O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
User avatar
metalsmurf
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Littleborough, Gtr Scumland

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby metalsmurf » Fri May 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Redknapp however....total cunt.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Andymac-47 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:38 pm

metalsmurf wrote:Redknapp however....total cunt.

Both of them, and the tax dodging dog!
Andymac

User avatar
metalsmurf
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Littleborough, Gtr Scumland

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby metalsmurf » Fri May 22, 2020 2:27 pm

Andymac-47 wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:Redknapp however....total cunt.

Both of them, and the tax dodging dog!

I suppose Jamie gets a bit of kudos for putting Louise back on the market.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby welshwhite » Sun May 24, 2020 10:39 am

Mr's WW wants us both to watch a couple of her Only Fools and Horses DVDs this afternoon.

It's lockdown and there's no way out of it for me, she really likes the unfunny shite.
Can anyone think of a way out of this torture for me - Thanks in advance.

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby dirty leeds » Sun May 24, 2020 10:40 am

welshwhite wrote:Mr's WW wants us both to watch a couple of her Only Fools and Horses DVDs this afternoon.

It's lockdown and there's no way out of it for me, she really likes the unfunny shite.
Can anyone think of a way out of this torture for me - Thanks in advance.



Get her to watch it with Linda instead.

User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby welshwhite » Sun May 24, 2020 11:09 am

dirty leeds wrote:
welshwhite wrote:Mr's WW wants us both to watch a couple of her Only Fools and Horses DVDs this afternoon.

It's lockdown and there's no way out of it for me, she really likes the unfunny shite.
Can anyone think of a way out of this torture for me - Thanks in advance.



Get her to watch it with Linda instead.


Thanks for the advice but I don't think Linda or even Aziz would find Dellboy falling through the bar (for the fiftieth time) even slightly funny.

Unlike Mr's WW. She still laughs uncontrollably at the crap.
Has there ever been a more overrated programme made?

Its gonna be a long day :thumbd:

User avatar
Matt White
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Location: God's own Essex

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Matt White » Sun May 24, 2020 4:48 pm

Ozarks series 3 has redeemed itself quite spectacularly. Up to now its just been unlikable characters going from one adverse situation to another.

Spoiler!
The Ben story makes you care about them, even the wife who's been quite hateful up to now. That guy is brilliant .

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere
Contact:

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Blackwhite » Sun May 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Matt White wrote:Ozarks series 3 has redeemed itself quite spectacularly. Up to now its just been unlikable characters going from one adverse situation to another.

Spoiler!
The Ben story makes you care about them, even the wife who's been quite hateful up to now. That guy is brilliant .

Think I saw a bit of that show today, bunch of fat rednecks sat in covid and thrush- infected water, innit?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby welshwhite » Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 pm

What a load of crap I've had to sit through today, thank fuck it's over. It was the one where Del and Rodney were dressed as Batman & Robin....The wife laughed all the way through it like a fucking lunatic.

Tomorrow night she wants us to watch one of those Star Wars fucking things on Netflix.
I just can't get into any of that Sky-Fi bollocks.

Someone please find a vaccine before another divorce comes on the horizon.

It's nice to spend some quality time together she says.
Unfuckingbelievable.

User avatar
Quiffy
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Quiffy » Sun May 24, 2020 6:20 pm

love the image of you chained to the settee with the 6th mrs. something like..
Image
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

User avatar
Ponte
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Between a rock and a hard place.

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Ponte » Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Matt White wrote:Ozarks series 3 has redeemed itself quite spectacularly. Up to now its just been unlikable characters going from one adverse situation to another.

Spoiler!
The Ben story makes you care about them, even the wife who's been quite hateful up to now. That guy is brilliant .

Only watched the first series, I might get back into it.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Devi » Thu May 28, 2020 11:13 am

I really can not urge you enough to watch this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... 4-soul-boy
I like it. What is it?

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby dirty leeds » Thu May 28, 2020 11:44 am

Devi wrote:I really can not urge you enough to watch this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... 4-soul-boy


Yep, saw it. Mrs DL wanted to, actually, rather than me. Things about him reminded me of my lad, especially the vulnerability. Richard Searling is a nice bloke.

User avatar
Bobbycollins
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri May 29, 2020 3:38 pm

When football changed forever is on tonight. Does it show us being Champions in sufficient depth to make it worth watching?

User avatar
MightyWhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am
Location: Notts

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby MightyWhite » Fri May 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Bobbycollins wrote:When football changed forever is on tonight. Does it show us being Champions in sufficient depth to make it worth watching?


I really enjoyed it when it was on the other week. Decent amount of Leeds plus a lot of stuff about the lead up to the breakaway that I wasn’t up with before.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

User avatar
Bobbycollins
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri May 29, 2020 4:36 pm

MightyWhite wrote:
Bobbycollins wrote:When football changed forever is on tonight. Does it show us being Champions in sufficient depth to make it worth watching?


I really enjoyed it when it was on the other week. Decent amount of Leeds plus a lot of stuff about the lead up to the breakaway that I wasn’t up with before.

Good, thanks.

User avatar
metalsmurf
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Littleborough, Gtr Scumland

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby metalsmurf » Fri May 29, 2020 7:32 pm

The Take That YouTube festival :puker:
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

User avatar
Oheddieeddie
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Tacky with sweat and poisonous particulates.

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Oheddieeddie » Fri May 29, 2020 9:02 pm

Really loving David Olusoga’s

‘A House Through Time’

User avatar
Bobbycollins
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Bobbycollins » Sat May 30, 2020 7:37 am

MightyWhite wrote:
Bobbycollins wrote:When football changed forever is on tonight. Does it show us being Champions in sufficient depth to make it worth watching?


I really enjoyed it when it was on the other week. Decent amount of Leeds plus a lot of stuff about the lead up to the breakaway that I wasn’t up with before.

Donald Trump!! If I ever knew, I'd forgotten. He was obviously of no significance at the time.

Interesting to see that of the "Big 5" clubs that came up with the original idea to split from the Football League, 3 of the 5 have accumulated over 120 years since one of them won the league.

Always enjoyable to see the disappointed look on Ferguson's face as the title hopes of Man U crashed.

Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:55 am

Oheddieeddie wrote:Really loving David Olusoga’s

‘A House Through Time’

Gonna try this, couple of lads at work have recommended also.
Andymac


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests