Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
User avatar
OWETB
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:05 am
Location: Eating pig with the Prophet Mohammed

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby OWETB » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 pm

the flying pig wrote:Milner High looks like potentially a nice school.


Their hall of fame looks quite stunning...

Christine Coates
Finalist for the PanMacMillan/Citizen Book Prize & Phil Masingas beyatch.
Author

John Nowers
Internationally known artist.

John Meyer
World famous artist

Jerry Schuitema
Financial Expert & Phil Masingas nemesis.

Albie Bates
Springbok rugby

Derek Schroeder
Springbok tennis

Gerhardus Kleynhans
Springbok swimmer

Barbara Fairley
Professional Golfer in Australia & Phil Masingas ball whacker.

John Berks
Radio 702

David Dukas
T.V actor (Starred in Egoli and one or two other shows)

Peter de Waal
Springbok cricketer

Dr Ruth Evans
Head of veteran’s clinic Dallas, Texas

Leigh Ann Biggs
Springbok gymnast & Phil Masingas beyatch #33

Alex Hockley
Springbok underwater hockey & Phil Masingas drunken regret

User avatar
moscowhite
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby moscowhite » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:55 pm

the flying pig wrote:Milner High looks like potentially a nice school.

It seems that Phil may, in his own way, have been doing his bit to pull down racial barriers - will history remember him fairly relative to [possibly overrated] countrymen such as nelson mandela?

http://www.milnerhigh.com/


So at what point during the discussion about having fingers smelt by/inserted into teenage girls did you decide to Google the school?
'If you give Leeds the ball, they will make you dance.' - Johan Cruyff

User avatar
SimonB
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:54 am
Location: Peterborough
Contact:

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby SimonB » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 pm

moscowhite wrote:
the flying pig wrote:Milner High looks like potentially a nice school.

It seems that Phil may, in his own way, have been doing his bit to pull down racial barriers - will history remember him fairly relative to [possibly overrated] countrymen such as nelson mandela?

http://www.milnerhigh.com/


So at what point during the discussion about having fingers smelt by/inserted into teenage girls did you decide to Google the school?


I should imagine that TFP is feeling a bit frustrated with the lack of sex caused by the recent pregnancy & birth
We had a meeting at work today and I was asked what steps I would take in the event of a fire. Apparently "fucking big ones" wasn't the right answer

User avatar
moscowhite
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby moscowhite » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:14 pm

SimonB wrote:
moscowhite wrote:
the flying pig wrote:Milner High looks like potentially a nice school.

It seems that Phil may, in his own way, have been doing his bit to pull down racial barriers - will history remember him fairly relative to [possibly overrated] countrymen such as nelson mandela?

http://www.milnerhigh.com/


So at what point during the discussion about having fingers smelt by/inserted into teenage girls did you decide to Google the school?


I should imagine that TFP is feeling a bit frustrated with the lack of sex caused by the recent pregnancy & birth


I didn't know Eric's wife had had a baby.
'If you give Leeds the ball, they will make you dance.' - Johan Cruyff

User avatar
Oheddieeddie
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Tacky with sweat and poisonous particulates.

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 pm

I imagine the term "Head Boy" took on a whole new meaning for Philomen on his visits to Milner High.

User avatar
Oheddieeddie
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Tacky with sweat and poisonous particulates.

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:14 am

Phil dead at 49. Seems he had a strange and hard life

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32033&page=3

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:25 am

You sure that's the right link? :scratch:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Oheddieeddie
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Tacky with sweat and poisonous particulates.

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:36 am

Blackwhite wrote:You sure that's the right link? :scratch:


I havent seen the cause of death yet, but my first reaction is that it probably wasn't natural causes. (Hope that's wrong btw) I think Phil found life difficult

Edit to add, Ive seen he's been hospital for a while

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Phil LUFC » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:49 am

Oheddieeddie wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:You sure that's the right link? :scratch:


I havent seen the cause of death yet, but my first reaction is that it probably wasn't natural causes. (Hope that's wrong btw) I think Phil found life difficult

Edit to add, Ive seen he's been hospital for a while

Yeah but what does a Karl Darlow thread on a Forest forum have to do with it?

Wakefield White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: t'other side o't hills

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Wakefield White » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:52 am

Edit, it’s all been said over in the dead thread.
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

User avatar
Oheddieeddie
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Tacky with sweat and poisonous particulates.

Re: Will somebody please buy Masinga a toaster thread

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:35 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
Oheddieeddie wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:You sure that's the right link? :scratch:


I havent seen the cause of death yet, but my first reaction is that it probably wasn't natural causes. (Hope that's wrong btw) I think Phil found life difficult

Edit to add, Ive seen he's been hospital for a while

Yeah but what does a Karl Darlow thread on a Forest forum have to do with it?


Ahh never checked it. Thought I'd posted a thread where Phil was once again bemoaning his money worries a year ago


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eric olthwaite, jackos, Oheddieeddie, rss1969 and 22 guests