New Leeds Home Kit - Fucking Disgusting!!

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Oheddieeddie

Re: New Leeds Home Kit - Fucking Disgusting!!

Postby Oheddieeddie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:35 pm

jackos wrote:
Mustafaster wrote:
Not a shirt buyer normally but I'd buy one of them.

I have quiet a lot of the Kappa shirts with no sponsor that I wear when I go running. Brought one full price, and 4-5 for 10 quid a pop during the clearance. I will definitely get one this season for myself, my youngest already has the keepers kit, and my daughter has the away shirt on it's way. I won't buy one for myself until I've seen them all, but if I had to choose today itd be the white version. I'd pay 100 quid for the right centenary shirt without a sponsor.

100 smacks?

Jackos doing his bit to help the clubs FFP balance there.

Last kit I (had) bought was the RF Winder yellow and blue pinstripe job. I don't think there was the option to have names on the back but of course it would have been Gray.E

jackos

Re: New Leeds Home Kit - Fucking Disgusting!!

Postby jackos » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:
100 smacks?

Jackos doing his bit to help the clubs FFP balance there.

Last kit I (had) bought was the RF Winder yellow and blue pinstripe job. I don't think there was the option to have names on the back but of course it would have been Gray.E

The pink and gray kit I ordered for my daughter cost nearly 100 quid and she'll probably wear it less than ten times, I'll likely be buried in mine if they do a decent job so, I'd rather not have 32Red on it..

Return to “The Square Ball”