Re: End of season 'B' team reports

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Quiffers

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:31 pm

:lol:

shirt arsed bald cunt. is more likely :thumbl:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Quiffy wrote::lol:

shirt arsed bald cunt. is more likely :thumbl:

A shit arsed bald cunt about to lead a team of u14 year old girls into the cup final :salute:

That is good stuff - a team going as far as the final in a cup competition. Y'know in the old days me and Richard Keys would be making all sorts of inappropriate comments in an attempt to make humour. Jokes like
Spoiler!
For fuckssake do you really think I would make that kind of joke in 2018?

Course in the old days the jokes would have been a bit close to the bone what with DJs and Australian folk painting celebrities on every street corner. We live in more enlightened times about inappropriate language and equality about chicks playing football. I really hope I live to see a woman break into the big time of a premier league team. And I'm going from your physical description and whilst you may fit the typification profile I'm relaxed (as long as you don't drive a taxi or spin tunes at the local pub) :thumbl:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:32 am

Quiffin Wanker.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Crusaders clinched the Irish Premiership yesterday with a last day game win. They scored 106 goals this season, over 20 of those were scored by 22 year old winger Gavin Whyte. He has also win League Player of the year. Leeds have been linked to him. My opinion is that he is not good enough.
Andymac

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:39 pm

:D :D :D :D we won!!! we are york u-14 girls cup champions :D :D :D :D

won it on penalties against york RI with my lass saving two of them to tip us over the line :thumbl:

this winning feeling is most unusual :mrgreen:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Very rare sell-out for Harrogate Town this w/e, one win from the national league.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Quiffy wrote::D :D :D :D we won!!! we are york u-14 girls cup champions :D :D :D :D

won it on penalties against york RI with my lass saving two of them to tip us over the line :thumbl:

this winning feeling is most unusual :mrgreen:

Don Quiffy. :thumbl:

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Sun May 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Harrogate Town are up :thumbl:.

There are some decent sized clubs in the national league... Halifax, Orient, Torquay, Hartlepool, Woking, Wrexham,...

They're a full time side anyway so i guess that the trips to Dover, Torquay, etc will be more or less manageable, albeit slightly daft for a club with so few fans.

FER

Postby FER » Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 am

the flying pig wrote:Harrogate Town are up :thumbl:.

There are some decent sized clubs in the national league... Halifax, Orient, Torquay, Hartlepool, Woking, Wrexham,...

They're a full time side anyway so i guess that the trips to Dover, Torquay, etc will be more or less manageable, albeit slightly daft for a club with so few fans.

Bloke at my place is a s/t and he's not in work today. Wonder why ... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Mon May 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Was talking to tfp yesterday. Might have to go to a few local games. Looking forward to Orient, Woking, Sutton etc. As all near me.
The Chief: "trust me, you can't have too many years with a club like Leeds."

Still Hates Gordon Watson

End of season 'B' team reports

Postby Still Hates Gordon Watson » Tue May 15, 2018 2:21 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:Was talking to tfp yesterday. Might have to go to a few local games. Looking forward to Orient, Woking, Sutton etc. As all near me.

Yeah, I did seven Halifax away games this season just gone - Orient, Sutton, Boreham Wood, Ebbsfleet, Dagenham, Maidenhead and Bromley. Some nice little grounds and some very good pubs and micropubs among them.

Devi

Postby Devi » Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 pm

I’m up for the Bromley game...

And if anyone fancies a trip to Tooting to see the newly promoted Dulwich Hamlet, let me know?
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue May 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Devi wrote:I’m up for the Bromley game...

And if anyone fancies a trip to Tooting to see the newly promoted Dulwich Hamlet, let me know?

Is there somewhere to lock up my penny farthing?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 am

I'm always up for a non-league / lower league away. Shout me, whatever, whenever.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed May 16, 2018 10:52 am

Yeah, I'd like to see a Dulwich game, it's only a few miles from where I live & they've built up quite a reputation. Again due to location,Harrogate Town at Sutton I'll definitely go to.

I can't help feel that Leeds are currently stuck in a bit of a no-man's land, lacking any of the charm of a small community club, the feelgood factor that comes with winning football (at any level), and the chance to see genuine excellence (even if only from the opposition) that you get in the top flight.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 pm

No Wembley trip for me this season. Scunny falling at the same hurdle this season as last, short of something extraordinary in the next 5 minutes.

Devi

Postby Devi » Sun May 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Step-Devi’s District side just won some u-13 tournament in France...

Apparently Marseille ‘are interested’... :shock:

OTOH #pensionsorted :cheers:
I like it. What is it?

LukeC

Postby LukeC » Mon May 28, 2018 3:13 pm

FER wrote:
the flying pig wrote:Harrogate Town are up :thumbl:.

Bloke at my place is a s/t and he's not in work today. Wonder why ... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

How many season ticket holders do they have? Cant be many. Best of luck to them next year though.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Albacete's mighty whites drew at Tenerife last night to ensure 2nd Division football next year.... and relegate Cultural Leonesa.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Return to “The Square Ball”