Ex White watch

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Ontolly

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Ontolly » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:13 pm

Still Hates Gordon Watson wrote:
the flying pig wrote:Article about English players abroad mentions that ronaldo viera started at the weekend, no idea how he's doing more generally.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... es-england

That article also mentions that Lewis Baker also started in the Bundesliga. How the fuck?

I'd assumed he was playing for Swindon or Darlington or something.
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Still Hates Gordon Watson wrote:That article also mentions that Lewis Baker also started in the Bundesliga. How the fuck?

Scheiße!

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:35 am

Still Hates Gordon Watson wrote:...Lewis Baker also started in the Bundesliga...

player. or at least i that's right, i quite often get him mixed up with izzy brown.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:08 am

Look at this useless cunt huh?...I doff my cap to all the expert football brains here and on that fcking soft as shite site LUFCTALK.COM that saw a good player and actually picked starting teams with this useless cunt in it....fcking join a girls guide forum ya blind twats.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/08/h ... ds-united/

:basket:

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:20 am

on this day 34 years ago.....

is that a young batty wearing number 8 and playing right back on fullerton park?
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:35 am

Quiffy wrote:on this day 34 years ago.....

is that a young batty wearing number 8 and playing right back on fullerton park?

Difficult to tell, the compression on that vid makes everyone look about 4 foot 11 tall and 2 stone overweight!
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:51 am

Very sad to hear Ronnie Viera getting racially abused over the weekend by scummy Roma fans.
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:12 pm

I've just seen the forgotten man celebrating a goal on a telly. Last season's top scorer and in a season where we can't score nobody has mentioned him on here or twitter( that I've noticed). Kemar, forgotten, Roofe.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Who?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 pm

I never thought i'd say this Quiffy and i don't suppose i should be saying it if some cunt could find the net atm, but we really are missing him coz of that.

Only that though, and only that 1 position.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:09 pm

You've not mentioned it Kenny.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Bit nauseating reading about the racism Ronaldo Vieira had a couple of weeks ago from Roma - only reading about it in the story about Balotelli suffering the same (again).
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:22 pm

This should be lots of fun.

Andymac

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:01 pm

the heck's been hooked again.

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Quiffy wrote:the heck's been hooked again.

Still don't know how or why he got the Leeds job.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Clacton white wrote:
Quiffy wrote:the heck's been hooked again.

Still don't know how or why he got the Leeds job.

I have an irrational hatred of this man, but I think it’s mainly because he’s a slimy smalltime useless pit scum insipid wanker.

Still he can go back to laking on’t field and hating the big kids who were Leeds now he can’t even be liked in Scotland where they have loads of hawks

Return to “The Square Ball”