The BAROMETER

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Vampire

Re: The BAROMETER

Postby Vampire » Thu May 02, 2019 12:08 pm

Tommy wrote:I can assure you that I did put him on Ignore early on, along with a couple of others, for the sake of overall readability. Nowt personal, I'm sure he's a good bloke but his posts give me a headache from a purely aesthetic point of view. If that's an act of cowardice, so be it.

I wasn’t referring to you.

TBF, you’ve never been one to pretend to use the on ignore function, whilst reserving the right to read posts “just to see which way he’s going” and emerge from hiding to respond whenever you think it’s in your interest.

You’re also not one to dive in against the outnumbered. On the contrary, you’re quite prepared to stand up against the herd. Fair play to you on that even if I don’t always agree with you.
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu May 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Tommy wrote:I can assure you that I did put him on Ignore early on, along with a couple of others, for the sake of overall readability. Nowt personal, I'm sure he's a good bloke but his posts give me a headache from a purely aesthetic point of view. If that's an act of cowardice, so be it.

I did the same. I only have two people on ignore. One because reasons above and the other as I’m not in the slightest interested in anything they ever post so it saves scrolling past.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu May 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Hoo boy, that last one's a toughie to guess ... Is it me? :lol:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu May 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Ponte wrote:the other as I’m not in the slightest interested in anything they ever post so it saves scrolling past.

Quite clever quoting me to make it seem like it's not me but I'm wise to you.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu May 02, 2019 6:35 pm

I tried the ignore thing once, found idle curiosity made me open every post anyway so it proved utterly pointless.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu May 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:I tried the ignore thing once, found idle curiosity made me open every post anyway so it proved utterly pointless.

Willpower plus disappointment with the actual quality when you weaken, is persuasive veeeery quickly :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu May 02, 2019 7:09 pm

Brett seems to have his head stuck firmly up his own arse lately, as of today I've blocked the cunt.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu May 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:I tried the ignore thing once, found idle curiosity made me open every post anyway so it proved utterly pointless.

Willpower plus disappointment with the actual quality when you weaken, is persuasive veeeery quickly :lol: :lol: :lol:

I decided I'm an adult an perfectly capable of scrolling past stuff I can't be arsed to read :thumbl: .

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu May 02, 2019 7:21 pm

welshwhite wrote:Brett seems to have his head stuck firmly up his own arse lately, as of today I've blocked the cunt.

Who said that?

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu May 02, 2019 7:51 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Hoo boy, that last one's a toughie to guess ... Is it me? :lol:

:mrgreen:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Fri May 03, 2019 2:02 am

Blackwhite wrote:

Willpower plus disappointment with the actual quality when you weaken, is persuasive veeeery quickly

How much longer are you going to persist in this pretence whilst at the same time constantly responding to posts from those you claim to have “on ignore,” eg the TV thread last weekend?

Sometimes you do so openly - “just opened this one to see which way you’re going;” or “just opened this one on a hunch;” or “Is she still going? *opens, reads*” etc, etc, etc. Other times you’re less open but it is evident from the content of your later posts.

There’s simply no point you continuing this pretence because anybody can see for themselves it’s just cowardly bullshit.
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Fri May 03, 2019 2:04 am

welshwhite wrote:Brett seems to have his head stuck firmly up his own arse lately, as of today I've blocked the cunt.

Just opened this one on a hunch, Rhys.

I’ve actually had you “on ignore” for years. I only open your posts to see which way you’re going.

:mrgreen:

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Fri May 03, 2019 3:01 am

"cowardly" :lol: :lol: :lol:
you two should really take your nonsense to its own thread - you can quote a post from any other thread into it - and since you are both on ignore to each other the rest of us won't have to read it either
your welcome

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Fri May 03, 2019 6:33 am

Eddies Boots wrote:"
you two should really take your nonsense to its own thread - you can quote a post from any other thread into it - and since you are both on ignore to each other the rest of us won't have to read it either

:scratch:

Which “two” are you talking about that has each other “on ignore?”

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Fri May 03, 2019 6:55 am

ha ha ha ha ha

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Fri May 03, 2019 7:05 am

Eddies Boots wrote:
Vampire wrote:
Eddies Boots wrote:"

:scratch:

Which “two” are you talking about that has each other “on ignore?”

ha ha ha ha ha

It was a serious question. If you mean me, I’ve never seriously claimed to have put anyone “on ignore,” have I?

Nor would I - it’s childish and cowardly.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue May 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Heard wild screams from the neighbors so thought I should find a stream, what the fucks happening here?!

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Tue May 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:Heard wild screams from the neighbors so thought I should find a stream, what the fucks happening here?!

Barcelona are playing 90 minutes in tribute to Leeds.
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue May 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Wakefield White wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:Heard wild screams from the neighbors so thought I should find a stream, what the fucks happening here?!

Barcelona are playing 90 minutes in tribute to Leeds.

Heh, kinell!

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 07, 2019 8:55 pm

No fan of the bindippers but fair fucks, they turned up.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Return to “The Square Ball”