Ex White watch

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Quiffy

Re: Ex White watch

Postby Quiffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:15 pm

if anyone knows which league tractor sazi play in, without google, is more of a football fan than I.

increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:35 pm

Somewhere cold, fer sure.

Edit: in winter, yeah, can be. Right now, not so much. :lol:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Arnieb

Postby Arnieb » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Iran!! They were formed as the works team for a tractor manufacturing plant. Of course all true football fans know that.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Arnieb wrote:Iran!! They were formed as the works team for a tractor manufacturing plant. Of course all true football fans know that.

so how do you know it arnie?
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Arnieb

Postby Arnieb » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:03 pm

There have been a number of odd player exits from the SPL recently suggesting that the salaries of a deep fried mars bar and a hand joke from sweaty Betty are not keeping pace with the might of Iran or English non league football.

Munson

Postby Munson » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Sanction Busting

Arnieb

Postby Arnieb » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:27 am

Quiffy wrote:
Arnieb wrote:Iran!! They were formed as the works team for a tractor manufacturing plant. Of course all true football fans know that.

so how do you know it arnie?

Er as my old history teacher once said " a good historian doesn't know the facts but knows where to find them" so Wikipedia it was.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:45 am

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:48 am

I’ve just seen that Ex-White all star legend, Simon Walton, currently turns out for the worst set of cunts in the country, Billericay Town.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 am

Scunny lost 5-0 at home to Joey Barton's Fleetwood the other night, having now seen the goals now it's pretty clear Cameron Borthwick Jackson had an opportunity to prevent all 5 of them. For at least 2 he'd completely lost his man, for another 2 he was simply weak in the challenge, the other he probably did as well as you could expect but that's not saying much - the shit bastard.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:15 am

I'd love to see Barton (fully qualified coach) here when Bielsa goes to West Ham (through lack of ambition at the top table of our club, probably January).

He's made for our club. The majority would love him if he produced the results.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:25 am

Agreed. In fact I'd like to have the Bremner statue replaced with one of Barton, phone in hand, crafting a particularly devastating tweet extrapolated from a misinterpretation of a Morrissey lyric. We could also dig up the recently dedicated stones around the statue and have the inscriptions replaced by all of his incredibly erudite tweets.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am

apologies if already mentioned elsewhere?

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/lee-bowyer- ... ugh-196002

not sure who my money would be on.

Munson

Postby Munson » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:23 am

Bowyer would murderlise bfse.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:29 am

Munson wrote:Bowyer would murderlise bfse.

yeah, i dunno. he's 15 yrs younger, obviously, with presumably far less chance of being hampered by coronary issues mid-fight... but SE certainly has the weight advantage.

above all it'd be a really dirty fight. you'd see headbutts, biting, hastily improvised weapons, the lot, early doors, i reckon.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:31 am

the flying pig wrote:apologies if already mentioned elsewhere?

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/lee-bowyer- ... ugh-196002

not sure who my money would be on.

For any fans of Preacher, I imagine it'd be much like the confrontation in this week's new episodes (s3e9).

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Barton will end up at a bigger club, it just as well be ours. We only have to cast our mind back to before Bielsa took the job. We were linked with the likes of Bruce (many wanted that cunt here) McClaren, McCarthy, plus many other has-beens.

As soon as Bielsa walks we should put straight in for him before the likes of Newcastle snap him up. The contacts he has in the game would be worth an extra half dozen points for us alone.
A young manager with ambition is what's needed here once the king leaves.

Hooray for young Joey :cheers:

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Frankly I don't think we should risk waiting for Bielsa to leave. He's done alright but we dropped two points against Swansea and presumably the rot will start to set in soon. We should pay him off and bring Barton in now. Has he definitely retired as a player?

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Tommy wrote:Frankly I don't think we should risk waiting for Bielsa to leave. He's done alright but we dropped two points against Swansea and presumably the rot will start to set in soon. We should pay him off and bring Barton in now. Has he definitely retired as a player?

I think because Barton is still quite inexperienced it’d be ideal if he came with the Hock as his second in command just to give him that bit of support.

Munson

Postby Munson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:28 pm

While I'm on the bus doing a round the world league review, RV kept on t'bench during Samp's opening fixture and a 1-0 loss away to Udinese.

Return to “The Square Ball”