Absolute cunts thread...

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
eric olthwaite

Re: Absolute cunts thread...

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:48 pm

Andymac-47 wrote:39 lives lost, there is more than 1 cunt involved, but the NI lorry driver will do for a start

Haulage bloke on the radio had said that he reckoned at least four trucks had been involved in pulling the trailer at various parts. Fuck knows what the drivers knew or what instructions they had between them. It’s all fucking ugly shit anyway.
HM Collector Of Parcels

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
Andymac-47 wrote:39 lives lost, there is more than 1 cunt involved, but the NI lorry driver will do for a start

Haulage bloke on the radio had said that he reckoned at least four trucks had been involved in pulling the trailer at various parts. Fuck knows what the drivers knew or what instructions they had between them. It’s all fucking ugly shit anyway.

Released without charge apparently, so...

Edit: Turns out that might be inaccurate. Still under arrest according to the press
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

London_White

Postby London_White » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:48 am

Anyone seen anything to explain why an ambulance crew found the bodies at 01:40 - it's not like they were just passing is it?

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:56 am

London_White wrote:Anyone seen anything to explain why an ambulance crew found the bodies at 01:40 - it's not like they were just passing is it?

Reports saying the lorry driver called it in at around 1.15am
Andymac

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:37 am

Weird how much random misinformation shit is bouncing around this. I've seen or heard news reports that the truck came in at Purfleet and at Holyhead. I assume the cops want to do a lot more research before they say anything official.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:14 am

eric olthwaite wrote:Weird how much random misinformation shit is bouncing around this. I've seen or heard news reports that the truck came in at Purfleet and at Holyhead. I assume the cops want to do a lot more research before they say anything official.

Container came in a ship across the channel. Cab drove over from Ireland to pick it up.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 am

Chinese apparently

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:56 pm

the flying pig wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/environment/ng-interactive/2019/oct/25/suvs-second-biggest-cause-of-emissions-rise-figures-reveal

And they're so fucking dull to drive...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
the flying pig wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/environment/ng-interactive/2019/oct/25/suvs-second-biggest-cause-of-emissions-rise-figures-reveal

And they're so fucking dull to drive...

Moot point. Corner too fast in one and they're a lot more fucking exciting than you really need.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:06 pm

Well that's it, innit

While ago asked the BIL how his move from the GT-R to one of those hooge Porsche monstrosities had been, and I got the impression he'd just normalised the fact that he was now in a truck, so long as it sprung off the line with enjoyable noises in a straight line. Who cares if it can go round corners. It's for the school run and penis anxiety.

Edit: I'm opening a pub in that name in Hampstead if any backers are interested.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:32 pm

The School Run and Penis Anxiety?

I like it. His’n’hers RR Sport on the sign?
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:46 pm

That's the fucker.

Farrow and Ball and that Urban wallpaper everywhere. Cunts per metre through the roof. Vegan Scotch eggs.

Devi

Postby Devi » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:54 pm

At risk of giving him the oxygen of publicity he craves, Uber Cunt Banks can’t help himself.

I like it. What is it?

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Devi wrote:At risk of giving him the oxygen of publicity he craves, Uber Cunt Banks can’t help himself.

Not really.... Funny how all the 'disliked' are highly successful.

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:57 am

WTF? Fire chiefs really said don't leave the burning building?
I know of the tragedy - but did not know more of a scandal than the building of it.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:50 am

Usual shite about emergency services getting attacked by bottom feeders with fireworks. Ban them to the public and only for organised displays. We might not be able to stop the morons inbreeding but we can stop them getting fireworks.

Devi

Postby Devi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:38 am

Fuck me you’re a piece of work, Yeboah. Defending the indefensible, even in light of their own apologies; continuing to sleight the actually involved via the medium of biased tweet - ‘stay out’ is and has been for years - recognised FB policy that has saved countless lives. It was the unregulated cladding that caused the instruction to be fatal, not the instruction itself, and certainly not any lack of common sense of the inhabitants.
Twat.
I like it. What is it?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:57 am

My immediate instinct would be to get the fck out of a burning building, but if i was high up and was fully aware of emergency evacuation proceedings prior to any fire I can't honestly say what i'd have done, suppose it would depend on what stage the fire was at when i was first aware of it and my immediate exit choices. I don't think many had any choice.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:54 am

kennyb41 wrote:My immediate instinct would be to get the fck out of a burning building, but if i was high up and was fully aware of emergency evacuation proceedings prior to any fire I can't honestly say what i'd have done, suppose it would depend on what stage the fire was at when i was first aware of it and my immediate exit choices. I don't think many had any choice.

Mine too. But. The question would be how? I'd know the lifts were out of the question and I'd also know the stairwell could be a death trap if already compromised.

If the building performs as designed the safest place to be would be inside your own apartment as the fire shouldn't spread beyond the apartment of origin.

Return to “The Square Ball”