t'premier leeg.

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
jackos

Re: t'premier leeg.

Postby jackos » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:57 am

dirty leeds wrote:And on the subject of dear old Chelsea: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47329293

Not just Chelsea the trash down the FA as well :)

They have also been fined £460,000, while the Football Association (FA) has been fined £390,000.

The FA has been told it must "address the situation" regarding the international transfer and registration of minors.

A spokesperson for English football's governing body said it had "co-operated fully" with the investigations and had "raised some concerns" regarding Fifa's disciplinary processes.

A statement said: "The FA intends to appeal against the decision. We will, however, continue to work with Fifa and Chelsea in a constructive manner to address the issues which are raised by this case."

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 am

Is anyone else really hoping Solskjaer gets the MANUre gig full time? I mean, he's done a fantastic job steadying the ship after Jose fell out with all his playing staff, but I honestly cant see him being a good steady appointment long term for the Scum.
#MOT #GAWA

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:51 pm

good to see watford beating brendan rogers' leicester. that man is the earnest incarnation of alan partridge and i want to see him fail badly.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:26 pm

It's good to see Klopp slowly submitting to the pressure of Liverpool faltering :D

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:51 pm

AndyPaul wrote:It's good to see Klopp slowly submitting to the pressure of Liverpool faltering :D

It's a bit of a no win. Nobody really wants a set of entitled cocks like the Dippers winning anything but with the latest revelations on Citeh, those cunts need to be wound up and start again about five divisions down.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:29 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
AndyPaul wrote:It's good to see Klopp slowly submitting to the pressure of Liverpool faltering :D

It's a bit of a no win. Nobody really wants a set of entitled cocks like the Dippers winning anything but with the latest revelations on Citeh, those cunts need to be wound up and start again about five divisions down.

Totally agree but I've come to realise I bloody hate Cess more than I think I hate scum.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Cardiff claiming they don't owe Nantes, as far as I can see they are basing their argument on the fact that
a. they made illegal payments, :scratch:
"BBC Sport has learned arrangements for a signing-on fee did not meet Premier League rules and so had been rejected by the league."
and
b.
"They claim the Ligue de Football Professionel had not contacted Cardiff either before or after 22 January.
The FAW did not confirm with Nantes

so, despite playing in the EFL, they are bound by, you guessed it, the Welsh FA. :mrgreen:
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:02 pm

I know Chelsea did them late on but Colin losing just added to the great weekend!

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:25 pm

Was at one of my roving desks in a contractor's site office this morning. One of their team admins, big gobby woman, is a massive Fulham fan; her desk's plastered in all sorts of club shite. She was bewailing their tragic fate to anyone who'd listen. I found it exceptionally challenging not to respond, 'Fuck your goal music, fuck your plastic clappers, fuck your Richard Osman family-friendly bullshit'.

Fortunately, my occasionally professional sense of decorum remained to the fore.

But, fucking fuck 'em, all the same.

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:34 pm

AndyPaul wrote:I know Chelsea did them late on but Colin losing just added to the great weekend!

Haven't seen the game but did hear about Warnock whingeing about a goal and VAR ........ even more satisfying if they've lost to a goal that shouldn't be ...because 1) its Warnock and 2) its Cardiff .Made for each other , can't stand either of them .

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:37 pm

Oh yes , and Cardiff trying to get out of paying for their player ...disgusting . He was on his way to them , signed by all parties . At worst I would have thought insurance would cover it , the player was THEIR player at that stage I would have thought .

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Clacton white wrote:Oh yes , and Cardiff trying to get out of paying for their player ...disgusting . He was on his way to them , signed by all parties . At worst I would have thought insurance would cover it , the player was THEIR player at that stage I would have thought .

Would be ironic if they had to pay 15m of their 'parachute' money to Nantes.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Was going to post something about Tottenhams new home being rather impressive... Then I read this

Tottenham have banned "several" fans for persistent standing since their new stadium opened this month.
"Persistently standing for the whole match or for long periods, along with failing to heed requests from the stewards and fellow fans to be seated, is not acceptable behaviour, notwithstanding it's against ground regulations."

The PL is shit.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Controversial penalty decisions in the Cardiff game :mrgreen: :lol:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Brighton v Cardiff tonight. If Colin's lads lose, they are pretty much fucked. Might watch this one instead of Barca v MU. The desperation will be palpable.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:12 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Brighton v Cardiff tonight. If Colin's lads lose, they are pretty much fucked. Might watch this one instead of Barca v MU. The desperation will be palpable.

i'm a bit behind in a couple of works fantasy leagues so for this week i 'backed up the truck' in terms of brighton defensive assets, got the keeper + two defenders, even captained duffy [rather than traditional faves such as liverpool or citeh assets], i can't say that their 0-5 vs bournemouth did my chances a lot of good...

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:23 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Brighton v Cardiff tonight. If Colin's lads lose, they are pretty much fucked. Might watch this one instead of Barca v MU. The desperation will be palpable.

Ooh, smashing little trapdoor game there. Much as I could point at people I know and laugh for weeks if we went up whilst BHA went down, I suppose I’d best stick with laughing at Colin.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Cardiff one up at H-T. A win puts 'em two behind Brighton. Brighton's last five games look very difficult - only one where they have a decent chance. Cardiff have four left and maybe two winnables? Very tight.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Win for Cardiff, 0-2. Well deserved, too. Brighton were absolutely appalling. They are so bad they really could lose the rest of their games. One exception is Solly March. Looks a Bielsa type of player to me. Hmmm.

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Always been a fan of his. Hasn't had much of a look in since they were promoted. Usually starting on the bench.
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Cycling 500km for The Stroke Association - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Adam-Yeadon1
Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

Return to “The Square Ball”