Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Devi

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Devi » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:45 am

I like it. What is it?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Minor gangsters

Rory man, you really know how to pitch yersen at this London mayor gig.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:21 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:11 pm

I don’t know it that deserves to be in this thread, that’s pretty fucking cool :lol:
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:35 pm

One of my girls and a friend are trying to start a small enterprise. The gist of it is a sustainable fashion clothes swap: rather than buy a new outfit you take an old one along to a venue, get a ticket for it, then leave with an item someone else has brought. First one's in a week or two. I've no idea whether it's going to work, but I'm proud of the effort they've gone to in setting it all up etc.

Now, they wanted to put a paid ad on Facebook. This has been blocked because they used the keywords 'sustainability' and 'climate change' which means it's a 'political or social campaign'. They're now trying to write a disclaimer to get round this. Thing is, if you were a company selling coal that's just a business so you can post as many ads as you like without a problem.

Facebook are stupid cunts.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:42 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Facebook are cunts.

FTFY
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:43 pm

I thought political advertising was allowed on Facebook anyway? Or would that classification mean they have to pay a different rate or something?

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:27 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:One of my girls and a friend are trying to start a small enterprise. The gist of it is a sustainable fashion clothes swap: rather than buy a new outfit you take an old one along to a venue, get a ticket for it, then leave with an item someone else has brought. First one's in a week or two. I've no idea whether it's going to work, but I'm proud of the effort they've gone to in setting it all up etc.

Now, they wanted to put a paid ad on Facebook. This has been blocked because they used the keywords 'sustainability' and 'climate change' which means it's a 'political or social campaign'. They're now trying to write a disclaimer to get round this. Thing is, if you were a company selling coal that's just a business so you can post as many ads as you like without a problem.

Fucking easy way around this, and tbh as they have not thought of it probably highlights their lack of entrepreneurial skills. But, seeing as it is Friday and I have just cracked open a beer I will share it with you......

Set up a shop selling coal.

You're very welcome.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:15 pm

OWETB wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:One of my girls and a friend are trying to start a small enterprise. The gist of it is a sustainable fashion clothes swap: rather than buy a new outfit you take an old one along to a venue, get a ticket for it, then leave with an item someone else has brought. First one's in a week or two. I've no idea whether it's going to work, but I'm proud of the effort they've gone to in setting it all up etc.

Fucking easy way around this, and tbh as they have not thought of it probably highlights their lack of entrepreneurial skills. But, seeing as it is Friday and I have just cracked open a beer I will share it with you......

Set up a shop selling coal.

You're very welcome.

:mrgreen:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:56 am

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:36 am

What’s that you say? Burning aluminium composite cladding a couple of years after Grenfell?

Nah, definitely don’t need any sort of government action / legislation on this.
HM Collector Of Parcels

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:09 pm

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I wasn’t sure if this was here or Absolute Cunts. If you don’t perform an operation which is medically impossible, you get sentenced to life in prison.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:29 pm

As ever, you're reminded how little they give a shit about these kids after they're born.

As the great man said, if you're that pro-life go link arms and block the cemeteries.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:44 pm

i've never quite understand the rightwing opposition to abortion. i mean, opposing progressive tax regimes & environmental protection oviously reflects their funders' plain old economic interests, but... why this? wouldn't having fewer potential non-people be in their interests, or something?

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:56 pm

the flying pig wrote:i've never quite understand the rightwing opposition to abortion. i mean, opposing progressive tax regimes & environmental protection oviously reflects their funders' plain old economic interests, but... why this? wouldn't having fewer potential non-people be in their interests, or something?

Patriarchal control over women’s bodies.

If it was a plot line from ‘A hamdmaid’s tale’, Margaret Atwood would have been criticised for pushing the plot beyond the pale!
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:14 pm

If, by rightwing you mean the political parties and related groups... the Koch brothers have always liked this issue.
Their funded election candidates big it up during election campaigns to get voters to look at social issues rather than economic conditions. And hope that gets the voters out to vote republican on all ballots (president,congress, etc), even tho this is a State's bill. And then those elected representatives vote for their business/economic interests.
No coincidence this is in swing-state Ohio, and after court cases to block it, it will still be a viable issue come the next election - unborn babies under attack from left wing lesbians, etc.

Matt White

Postby Matt White » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:39 am

This proposed bill is one of many brought by state legislatures. The aim is to get one of them passed so it goes through appeals, and the end game is to get one heard by the Supreme Court.

Terre Harte II

Postby Terre Harte II » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:35 am

This is humorous more than anything worldly serious, but Ole Miss-Mississippi State is a big rivalry in college football here, and their game Thursday was decided on ... well just watch.

The artist formerly known as Terre Harte I. Occasionally posts Nolans videos.

Something-something here about Massimo Cellino, beer and refrigerators.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:41 am

That actually made the news in a small way.

Return to “The Square Ball”