The BAROMETER

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
eric olthwaite

Re: The BAROMETER

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:30 pm

Chieftain626 wrote:Spurs chasing shadows, Ajax look sharp.

Proper 1980s defending for their goal.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Wed May 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Cheeky scamps chuck an old bloke into a fountain.
Lorra lorra laffs.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed May 01, 2019 3:44 pm

city of comedians.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 01, 2019 4:02 pm

Been pointed out elsewhere that, of all the people sitting / standing around the fountain, the two who were pushed in weren’t Caucasian.

Complete coincidence that, I’m quite sure.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm

If only James Milner had scored with that chance second half, it could have been very different.

Tommy

The BAROMETER

Postby Tommy » Wed May 01, 2019 9:07 pm

That absurd Messi free-kick made me wonder if there are people who earnestly believe his goals are all CGI. I can’t think of a way to search for this but I really hope they’re out there.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed May 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Tommy wrote:That absurd Messi free-kick made me wonder if there are people who earnestly believe his goals are all CGI. I can’t think of a way to search for this but I really hope they’re out there.

Yeah, it was very good. In real-time I was, like, 'peh, the keeper and/or wall should there stopped that', but in slow-no, yeah, there's not much you can do about that.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed May 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Tommy wrote:That absurd Messi free-kick made me wonder if there are people who earnestly believe his goals are all CGI. I can’t think of a way to search for this but I really hope they’re out there.

Ask Kenny.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Tommy

The BAROMETER

Postby Tommy » Wed May 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Who is Kenny?

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:20 am

it was great but it looks as tho it takes the slightest of defections off the guys shoulder, Granted all this does is put it even more in the corner than it would of been. still dont think the keeper had a chance.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu May 02, 2019 5:12 am

Tommy wrote:Who is Kenny?

kennybIQ41 poster.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

jackos

Postby jackos » Thu May 02, 2019 5:24 am

Mustafaster wrote:Cheeky scamps chuck an old bloke into a fountain.
Lorra lorra laffs.

They always have been theiving racist trailer trash. Hillsborough glossed over that but it never changed what was just below the surface.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu May 02, 2019 6:09 am

Chieftain626 wrote:it was great but it looks as tho it takes the slightest of defections off the guys shoulder, Granted all this does is put it even more in the corner than it would of been. still dont think the keeper had a chance.

He still could’ve got it six inches closer to the post. Weak, really. Front and centre too. He’s no Harte.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu May 02, 2019 7:05 am

Blackwhite wrote:

kennybIQ41 poster.

Ah yeah I blocked him so early I had forgotten about his existence. Are some people persisting?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 am

He is mostly absent. Busy whoring out East, it seems.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu May 02, 2019 9:44 am

dirty leeds wrote:He is mostly absent. Busy being pegged by ladyboys out East, it seems.

FTFY

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu May 02, 2019 10:13 am

Messi and has team have saved this country from Liverpool glory. It will now be safe to visit pubs and clubs without having to listen to those cunts telling anyone in earshot about how they are the biggest club ever.

Hooray for Barcelona & Man City.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu May 02, 2019 10:13 am

welshwhite wrote:Messi and has team have saved this country from Liverpool glory. It will now be safe to visit pubs and clubs without having to listen to those cunts telling anyone in earshot about how they are the biggest club ever.

Hooray for Barcelona & Man City.

:cheers:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am

Blackwhite wrote:

kennybIQ41 poster.

I certainly find his posts on Leeds and football more informative and insightful than anything you’ve ever posted. Probably why you pretended to put him “on ignore.” Interesting now he’s not here you somewhat cowardly come out from the shadows to put the boot into him.
:roll:
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu May 02, 2019 11:47 am

I can assure you that I did put him on Ignore early on, along with a couple of others, for the sake of overall readability. Nowt personal, I'm sure he's a good bloke but his posts give me a headache from a purely aesthetic point of view. If that's an act of cowardice, so be it.

Return to “The Square Ball”