Ex White watch

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Oheddieeddie

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Tommy wrote:Phillip Cocu is an ex-white?

Cuckoo in the nest?

Devi

Postby Devi » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:54 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Leave it, T: he's not worth it.

Just cos I owe you a pint!
I like it. What is it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Devi wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Leave it, T: he's not worth it.

Just cos I owe you a pint!

Do you? I'd forgotten. :D

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:16 pm

I noticed that QPR managed to lose to Plymouth in the EFL Trophy today, the latter of whom's defensive anchor is none other than Scott Wootton.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:41 pm

Tommy wrote:I noticed that QPR managed to lose to Plymouth in the EFL Trophy today, the latter of whom's defensive anchor is none other than Scott Wootton.

player. him at right back plus Sam Byram on the right wing in a 4-2-3-1 was the stuff of dreams.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:30 am

Blackwell in YEP:

"I am frustrated that I couldn't have been Bielsa because the man that takes Leeds United back to the Premier League was always going to be a God. "I'm not saying I want to be a God, but you earn that respect.

What a deluded fucking wanker

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:20 am

Oheddieeddie wrote:Blackwell in YEP:

"I am frustrated that I couldn't have been Bielsa because the man that takes Leeds United back to the Premier League was always going to be a God. "I'm not saying I want to be a God, but you earn that respect.

What a deluded fucking wanker

Yeah i seen that article yesterday, and thought the exact same. :lol:
Andymac

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:28 am

It’s in that video I posted on the Premier League thread

He’s not actually far wrong is he tbf, but his blustering clarification that he didn’t want to be seen as a god was very David Brent
Keep Fighting

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:04 am

MightyWhite wrote:It’s in that video I posted on the Premier League thread

He’s not actually far wrong is he tbf, but his blustering clarification that he didn’t want to be seen as a god was very David Brent

He's not wrong as such but he's completely missing the fact Bielsa was god even without achieving promotion. If we'd gone up under Blackwell, Warnock or Evans they would have been idolised but there would always be a George Graham side note on how fucking dull it was too watch.

A lot of football men clearly have no interest in the championship, going to be a lot of people taken by surprise by Bielsa this season. They'll vilify him because it's easier than trying to understand him but they'll only be able to deny the beauty off it all if we can't translate it into results.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:23 pm

Just seen that Shezza has got the Wigan job. I know he’s institutionally adored on me but this fucker must be working for free at this point
Keep Fighting

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:39 pm

Ben white playing CB in a 3. A few romps forward taking Chelsea on. They'll have to coach that out of him now hes not with us

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:48 pm

Chelsea looking vulnerable at the back. They will win but Brighton have got in behind them a few times so far.

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:29 am

Looks like Corberan is a fully paid-up member of the Bielsa fan club now:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:13 am

I'd like to see Hudders do well this season. Go Carlos!

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:03 am

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:23 am

Should've washed his hands after handling that dirty dirty money.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:48 am

So er, y’kno, I chuckled to misen, when I told our Sharon that I’d be under her feet for 10 days. It’s luckeh that my normal schedule is the same realeh. They’re a good bunch of lads at the club and Blackeh will be diggin inteh their ribs, Y’kno, they might appreciate me even more, but all you can ask is they give their best. No Y’kno, I just hope they don’t get edgeh, but I’ll be on me tractor me, and I might have a listen to the match, but Sharon will have me doing jobs, otherwise I’ll be under the kids feet

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:12 am

Oheddieeddie wrote:So er, y’kno, I chuckled to misen, when I told our Sharon that I’d be under her feet for 10 days. It’s luckeh that my normal schedule is the same realeh. They’re a good bunch of lads at the club and Blackeh will be diggin inteh their ribs, Y’kno, they might appreciate me even more, but all you can ask is they give their best. No Y’kno, I just hope they don’t get edgeh, but I’ll be on me tractor me, and I might have a listen to the match, but Sharon will have me doing jobs, otherwise I’ll be under the kids feet

Please don't, I read your post and heard his voice saying the words as I read, feel sick now. He's a cunt.
Andymac

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm

Andymac-47 wrote:
Oheddieeddie wrote:So er, y’kno, I chuckled to misen, when I told our Sharon that I’d be under her feet for 10 days. It’s luckeh that my normal schedule is the same realeh. They’re a good bunch of lads at the club and Blackeh will be diggin inteh their ribs, Y’kno, they might appreciate me even more, but all you can ask is they give their best. No Y’kno, I just hope they don’t get edgeh, but I’ll be on me tractor me, and I might have a listen to the match, but Sharon will have me doing jobs, otherwise I’ll be under the kids feet

Please don't, I read your post and heard his voice saying the words as I read, feel sick now. He's a cunt.

This. Twice over.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:50 am

Muddo flip do we get a sell on?
✍️NEW SIGNING: Aldershot Town are delighted to announce that Ross McCormack has agreed to commit to the club for the 2020/21 Season!

Return to “The Square Ball”