football bets

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Re: football bets

Postby welshwhite » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Dale White wrote:We are a bit skinny on paddy power for a home win on Friday, 13/10 owt better out there ?

17/10 with Bet Victor...make the change to them, their the best most of the time for football.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:35 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Dale White wrote:We are a bit skinny on paddy power for a home win on Friday, 13/10 owt better out there ?

17/10 with Bet Victor...make the change to them, their the best most of the time for football.
:thumbl:
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Skybet have a bizarre offer on, the footy skybet boost is 4/1 with money back in cash if it loses. Only let me have a tenner but it’s either £50 or £10 back.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ontolly

football bets

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 pm

Thought I’d have a cheeky tenner on fatwayne scoring next goal as I tuned in just after half time. Not bad odds. Just as the bet registered he was substituted.

Fuck in play betting fuck fat Sam and fuck you.

Thank you for letting me share.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:47 am

Betting on Leeds is a lot like making drunk love to an ugly woman, you know you shouldn't but......
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm

i stuck my last quid on a wigan/leeds double just after half time. i now stand to turn that £1 into £50 if our lot turn up tomorrow.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Quiffy wrote:i stuck my last quid on a wigan/leeds double just after half time. i now stand to turn that £1 into £50 if our lot turn up tomorrow.

:salute: to Q's winnings, we hardly knew ye :(
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Quiffy wrote:i stuck my last quid on a wigan/leeds double just after half time. i now stand to turn that £1 into £50 if our lot turn up tomorrow.

:salute: to Q's winnings, we hardly knew ye :(

i feel lucky punk :mrgreen:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:44 pm

my weekly £2 accumulator isn't dead after 10 minutes for once...
leicester to lose to bournemouth
swansea to beat wham
southampton stoke draw
watford to beat west brom
derby to lose to fulham

just need watford to score and the games to end suddenly to make me £588 better off

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:38 pm

:shock: west brom have scored. they're offering me over £90 now with 15 minutes left...

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:47 pm

£185

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:56 pm

njooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

riyad fucking hahrez's equaliser in the 97th minute. :puker:

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:09 pm

AndyPaul wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

and it was only last week when we conceded an injury time equaliser to prevent me turning £1 into £50. :burnley:

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Ontolly wrote:I have taken counsel and punted 20 at 10/1. When I drag this thread up next April we shall raise our glasses to whatsisname and the other one.

All I am saying is that I would have been in for a much better return than 10s if I had held out until February before making my punt :thumbd:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Quiffy wrote:
welshwhite wrote:
Ontolly wrote:Ever the optimist me - I'm waiting until after we under perform at our next two home games before putting a wedge on better odds than 10/1 :thumbl:

On the other side of the coin, if we win our two next games our odds will shorten, I will be putting some more money on us if they do...its all very open this year. I can see us going for it big time in the January transfer window if we're up there with a chance.

indeed, wtf are cardiff doing at 6/1? just shows that the bookies are not confident at all about this market. if they can price colin's mob as second favourites then a couple of wins against burton and brum will definitely shorten our odds. invest your money now ontolly.

Dragged up :mrgreen:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Ontolly wrote:
Quiffy wrote:indeed, wtf are cardiff doing at 6/1? just shows that the bookies are not confident at all about this market. if they can price colin's mob as second favourites then a couple of wins against burton and brum will definitely shorten our odds. invest your money now ontolly.

Dragged up :mrgreen:

:lol: them bookies are very prescient. very interesting how they saw that coming when their squad was only the 15th most expensive. :salute:

just think what the heck could do if he wasn't managing leeds. :bounce:

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 pm

A good end to the season bets wise, Got time of goal and Roofe 2-0 on Sunday £40.
Had one on since July for the respective division winners.
£10 ew on Man City, Fulham, Blackburn and Luton, thought Fulham had fucked it but they paid out £310 quid, nice.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

john1565

Postby john1565 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:09 am

How do you make transaction? What's the process?

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Tue May 08, 2018 7:49 am

The first one was at ER, the divisional winners through a William Hill account

Return to “The Square Ball”