football bets

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Re: football bets

Postby welshwhite » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Dale White wrote:We are a bit skinny on paddy power for a home win on Friday, 13/10 owt better out there ?

17/10 with Bet Victor...make the change to them, their the best most of the time for football.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:35 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Dale White wrote:We are a bit skinny on paddy power for a home win on Friday, 13/10 owt better out there ?

17/10 with Bet Victor...make the change to them, their the best most of the time for football.
:thumbl:
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Skybet have a bizarre offer on, the footy skybet boost is 4/1 with money back in cash if it loses. Only let me have a tenner but it’s either £50 or £10 back.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ontolly

football bets

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 pm

Thought I’d have a cheeky tenner on fatwayne scoring next goal as I tuned in just after half time. Not bad odds. Just as the bet registered he was substituted.

Fuck in play betting fuck fat Sam and fuck you.

Thank you for letting me share.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:47 am

Betting on Leeds is a lot like making drunk love to an ugly woman, you know you shouldn't but......
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm

i stuck my last quid on a wigan/leeds double just after half time. i now stand to turn that £1 into £50 if our lot turn up tomorrow.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Quiffy wrote:i stuck my last quid on a wigan/leeds double just after half time. i now stand to turn that £1 into £50 if our lot turn up tomorrow.

:salute: to Q's winnings, we hardly knew ye :(
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Quiffy wrote:i stuck my last quid on a wigan/leeds double just after half time. i now stand to turn that £1 into £50 if our lot turn up tomorrow.

:salute: to Q's winnings, we hardly knew ye :(

i feel lucky punk :mrgreen:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Return to “The Square Ball”