Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
WHITETHROUGH

Re: Stupid cunts...

Postby WHITETHROUGH » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 pm

And that was really moving,

Just seen the BBC one show are running the picture as a opportunity for a witty caption competition for viewers. Seems they still don't give a fuck.

.....the BBC is going to the dog's.... :mrgreen:
Ex-Servicemen dont die,they go to hell and re-group

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck 'im out, the brute!"

But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;

Surrender is for wimps,I vote we die!

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Courtesy of F365 (mediawatch)
A sofa store 'robbery' likened to a scene from a Benny Hill film was foiled after two would-be thieves forgot to close their getaway van's doors. The bungled raid, which saw two men brazenly load two brown sofas into a white van, took place at the Sofa King store in Northampton on Saturday. However the comical duo, whose sub-standard efforts were captured on CCTV, fled empty handed after failing to secure their loot - leaving their vehicle's doors wide open. They were spotted by store manager Justin Hallett who was easily able to retrieve the goods from the back of the van before they could make their getaway' - Metro.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:26 pm

I really like that company, mainly because I'm still not grown up and find "Our prices are Sofa King low" to be quite an amusing van slogan.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I really like that company, mainly because I'm still not grown up and find "Our prices are Sofa King low" to be quite an amusing van slogan.

:lol:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I really like that company, mainly because I'm still not grown up and find "Our prices are Sofa King low" to be quite an amusing van slogan.

Who ever thought that up is genius :lol:

jackos

Stupid cunts...

Postby jackos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:10 pm

So good the bastards Banned it ...

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:20 pm

jackos wrote:So good the bastards Banned it ...

...and this is why we can't have nice things.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Fax Man

Postby Fax Man » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Ponte wrote:Courtesy of F365 (mediawatch)
A sofa store 'robbery' likened to a scene from a Benny Hill film was foiled after two would-be thieves forgot to close their getaway van's doors. The bungled raid, which saw two men brazenly load two brown sofas into a white van, took place at the Sofa King store in Northampton on Saturday. However the comical duo, whose sub-standard efforts were captured on CCTV, fled empty handed after failing to secure their loot - leaving their vehicle's doors wide open. They were spotted by store manager Justin Hallett who was easily able to retrieve the goods from the back of the van before they could make their getaway' - Metro.

In all its glory...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/vi ... sofas.html

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:30 am

Proud to be Leeds wrote:David Blaine :scratch:

It gets better.

Hedonist extraordinaire Andrew WK is to play a one-million volt keyboard through the body of magician David Blaine.

The party veteran will perform the stunt at in New York on Sunday (October 7), where the instrument will send electrical currents through the body of the magician, Rolling Stone reports.

"A 1,000,000 volt keyboard???" the rocker exclaims in a statement. "This is absolutely a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience and probably the most dangerous musical instrument ever created!"

He added: "I'm absolutely electrified and terrified by the opportunity to play a keyboard solo with so much energy, and to use this incredibly powerful device to send a musical surge through David's brain! I just hope he can withstand my high-powered party piano playing!"

W.K. will play a keyboard powered by coils that will surround the magician at New York's Hudson River Park Pier 54. The million volts will surround Blaine for three days and three nights.

I saw Andrew WK about 12 years ago at Leeds Met. He had 4 guitarists. I think my ears are still bleeding.
Float like a butterfly and sting like one.

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:55 am

It is not the volts that get ya, it is those pesky amps.

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 am

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 am

OWETB wrote:It is not the volts that get ya, it is those pesky amps.

My thoughts exactly. Still hope the tit gets killed, mind.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:42 pm

OWETB wrote:Top pooch...

So what did he take the picture with? :scratch:

snoozedoggydog2

Postby snoozedoggydog2 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Man Called Sun wrote:

I-phone 4?

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:57 pm

snoozedoggydog2 wrote:
Man Called Sun wrote:

I-phone 4?

Yeah, that was a misguided attempt at smartarsery from me wasn't it? :clown:

Porkchopexpress

Postby Porkchopexpress » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Ha. Extra biscuits for you, dog.
TERRY VENABLES.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:38 am

I guess this guy died of a stomach bug......................

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/854522 ... ntest-dies
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 am

Not really stupid as such, due to their age, but worth posting anyway:
An elderly couple innocently bought a shrub from a car boot sale - and ended up growing the biggest cannabis plant police had ever seen. The pensioners, from Bedford, planted the drug in their garden, unaware that what they were growing was illegal. Police were astonished when they spotted the enormous plant and spoke of their shock discovery on their Twitter account, saying: "Seized today. Elderly couple bought shrub at car boot sale, tended carefully - biggest cannabis plant we had seen." A spokesman for the force told the BBC the plant would be collected and disposed of, and that no action would be taken against the couple
Hmmm.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Pffft, yeah, 'didn't know'. A likely story.

Sly old fuckers
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Porkchopexpress

Postby Porkchopexpress » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Ponte wrote:Not really stupid as such, due to their age, but worth posting anyway:
An elderly couple innocently bought a shrub from a car boot sale - and ended up growing the biggest cannabis plant police had ever seen. The pensioners, from Bedford, planted the drug in their garden, unaware that what they were growing was illegal. Police were astonished when they spotted the enormous plant and spoke of their shock discovery on their Twitter account, saying: "Seized today. Elderly couple bought shrub at car boot sale, tended carefully - biggest cannabis plant we had seen." A spokesman for the force told the BBC the plant would be collected, and that no action would be taken against the couple

"disposed of" ?

Sure it will be.
TERRY VENABLES.

Return to “The Square Ball”