Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Andymac-47

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby Andymac-47 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:14 pm

Blackwhite wrote:https://twitter.com/LincolnJopp/status/1103425925486727169?s=19

That's brilliant.
Andymac

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:05 am

WW you in Pattaya till end of month?
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:26 am

kennyb41 wrote:WW you in Pattaya till end of month?

Yep. If you're over here I'll buy you a bottle of Chang

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:51 pm

I'm in Budapest till 22nd then looking for immediate flight possibly for the 25th/26th to Bangkok, if it gets sorted i'll let you know, suppose i could get a taxi to Pattaya and stay for a week or so. Been looking for flights and Finnair keeps coming up best (482 squid) for a 6 month open ticket, did you go flight only and if so who with and how much? Hope ur not with ya Missus. Not had a Pig and Whistle brekky for yonks.

Prefer Singha.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:00 pm

So Kenny is arranging to meet Blackwhite in Pattaya?

Interesting times.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Interesting ? You must be having a fcking laugh.

The meet would last all of 1 second.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:41 pm

kennyb41 wrote:I'm in Budapest till 22nd then looking for immediate flight possibly for the 25th/26th to Bangkok, if it gets sorted i'll let you know, suppose i could get a taxi to Pattaya and stay for a week or so. Been looking for flights and Finnair keeps coming up best (482 squid) for a 6 month open ticket, did you go flight only and if so who with and how much? Hope ur not with ya Missus. Not had a Pig and Whistle brekky for yonks.

Prefer Singha.

I'm here with 3 friends. TheIr cunts but ok.

You're welcome to join us. We're in a Leeds Utd bar now to watch the game.....Google Irovers.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:40 pm

I like ok cunts i'll fit in well.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Handy tip, kids. Think I've ranted on the GOM thread about people wearing their lanyards out of the office.

Anyway, we had a safety moment in a meeting this morning, regarding a bloke working on another construction site in London. Driving to work, security pass round his neck, has a crash. Two things happen:
- Thrown forward by the impact, so pass ends up swinging loose
- Airbag goes off

Result is it goes through him, punctures his lung.

Think on.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:14 pm

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

London_White

Postby London_White » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:52 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47691478
So do we turn left at the end of the runway or go straight on?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Stabbing local to me in Forest Hill today. Looking at the supposed time, around 4pm, I was out running past the end of this road more or less when it was happening - supposedly two older blokes/stupid cunts got out of a car and knifed the lad, leaving the blade sticking out of him: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/f ... 00536.html

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 am

Genuinely dumbstruck last night.

Try and catch "Abducted In Plain Sight", hardens my theory that there has to be some sort of test/exam before you are able to have children. These 2 should be sent to jail for being as thick as fuck.
Andymac

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:23 am

From the Beeb/WSJ about the Boeing 737 Max crash in Ethiopia

Boeing has redesigned the software so that it will disable MCAS if it receives conflicting data from its sensors.

As part of the upgrade, Boeing will install an extra warning system on all 737 Max aircraft, which was previously an optional safety feature.

wtf? can i fly on a plane with less than the available safety features please. :evil:

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:56 am

Eddies Boots wrote:From the Beeb/WSJ about the Boeing 737 Max crash in Ethiopia

Boeing has redesigned the software so that it will disable MCAS if it receives conflicting data from its sensors.

As part of the upgrade, Boeing will install an extra warning system on all 737 Max aircraft, which was previously an optional safety feature.

wtf? can i fly on a plane with less than the available safety features please. :evil:

You get the full safety measures in Business Class, that's why I only fly Business.
Won't catch me plummeting to a horrible death with the plebs.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am

I worry more about getting on planes with ashtrays these days. Soon as I clock one I'm dreading the flight cos everything is going to be old and tired, me included.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:12 pm

I don't know why this is helping, but it is.

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Eddies Boots wrote:

I thought MCAS was used to balance the plane because its front heavy due to the engines being placed further forward on the fuselage to compensate for their size/diameter?

I have been less than happy flying since 9/11, not sure I will ever get on one of those things again. Shame you cant see what type of plane airlines use on different routes when you book.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:21 pm

jackos wrote:
Eddies Boots wrote:

I thought MCAS was there to balance the plane because its front heavy due the the engines being placed further forward on the place due to the size/diameter?

I have been less than happy flying since 9/11, not sure I will ever get on one of those things again. Shame you cant see what type of plane airlines use on different routes when you book.

There is I think, one of my folks at work uses it. I'll ask.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Blackwhite wrote:There is I think, one of my folks at work uses it. I'll ask.

Ta BW :thumbl:

Return to “The Square Ball”