Calling all computer smart arses!

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
LSD&2Es

Re: Calling all computer smart arses!

Postby LSD&2Es » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:44 pm

jackos wrote:Was recommended IPTV King today, looks a tad expensive but gives access to 7000 channels & I'm told it's very good, so considering signing up for a trial. Anyone heard of or experienced?

I use Streamkings. Has all the important channels and VOD £40 for 6 months, 2 concurrent connections. Bloody love it.

Not heard of IPTV King but 7k channels sounds like more than youd ever need . Look at some other options before spending a fortune for 3000 Arabic channels you'll never touch
The Chief: "trust me, you can't have too many years with a club like Leeds."

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:02 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:
jackos wrote:Was recommended IPTV King today, looks a tad expensive but gives access to 7000 channels & I'm told it's very good, so considering signing up for a trial. Anyone heard of or experienced?

I use Streamkings. Has all the important channels and VOD £40 for 6 months, 2 concurrent connections. Bloody love it.

Not heard of IPTV King but 7k channels sounds like more than youd ever need . Look at some other options before spending a fortune for 3000 Arabic channels you'll never touch

I use Supremacy via a lad on waccoe, all the top channels plus every Leeds game. £35 for 6 months.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:06 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Cheers jackos. Yeah, we don't consider this a significant risk but it's just new legislation and I'm trying to be pernickety. Examples of daft shit I'm trying to cover are:
a) Employee X keeps some pdf of a letter about his health condition or a credit card statement in his personal folder, we back it up, we've therefore 'processed special data' according to GDPR.
b) Employee X backs his phone contacts up to his PC, we're now processing his mum's personal details etc.
c) Client contact details kept on a company phone, phone is lost, what actions do we take?

Unfortunately I'm not an expert Eric, so I might well be wrong, but I think the three elements you need to be aware of are - Access (if someone asks you you have to be able to tell them what information about them you process) , forgotten, (you have to erase the data if requested) , portability (you have to be able to provide a portable copy of any data if requested by an individual). I guess your biggest problem will be customer information your company stores, I think you need consent to do that, but I'm afraid I don't know how small businesses handle that.

Ive no idea on the mobile phone, I've not heard or seen that being mentioned as an issue, the legislation handles the storage and processing of data, I don't think it says anything about losing data. Device encryption is pretty standard these days, so you should make sure mobiles and pcs are encrypted if they aren't. But I don't think GDPR covers that .

Not much use really am I :)

jackos

Postby jackos » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:11 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:I use Streamkings. Has all the important channels and VOD £40 for 6 months, 2 concurrent connections. Bloody love it.

Not Arabic but I do need Swedish football to make it worthwhile.. I couldn't find a channel list for Streamkings, but seems to focus on Anglo American channels?

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:34 pm

I love the brazen and shameless discussion of illegal actions on this board.

Makes some of the other posts lose their gravitas

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Yeboah wrote:I love the brazen and shameless discussion of illegal actions on this board.

Well it's not actually the case until May when GDPR takes effect, and I think it's all hypothetical at the moment, but yeah, right dodgey this site innit, like that dark web!?

:wink:

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Yeboah wrote:I love the brazen and shameless discussion of illegal actions on this board.

About what?
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed May 09, 2018 4:55 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri May 25, 2018 9:26 am

No GDPR email from SqB mods then?

Slack fuckers :lol:
HM Collector Of Parcels

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri May 25, 2018 12:10 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:No GDPR email from SqB mods then?

Slack fuckers :lol:

city talking has sent me three. i've answered one, what more do they want?
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri May 25, 2018 3:07 pm

We got any Outlook gurus on here?

Is it possible to download all cached email addresses into a database of some sort? ie when you haven't saved someone as a contact, Outlook will still autofill the address once you start typing. Where are those bastards?
HM Collector Of Parcels

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 25, 2018 8:47 pm

Relevant.

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:20 am

This made me laugh

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:We got any Outlook gurus on here?

Is it possible to download all cached email addresses into a database of some sort? ie when you haven't saved someone as a contact, Outlook will still autofill the address once you start typing. Where are those bastards?

There is a way I'm sure. I'll see if I can dig it out

Edit:
This is from 2009, so may want to look for a different option but:
Outlook maintains two separate address lists, Contacts, and the autocomplete cache, the NK2 file, which is the list of email addresses that have been sent email. Contacts can be easily exported by Outlook; the NK2 list requires a helper. See if this helper is adequate for the job you have:

NK2View v1.37 - View/Delete/Edit Outlook .NK2 AutoComplete Information

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:05 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:We got any Outlook gurus on here?

There is a way I'm sure. I'll see if I can dig it out

Edit:
This is from 2009, so may want to look for a different option but:
Outlook maintains two separate address lists, Contacts, and the autocomplete cache, the NK2 file, which is the list of email addresses that have been sent email. Contacts can be easily exported by Outlook; the NK2 list requires a helper. See if this helper is adequate for the job you have:

NK2View v1.37 - View/Delete/Edit Outlook .NK2 AutoComplete Information

Cheers fella. We've acquired a 16 year old pet nerd, who I think came to the same sort of conclusion.
HM Collector Of Parcels

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Not sure where to put this so will use this thread, The Bein sports I have on IPTV looks to have been hacked by -beoutq-
Instead of Bein 2 showing us playing Bolton I had Chinese women playing football.

Here is some info of what the cunts have done/are doing
http://www.beinsports.com/en/football/n ... f-p/953971

Any help either sensible or silly will be appreciated.

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:23 pm

welshwhite wrote:Any help either sensible or silly will be appreciated.

We played Bolton on Tuesday - its Friday - the game finshed three days ago.

No need to thank me :thumbl:

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:38 pm

jackos wrote:
welshwhite wrote:Any help either sensible or silly will be appreciated.

We played Bolton on Tuesday - its Friday - the game finshed three days ago.

No need to thank me :thumbl:

I watched the Bein sports 2 link that was put on here for that game, it was showing on Youtube.
Now following that persons Twitter account, hopefully it will work tomorrow.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Is Wales not one of the overseas LUTV streaming areas then?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Is Wales not one of the overseas LUTV streaming areas then?

Tried it once when I was in Germany, might have been Norway?.
Never went all the way with paying though, is it safe, Just in case I get a last minute flight somewhere in the morning.

Return to “The Square Ball”