Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Re: Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Postby welshwhite » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 pm

George Best was a liver donors liver wasting cunt.

Only played for himself. Couldn't be arsed to train with his teammates. A cunt amongst cunts.

Shame on you. K.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:05 pm

A genius with a ball, the type in his day you didn't need to teach or train, you just gave him a ball.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:00 am

Those Leeds United fans who felt the club were waving goodbye to Samuel Saiz forever when he made a hasty retreat to Spain in December need to think again.

There is the increasing prospect that the playmaker will be back at Elland Road in the coming months as his loan spell at Getafe turns sour.
Saiz has been an unused substitute in the last three matches for the La Liga club and has yet to score, or produce an assist, in nine matches since returning to his homeland.
In an exchange with a Leeds fan on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon, Hay reported on his personal Twitter account that “nothing that’s gone on at Getafe so far suggests they’ll be rushing to take up the permanent option” in the loan deal announced on 19 December.

@PhilHayYEP
in all seriousness, nothing that's gone on at Getafe so far suggests they'll be rushing to take up the permanent option. But having spoken to people in Spain, I don't think there's any recall clause.

The option is reportedly worth £6million, double what Leeds paid for the attacking midfielder in the summer of 2017.
That’s a lot of money for a fringe player, as Saiz is threatening to become at Getafe, and presents a tricky potential situation for the Spaniard and his parent club.
Leeds face the prospect of having a very unhappy player in their squad in just a few months, while Saiz would have to return to Yorkshire after it was made clear just two months ago he was homesick and craving a return to Spain.
United gave the green light for him to leave 13 days before the transfer window across Europe even opened, so eager were they not to have him casting a dark shadow over their dressing room.
His increasingly likely return is problematic on a number of levels, in terms of finance, dressing room morale and one player’s happiness.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:55 pm

Yorkshire Evening Post journalist Phil Hay has said that Samu Saiz could play for Leeds again this season if Getafe were to cancel his loan, but that there was “no chance” that Marcelo Bielsa would want him back.
He also stated that that there was “no chance” that Saiz would want to come back to Elland Road.
Hay was responding to a question from a Leeds fan who asked the journalist to confirm “if Getafe were to cancel Saiz’s loan before the end of the season, Samu is still ineligible to play for Leeds this season?”
Hay replied “I don’t believe so” before making the claim about the Leeds manager.

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Kenny just because you have your name in the title it doesn’t mean this is the only place you can post, why not stick yer last few posts on the thread where everyone else is talking about this?
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Tut, silly me.

:roll:

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:49 pm

kennyb41 wrote:Tut, silly me.

:roll:

you're like the bloke driving at 68mph in the outside lane. no thread discipline.

me? i'm whoever you want me to be.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:22 pm

For the majority of their success this season, Bristol have been setting up 4-1-4-1 sometimes switching to a 4-2-3-1.
An interesting battle lies ahead, for some reason i'm feeling v overly confident about this one, always an ominous sign.

:basket:

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:13 am

kennyb41 wrote:For the majority of their success this season, Bristol have been setting up 4-1-4-1 sometimes switching to a 4-2-3-1.
An interesting battle lies ahead, for some reason i'm feeling v overly confident about this one, always an ominous sign.

Just like the WBA game it'll be a big test.
If Bert can get them fired up again we can beat them.

Come on Leeds!

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:50 am

kennyb41 wrote:
Ah hem....One did try to point him out...Pass us that crystal ball when you've done.

by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am : FCKING GET IN OPPO'S FACES,WIN IT BACK UP THE FIELD AND STICK IT UP EM!!....ATTACK, It will bring out the best in Alioski...
by kennyb41 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:52 am : Phillips is also excellent at getting into space and battling for loose balls when breaking,and you can throw Alioski into that mix as well
by kennyb41 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:27 pm : Alioski starred for me (along with others)for his excellent chasing up and down...
by kennyb41 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 pm : Phillips .... Out of his fcking skin today....Alioski : Working like a fcking pit pony...
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:19 am : place Alioski at left back coz he performed better there than Dallas tother week and put Shackleton back in at right back
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:34 am : Shackleton and Alioski have PROVED they're ALL better at both defending,positional sense,going forward and they have youth on their side
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 am : but he is not a full back especially when we already have better in Shackleton,Pearce and Alioski,it's infuriating especially after Blackburn.
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:26 pm : YOU'RE NOT FCKING MESSI ALIOSKI AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!!!just stick to the simple stuff,graft win it back and give it to Pablo..
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:38 pm : I'd prefer it if he surprised us and Dallas was left mid and Alioski left back,but i doubt that.
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm : Alioski looked ok at left back but then again so did Pearce,Alioski looked better than Harrison when switched.
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am : I currently give Alioski the benefit of the doubt coz of his workrate,he wouldn't be in otherwise and i'd be looking to replace him asap,the workrate is also another reason to slip him in at left back when the need arises.
by kennyb41 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 pm : If he can put in the running/workrate of Alioski
by kennyb41 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 am : Alioski is now getting the kick up the arse and needs to respond.
by kennyb41 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm : .....that is why i feel the workrate of Alioski is currently keeping him in.
by kennyb41 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:53 am : Get a fcking grip of yourselves ya soft cunts..and I didn't knock Alioski once i noticed his phenomenal workrate,limited ability but perhaps the kind of player Loco wants to make and have in his style of play...a fcking hard never say die grafter,who no matter how badly he gets knocked..HE FCKING DAMN WELL GETS BACK UP.
by kennyb41 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 pm : Alioski...absolutely phenomenal and should retain that spot..more to follow about the rest but that guy must train with Mo Farah..Sorry Jack you were superb too but Gianni a bot.

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 am

Still not convinced MB had much to do with the firing up, more that it was the players who buckled down and delivered.

MB does tactics and culture. The players do the attitude.
I like it. What is it?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:01 am

Devi wrote:Still not convinced MB had much to do with the firing up, more that it was the players who buckled down and delivered.

MB does tactics and culture. The players do the attitude.

This is exactly what Captain Cooper says in that Guillem Balague podcast.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:06 am

Bert - Weds morning prior to Brom - " Guys you seem to have all lost your way, before we go out training I want us to all sit down and watch a replay of how we set about winning the first games of the season, it's the best way to get across to you all where we've been going wrong recently, my fault I should've put my finger on it earlier"

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:29 am

If there's any prima donna stuff in the dressing room re- Saiz (which i do suspect) he should never be let within an inch of Elland Rd for the remainder of this season - End of, for what trouble he'd have in his bag Bert just wouldn't entertain it, anyhows, although I can't see it myself but if we remain injury free for next couple of weeks Forshaw has started light training and Roofe is expected to join him soonish, so we could have all the Cavalry and Infantry available for the run in, would be great if they both only warmed the bench for the remainder coz of results and performances.
Would also love to see Pablo get to the end of the season having played nearly every game and virtually unscathed, they can then stick their burnout theory straight up their ring coz that guy has battled as much as most.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Suppose this is gonna happen till thend o'season now.

Some Leeds fans hate the fact that Bielsa gives out his starting XI, but it didn’t do West Brom any good last Friday. Bielsa’s view is that it doesn’t make any material difference and it’s hard to argue with that. Bielsa’s line-ups are so predictable that, barring injury, it would be easy to predict all 11 players each week anyway. The real question is whether Bristol City will be able to do anything about the 11 players that will line-up against them at Ashton Gate. West Brom were blown away right from the kick-off, with Pablo Hernandez scoring a stunning goal after just 16 seconds – the fastest in the Championship this season. Given that West Brom kicked the match off, that’s seriously impressive. But which Leeds will turn up? The team that ran rings round West Brom or the side that lost so disappointingly to struggling QPR just a few days before? That could decide where the three points will be going on Saturday.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Young Jack gonna be turning out fert 23's next week.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:46 pm

kennyb41 wrote:Young Jack gonna be turning out fert 23's next week.

Probably the best news I've heard all season. Even better than bringing Bert here.

I thought maybe young Jack's playing carer could be over.

Hooray!

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Hahahahahahaha
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:37 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Return to “The Square Ball”