Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:16 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 pm

A couple of mates of mine did something similar to this when we were on a holiday at a cottage in the middle of nowhere, aged about 19. Ran out into a lightning storm with a big metal pole or something. Soon came running back after a bolt of lightning struck a couple of yards from where they were.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:44 pm

I hope he chucked the pole first.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:00 pm

:lol:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:12 am

(self-nomination)

I really fucking struggle with work this time of year - takes me a couple of weeks to get back into the swing after Christmas, there's all the shit to do with leaving home and getting back in the dark, and I'm utterly knackered by the end of the week.

So this morning I'm shuffling my dead carcass from bedroom to bathroom in the dark shortly before 6 as normal when the landing light comes on and blinds me and goes straight off again. I'm nowhere near a switch so I'm thinking, 'What The FUCK?' Since we're on the middle landing I immediately check there's no one about upstairs and then panic like fuck in case it's burglars downstairs. I go and check; no one there. So what the fuck was it - some sort of mad electrical fault / surge?

I go back to the bathroom and then see my phone screen has a blurred photo of my foot and the bathroom door. Flash must have gone off whilst I was holding it. Absolutely shat myself, hopeless twat :mrgreen:
HM Collector Of Parcels

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:50 am

Thing that I find most entertaining about this story is that there's presumably a WhatsApp group called 'Really Important Mega-Billionaires' or summat.

What the fuck was the sending a video thing about anyway: 'Hey, Jeff, have you seen the one where Vlad shits himself after 27 vodkas and has to get the GRU to execute everyone in the room?'

Wild.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:40 am

The idea that Bezos would stop the WaPo printing critical stories to prevent a dick pic getting out is the true stupid cunt energy in this story...

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:33 pm

The link below actually relates to the U23s, however the author, Mark Smith, chooses to use "future looks bleak" in respect of a 17 year old playing one of his first games for Leeds U23 shortly after being selected for Norway at U18 level and therefore Mark Smith deserves his place on this thread https://motleedsnews.com/comment/live-f ... h-in-u23s/

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Bobbycollins wrote:The link below actually relates to the U23s, however the author, Mark Smith, chooses to use "future looks bleak" in respect of a 17 year old playing one of his first games for Leeds U23 shortly after being selected for Norway at U18 level and therefore Mark Smith deserves his place on this thread https://motleedsnews.com/comment/live-f ... h-in-u23s/

Presume that's haugland (?). If so he had summat to do with real Madrid before he came our way. I've watched a bit of the match and it was a steep learning curve, but I liked the way they kept him on the pitch in spite of this.

As you say, pretty despicable and damaging reporting.

(First time I saw him for the u18s he looked good. There's good reason for him getting his chance.)
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 pm

Quiffy wrote:
Bobbycollins wrote:The link below actually relates to the U23s, however the author, Mark Smith, chooses to use "future looks bleak" in respect of a 17 year old playing one of his first games for Leeds U23 shortly after being selected for Norway at U18 level and therefore Mark Smith deserves his place on this thread https://motleedsnews.com/comment/live-f ... h-in-u23s/

Presume that's haugland (?). If so he had summat to do with real Madrid before he came our way. I've watched a bit of the match and it was a steep learning curve, but I liked the way they kept him on the pitch in spite of this.

As you say, pretty despicable and damaging reporting.

(First time I saw him for the u18s he looked good. There's good reason for him getting his chance.)

Thanks Quiffy. I hadn't heard of Haugland until yesterday but to be written off by some nonentity at age 17 is a bit much.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:21 pm

Your man Smith wrote this:

We would agree but a number of other youngsters shined.

Strongly suspect he molests childrens.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:17 pm

Australian shoots himself in head, no loss of consciousness ensues.

Stupid cunt tried a few more times that day and eventually got it over the line. Thick fuck.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:07 am

Blackwhite wrote:Australian shoots himself in head, no loss of consciousness ensues.

Stupid cunt tried a few more times that day and eventually got it over the line. Thick fuck.

Slow day or long flight? :D
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:42 am

Neither!

Devi

Postby Devi » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:36 am

I like it. What is it?

Devi

Postby Devi » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:04 am

I like it. What is it?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am

Muppet in our office just sent an email round the whole office saying we needed to take greater coronavirus measures than the official line, that he'd be supplying his own (useless) face masks and insisting on a 1m 'personal space' around him at all times.

Now, we have one employee who I have witnessed not washing his hands after he's been in the bog. Guess who that is?
HM Collector Of Parcels

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:32 am

eric olthwaite wrote:Muppet in our office just sent an email round the whole office saying we needed to take greater coronavirus measures than the official line, that he'd be supplying his own (useless) face masks and insisting on a 1m 'personal space' around him at all times.

Now, we have one employee who I have witnessed not washing his hands after he's been in the bog. Guess who that is?

For your colleague.

https://dionisopunk.com/2020/02/27/how- ... obal-virus
I like it. What is it?

Return to “The Square Ball”