Page 113 of 115

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:15 am
by the flying pig
bit of a strange time for him to go there, it's hardly brown envelope season :scratch:.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:18 am
by Tommy
the flying pig wrote:brown envelope season

It's about to be for some Boro based call girls unfortunately.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:26 am
by Blackwhite
Tommy wrote:
the flying pig wrote:brown envelope season

It's about to be for some Boro based call girls unfortunately.

Is he a fan of the Cleveland steamer?

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:06 am
by Wakefield White
Blackwhite wrote:
Tommy wrote:
the flying pig wrote:brown envelope season

It's about to be for some Boro based call girls unfortunately.

Is he a fan of the Cleveland steamer?


:scratch: -> Google -> coffee everywhere :lol: :lol:

Don’t google it on the work laptop kids!

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:16 am
by SimonB
Wakefield White wrote: :scratch: -> Google -> coffee everywhere :lol: :lol:

Don’t google it on the work laptop kids!


Is it wrong that I didn't have to google it as I already knew?

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:23 am
by Wakefield White
SimonB wrote:
Wakefield White wrote: :scratch: -> Google -> coffee everywhere :lol: :lol:

Don’t google it on the work laptop kids!


Is it wrong that I didn't have to google it as I already knew?


Yes it is you dirty bastard! :mrgreen:

I’m actually surprised this one had passed me by, back in the day when Friday lunch times were spent at the pub the lads in the office used to try to out disgust each other urban dictionary definitions.

Don’t google (nsfw)
Alabama hot pocket
Munting
Blue waffle

:shock: :lol:

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:26 am
by Blackwhite
Blue waffle is my favourite dirty trick to suggest a search with :lol:

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:00 am
by dirty leeds
Dear God, yet another innocent little thread corrupted by the sex communists. :lol:

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:33 am
by Bobbycollins
Back on the sacking of Woody, the story is depressing on so many levels. Per FourFourTwo and others on 2nd March - Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson has insisted under-pressure head coach Jonathan Woodgate retains his backing “no matter what happens”. They followed up with a draw against Forest and beat Charlton away before the poor result against Swansea on the resumption. How Warnock gets another gig after walking out on his last club is beyond me. Bit of a toss-up now between Hull and Boro as to which club I would prefer to go down.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:25 pm
by Wakefield White
Bobbycollins wrote:Back on the sacking of Woody, the story is depressing on so many levels. Per FourFourTwo and others on 2nd March - Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson has insisted under-pressure head coach Jonathan Woodgate retains his backing “no matter what happens”. They followed up with a draw against Forest and beat Charlton away before the poor result against Swansea on the resumption. How Warnock gets another gig after walking out on his last club is beyond me. Bit of a toss-up now between Hull and Boro as to which club I would prefer to go down.


Easy for me, I’d like Colin to go down. Won’t happen though, Hull have officially entered basket case territory. He’ll make the smoggies tough to beat.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:46 pm
by AndyPaul
To be honest could see Hull and Boro going down as Barnsley could pull out of it with a good run. Though I'm sure Colin will get them out of it

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:03 pm
by eric olthwaite
I realise I find it difficult to differentiate between Colin and that coercive control sex offender chap on Corrie, Geoff Metcalfe.

Image

Image

Whether it's personality or appearance taking the lead, I can't really say.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:49 pm
by Andymac-47
eric olthwaite wrote:I realise I find it difficult to differentiate between Colin and that coercive control sex offender chap on Corrie, Geoff Metcalfe.

Image

Image

Whether it's personality or appearance taking the lead, I can't really say.

:lol: :lol: Separated at birth.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:00 am
by Blackwhite
End of the line for Robbie.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:50 pm
by Phil LUFC

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:39 pm
by Andymac-47
Phil LUFC wrote:Lee's come up short.

Small mercies and all that!

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:16 am
by metalsmurf
As much as he's a weasel cunt and all that, what is the point in sacking him now?
Like all managers he'll have a financial clause and they can't get any more players in.
They aren't going to make the playoffs anyway.
In the current climate it's just pissing money away.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:28 pm
by Ontolly
metalsmurf wrote:As much as he's a weasel cunt and all that, what is the point in sacking him now?
Like all managers he'll have a financial clause and they can't get any more players in.
They aren't going to make the playoffs anyway.
In the current climate it's just pissing money away.

A very good point and one that I put to Bristol City chairman Stephen Lansdown.
"I thought it might be a bit of a laugh" came the response :roll:

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 pm
by Bobbycollins
Ontolly wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:As much as he's a weasel cunt and all that, what is the point in sacking him now?
Like all managers he'll have a financial clause and they can't get any more players in.
They aren't going to make the playoffs anyway.
In the current climate it's just pissing money away.

A very good point and one that I put to Bristol City chairman Stephen Lansdown.
"I thought it might be a bit of a laugh" came the response :roll:

That's strange - he told me he had lined up Pochettino.

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:40 am
by dirty leeds
Former England defender John Terry, who is assistant to Aston Villa manager Dean Smith, is a candidate to become the next manager of Championship side Bristol City. (Football Insider)