Ex White watch

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side

User avatar
kennyb41
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Ex White watch

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Seems he goes awol off the pitch now as well.....and to think some fcking loonies on another forum used to pick him in their 11 week in week out....they really know their stuff! lol...

Spanish fcking 2nd Division! and some wanted him in our 1st 11 in the Championship!!!!............One for the bin.....Got to laugh at 'Where is Sacko'.......feel like telling them.....'Don't bother fcking lookin'

The media closest to Las Palmas aren’t exactly happy with the way Hadi Sacko’s loan move from Leeds United is going.

Sacko arrived at the Canary Island club in the summer in a deal which was made possible by Victor Orta connections, and there were seemingly high hopes.

Pasion Amarila, who title their article ‘Where is Sacko?’, report other players had to leave and make room from the arrivals of Sacko and others, and the Leeds owned player was meant to bring width and speed to the Spanish second division side.

However, it’s explained the club’s manager Manolo Jiménez hasn’t seemed to notice the player much because he’s been ‘disappearing’ from the team and often not in the match day squad at all.

Sacko has a grand total of 97 minutes, which has been spread across five matches, and the only notable statistic he’s managed to pick up is a yellow card.

This is clearly a surprise for those following the club closest, and they expected much more.

User avatar
the flying pig
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Ex White watch

Postby the flying pig » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm

kennyb41 wrote:Seems he goes awol off the pitch now as well.....and to think some fcking loonies on another forum used to pick him in their 11 week in week out....they really know their stuff! lol...

Spanish fcking 2nd Division! and some wanted him in our 1st 11 in the Championship!!!!............One for the bin.....Got to laugh at 'Where is Sacko'.......feel like telling them.....'Don't bother fcking lookin'

The media closest to Las Palmas aren’t exactly happy with the way Hadi Sacko’s loan move from Leeds United is going.

Sacko arrived at the Canary Island club in the summer in a deal which was made possible by Victor Orta connections, and there were seemingly high hopes.

Pasion Amarila, who title their article ‘Where is Sacko?’, report other players had to leave and make room from the arrivals of Sacko and others, and the Leeds owned player was meant to bring width and speed to the Spanish second division side.

However, it’s explained the club’s manager Manolo Jiménez hasn’t seemed to notice the player much because he’s been ‘disappearing’ from the team and often not in the match day squad at all.

Sacko has a grand total of 97 minutes, which has been spread across five matches, and the only notable statistic he’s managed to pick up is a yellow card.

This is clearly a surprise for those following the club closest, and they expected much more.


i honestly think the guy had his uses.

obviously not up there with say pablo in terms of technique & nous but, i mean, look, he played most weeks for a team that had one of the betters runs that we've had since dropping out of the top flight. a seriously quick player, albeit lacking other obvious qualities.

User avatar
kennyb41
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Ex White watch

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Oh he could run i don't doubt that,but not with a ball and mainly into people.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Ex White watch

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 pm


User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:30 am



:lol:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Devi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:33 am

Oh that's good.

Thats very good.
I like it. What is it?

Wakefield White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: t'other side o't hills

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Wakefield White » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:22 am

Watched the PSG v Liverpool game last night.

Was very pleasing to watch Milner put the boot in to that shithousing cunt Neymar on several occasions :salute:
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

User avatar
Ontolly
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 pm
Location: Shrewsbury

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Ontolly » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:30 pm

I left school in 1979 and Robbie Keane was in the year above me. I've discovered that he has just retired from football. He must have been playing at the back of beyond somewhere in some kind of plastic league :shock:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

User avatar
FER
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 am
Location: Hanging Out The Back Of Winona Ryder

Re: Ex White watch

Postby FER » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Our friends @ TrickyWiki tell us:

"On 4 August 2017, Keane signed for Indian Super League team ATK joining former teammate Teddy Sheringham, the team's head coach"
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Ontolly wrote:I left school in 1979 and Robbie Keane was in the year above me.


:scratch: How did he get to school, being in liquid form?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Our ex Bradders is a bit of a vampire!

Andymac

User avatar
the flying pig
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Ex White watch

Postby the flying pig » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Guh, what's that nitwit doing?

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Oddly, he was only booked at the time. Also, Allen reckons there was nowt in it and it shouldn't be taken further.

User avatar
the flying pig
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Ex White watch

Postby the flying pig » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:09 pm

this story popped up on the football 365's 'news' feed today, though could have been written at pretty much any point over the last decade.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-re ... ten-years/

User avatar
Still Hates Gordon Watson
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Ex White watch

Postby Still Hates Gordon Watson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:48 am

Phil LUFC wrote:Oddly, he was only booked at the time. Also, Allen reckons there was nowt in it and it shouldn't be taken further.


And yet he’s been given four games for it. Oh well.

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Lewis Cook has done his anterior cruciate ligament. Not as serious as it used to be but he's out for 9 months and you'd think there will be a longer term career impact.

User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: Ex White watch

Postby welshwhite » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:21 pm

I'm probably alone in not giving a fuck about players that have left us to play for 'better' clubs.
Maybe one or two exceptions. Batty & Milner.

The rest can get to fuck.

User avatar
the flying pig
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:24 am

Re: Ex White watch

Postby the flying pig » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:53 pm

welshwhite wrote:I'm probably alone in not giving a fuck about players that have left us to play for 'better' clubs.
Maybe one or two exceptions. Batty & Milner.

The rest can get to fuck.


I don't give a fuck either, I mean, I wasn't pleased to read that piece of news, just indifferent. Very very good player at our level, cook, I didn't blame him for going and won't shed any tears over this crocking, just one of those things.

User avatar
MightyWhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am
Location: Notts

Re: Ex White watch

Postby MightyWhite » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:24 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:Lewis Cook has done his anterior cruciate ligament. Not as serious as it used to be but he's out for 9 months and you'd think there will be a longer term career impact.


Even ex-players aren’t safe from our injury crisis
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackwhite, Quiffy, Tycipa and 3 guests