi

Postby Devi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:31 pm

jackos wrote:
Devi wrote:Fuck me you’re a piece of work, Yeboah.
Twat.

We know this. He's a troll. So why continue to feed his ego by responding to his provocation. He'll never fuck off of Ballers continue to react.

Ah it’s all good. Blocked list just went up by 100%, only a tad more than the percentage by which this boards content will now improve.
I like it. What is it?

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:10 pm

AndyPaul wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/our-son-was-so-badly-abused-by-his-birth-parents-that-he-had-to-have-his-legs-amputated-11871118

There are no words

This leaves me sick, I'd be all for doing to the abuser what the abuser does to the child. 10 years is fuck all.
Andymac

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 pm

AndyPaul wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/our-son-was-so-badly-abused-by-his-birth-parents-that-he-had-to-have-his-legs-amputated-11871118

There are no words

I only read the first 10 lines or so, life’s too short and I already know that monsters exist.

Poor kid.
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:25 am

Lovely new neighbour, not rich, young family, having his new home renovated, moving in at the end of the month

Scrote in a Millwall training top just smashed his back door in and robbed his telly out through the front window.

Got a couple of good photos the old bill have appreciated though, so it’s not all bad.
I like it. What is it?

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:08 am

Its the Millwall training top you have a problem with, correct?

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:59 am

Bingo :-)
I like it. What is it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:05 am

Devi wrote:Lovely new neighbour, not rich, young family, having his new home renovated, moving in at the end of the month

Scrote in a Millwall training top just smashed his back door in and robbed his telly out through the front window.

Got a couple of good photos the old bill have appreciated though, so it’s not all bad.

Well done, Devi. Assume you were awake at that time because wrestling with your "feelings of hurt" about Harry and his Mrs' decision to step back.

I'd have thought Millwall paid their players a bit more than that, tbh. Imagine being reduced to nicking tellies.

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:06 am

Wasn’t Jake Cooper, was it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:08 am

Professor Weeto wrote:Wasn’t Jake Cooper, was it?

Hah! Same thought just added above!

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:09 am

Maybe Jed Wallace is looking to engineer a move?

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:47 am

Had a beard.

Tom Bradshaw, I reckon. Signed from Barnsley. Would explain a lot.
I like it. What is it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:52 am

Let's see if he gets picked away to Stoke on Sat.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:19 am

This copper wants fucking for that. Fortunately it’s SYP, who have a fine history of transparency and integrity
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

jackos

Postby jackos » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:38 am

MightyWhite wrote:This copper wants fucking for that. Fortunately it’s SYP, who have a fine history of transparency and integrity

The lad and his mates might just have kicked someone/a copper half to death. We've all seen coppers go way ott, especially at games, but we have no idea what happened here before the lad got wacked.

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Where there's a crisis you will find a cunt

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-51991245

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:46 pm

The newspaper that supported the Nazis taking over Britain is now faking its own back issues.

Totally normal behaviour.

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Return to “The Square Ball”