Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:16 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Professor Weeto » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 pm



A couple of mates of mine did something similar to this when we were on a holiday at a cottage in the middle of nowhere, aged about 19. Ran out into a lightning storm with a big metal pole or something. Soon came running back after a bolt of lightning struck a couple of yards from where they were.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:44 pm

I hope he chucked the pole first.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Ponte
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Ponte » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm

:lol:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:12 am

(self-nomination)

I really fucking struggle with work this time of year - takes me a couple of weeks to get back into the swing after Christmas, there's all the shit to do with leaving home and getting back in the dark, and I'm utterly knackered by the end of the week.

So this morning I'm shuffling my dead carcass from bedroom to bathroom in the dark shortly before 6 as normal when the landing light comes on and blinds me and goes straight off again. I'm nowhere near a switch so I'm thinking, 'What The FUCK?' Since we're on the middle landing I immediately check there's no one about upstairs and then panic like fuck in case it's burglars downstairs. I go and check; no one there. So what the fuck was it - some sort of mad electrical fault / surge?

I go back to the bathroom and then see my phone screen has a blurred photo of my foot and the bathroom door. Flash must have gone off whilst I was holding it. Absolutely shat myself, hopeless twat :mrgreen:
HM Collector Of Parcels

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:50 am

Thing that I find most entertaining about this story is that there's presumably a WhatsApp group called 'Really Important Mega-Billionaires' or summat.

What the fuck was the sending a video thing about anyway: 'Hey, Jeff, have you seen the one where Vlad shits himself after 27 vodkas and has to get the GRU to execute everyone in the room?'

Wild.
HM Collector Of Parcels

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 am

The idea that Bezos would stop the WaPo printing critical stories to prevent a dick pic getting out is the true stupid cunt energy in this story...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Bobbycollins
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:33 pm

The link below actually relates to the U23s, however the author, Mark Smith, chooses to use "future looks bleak" in respect of a 17 year old playing one of his first games for Leeds U23 shortly after being selected for Norway at U18 level and therefore Mark Smith deserves his place on this thread https://motleedsnews.com/comment/live-f ... h-in-u23s/

User avatar
Quiffy
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Quiffy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Bobbycollins wrote:The link below actually relates to the U23s, however the author, Mark Smith, chooses to use "future looks bleak" in respect of a 17 year old playing one of his first games for Leeds U23 shortly after being selected for Norway at U18 level and therefore Mark Smith deserves his place on this thread https://motleedsnews.com/comment/live-f ... h-in-u23s/

Presume that's haugland (?). If so he had summat to do with real Madrid before he came our way. I've watched a bit of the match and it was a steep learning curve, but I liked the way they kept him on the pitch in spite of this.

As you say, pretty despicable and damaging reporting.

(First time I saw him for the u18s he looked good. There's good reason for him getting his chance.)
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

User avatar
Bobbycollins
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 pm

Quiffy wrote:
Bobbycollins wrote:The link below actually relates to the U23s, however the author, Mark Smith, chooses to use "future looks bleak" in respect of a 17 year old playing one of his first games for Leeds U23 shortly after being selected for Norway at U18 level and therefore Mark Smith deserves his place on this thread https://motleedsnews.com/comment/live-f ... h-in-u23s/

Presume that's haugland (?). If so he had summat to do with real Madrid before he came our way. I've watched a bit of the match and it was a steep learning curve, but I liked the way they kept him on the pitch in spite of this.

As you say, pretty despicable and damaging reporting.

(First time I saw him for the u18s he looked good. There's good reason for him getting his chance.)


Thanks Quiffy. I hadn't heard of Haugland until yesterday but to be written off by some nonentity at age 17 is a bit much.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:21 pm

Your man Smith wrote this:

We would agree but a number of other youngsters shined.


Strongly suspect he molests childrens.
HM Collector Of Parcels

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:05 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Australian shoots himself in head, no loss of consciousness ensues.


Stupid cunt tried a few more times that day and eventually got it over the line. Thick fuck.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
metalsmurf
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Littleborough, Gtr Scumland

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby metalsmurf » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:07 am

Blackwhite wrote:Australian shoots himself in head, no loss of consciousness ensues.


Stupid cunt tried a few more times that day and eventually got it over the line. Thick fuck.

Slow day or long flight? :D
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:42 am

Neither!
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Devi » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 am

I like it. What is it?

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Devi » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:04 am

I like it. What is it?

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am

Muppet in our office just sent an email round the whole office saying we needed to take greater coronavirus measures than the official line, that he'd be supplying his own (useless) face masks and insisting on a 1m 'personal space' around him at all times.

Now, we have one employee who I have witnessed not washing his hands after he's been in the bog. Guess who that is?
HM Collector Of Parcels

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Devi » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:32 am

eric olthwaite wrote:Muppet in our office just sent an email round the whole office saying we needed to take greater coronavirus measures than the official line, that he'd be supplying his own (useless) face masks and insisting on a 1m 'personal space' around him at all times.

Now, we have one employee who I have witnessed not washing his hands after he's been in the bog. Guess who that is?


For your colleague.

https://dionisopunk.com/2020/02/27/how- ... obal-virus
I like it. What is it?


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests