O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Quiffy

Re: O/T Shit telly programs that girls like

Postby Quiffy » Fri May 01, 2020 5:14 pm

the flying pig wrote:
Quiffy wrote:...hey TFP, what am i doing here? that clip is jesse and brian cranston in the masks. i obviously can't be bothered arguing in a morning. you got the same treatment as my wife, where it's just far easier to defer. but it's now 8pm, so i''m not feeling so deferential.

the, uh, 'thumbnail', the still pic you see before playing the vid, is from BCS, it's Nacho.

but he, although mentioned, doesn't appear in the clip, which is from BB.

In the clip, Saul initially says, 'it wasn't me, it was Ignacio', then 'Lalo didn't send you?' - so a really big part of the BCS storyline seems to have been taken from these two throwaway lines Saul made early in BB.

i was fooled by the slowly moving clip of nacho at the end. so after your riposte i googled it just to try and bury you in the sand, but it turns out you were right and i was wrong. again.

should i apologise for my memory? no, i hope and expect everyone's is as bad. i mean imagine wasting such limited resources on whether a minor character appeared in breaking bad when you have to keep (in your case) john sheridan's direct free kick history in your head at all times?
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Devi

Postby Devi » Sat May 02, 2020 12:04 pm

On Normal People, I hear all views previously expressed, and wish only to remind that not only are both leads apparently good at their craft, she is extraordinarily fit, and as such, I shall continue to put up with the tedium, for moments of middle aged joy.
I like it. What is it?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat May 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Devi wrote:On Normal People, I hear all views previously expressed, and wish only to remind that not only are both leads apparently good at their craft, she is extraordinarily fit, and as such, I shall continue to put up with the tedium, for moments of middle aged joy.

One where I genuinely became bored of the sight of her tits TBH.
HM Collector Of Parcels

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun May 03, 2020 9:40 am

One of the girls, and her friend, have applied for the next Race Across The World. Can only imagine it’ll be Africa? They’re struggling to concoct backstories about hardships, disabilities or the like, so I doubt they’ll get anywhere.
HM Collector Of Parcels

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 am

eric olthwaite wrote:One of the girls, and her friend, have applied for the next Race Across The World. Can only imagine it’ll be Africa? They’re struggling to concoct backstories about hardships, disabilities or the like, so I doubt they’ll get anywhere.

One of them has you for a dad. Try that? :mrgreen:

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun May 03, 2020 10:03 am

Fair point :lol:
HM Collector Of Parcels

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sun May 03, 2020 10:32 am

Can't be arsed trailing back, so big thanks to who recommended "Man Like Mobeen". Great stuff.
Andymac

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun May 03, 2020 10:59 am

Andymac-47 wrote:Can't be arsed trailing back, so big thanks to who recommended "Man Like Mobeen". Great stuff.

Glad you like it. Finished second series?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sun May 03, 2020 11:02 am

On it now, the prom night, probably the best TV in a long while! Thanks again.
Andymac

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun May 03, 2020 11:20 am

Andymac-47 wrote:On it now, the prom night, probably the best TV in a long while! Thanks again.

Check back in after the last one.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:06 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Andymac-47 wrote:On it now, the prom night, probably the best TV in a long while! Thanks again.

Check back in after the last one.

Watched the Cal episode, and the dog one whilst on the rower, brilliant, funny as fuck.
Andymac

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed May 06, 2020 11:27 am

Finally got round to watching some of the Leeds United doc on Amazon, from last season. Avoided it up to now because of the sad ending.
Just done Episode 3, which finishes on the abortive attempt to sign Dan James.
Jeez, that was so close. Fucking Swansea cunts.
I know Jack Harrison has been immense for us this season, but what an addition DJ would have been. Lad seemed very happy to sign for us.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Wed May 06, 2020 11:37 am

My main take away from that doc was -

1. Mrs Radz is so irresistibly tidy that it makes it even less justifiable that he ever finds time to have poorly timed opinions on social media. To quote myself, if I was married to her the only reason I'd ever go online would be to see if I can order a second cock.

2. The whole series was a bitterly disappointing missed opportunity given how good the Man City Amazon series was and how brilliant the Sunderland Netflix series is.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed May 06, 2020 11:39 am

Tommy wrote:My main take away from that doc was -

1. Mrs Radz is so irresistibly tidy that it makes it even less justifiable that he ever finds time to have poorly timed opinions on social media. To quote myself, if I was married to her the only reason I'd ever go online would be to see if I can order a second cock.

2. The whole series was a bitterly disappointing missed opportunity given how good the Man City Amazon series was and how brilliant the Sunderland Netflix series is.

1 - :lol:

2 - Haven't watched either. They're not about Leeds.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Wed May 06, 2020 11:56 am

Essentially Amazon and Netflix had the edit for those so you see loads of compelling access-all-areas, behind the scenes stuff. There might be a good documentary in all the footage shot for the Leeds doc but for obvious reasons Eleven Sports went with what is essentially a sanitised, extended version of various LUTV bits.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed May 06, 2020 12:04 pm

dirty leeds wrote:2 - Haven't watched either. They're not about Leeds.

The Sunderland one is fucking hilarious.

Tommy wrote:if I was married to her the only reason I'd ever go online would be to see if I can order a second cock.

:lol:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

BC

Postby BC » Wed May 06, 2020 1:11 pm

I bailed on that Leeds doc after the extended section of Rads and his missus delivering toys to kids in hospital. Nonsense.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Tommy wrote:Mrs Radz is so irresistibly tidy

I haven't watched the series so I had to Google. She's maybe six inches taller than him (depending on footwear)? I always find that weirdly troubling.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed May 06, 2020 3:08 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
Tommy wrote:Mrs Radz is so irresistibly tidy

I haven't watched the series so I had to Google. She's maybe six inches taller than him (depending on footwear)? I always find that weirdly troubling.

Not a problem when he's standing on a big pile of money.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Wed May 06, 2020 3:16 pm

BC wrote:I bailed on that Leeds doc after the extended section of Rads and his missus delivering toys to kids in hospital. Nonsense.

Yeah the whole thing came across as hagiographical in terms of Radrizzani. That was one of the main issues I had with it despite being largely ambivalent, bordering on sympathetic, towards him.

However I will say that I would watch Mrs Radz do virtually anything. If they want to do another series following her about I'll definitely watch that.

Return to “The Square Ball”