Page 265 of 292

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:18 pm
by welshwhite
Sam Byram is on his way to Forest for a season on loan, no doubt Taylor will be taking the same path to his level as a Championship player before long.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:38 pm
by the flying pig
welshwhite wrote:Sam Byram is on his way to Forest for a season on loan, no doubt Taylor will be taking the same path to his level as a Championship player before long.


Replacing lichaj? Not sure he's up to it personally.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:30 pm
by Quiffy

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:31 pm
by the flying pig
He's actually looking pretty well. More like an athlete gone to seed a little in middle age, less like an obese slob.

Though I bet that food's all for him, with the possible exception of the unidentified pale things on the rack.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:19 am
by welshwhite
https://www.arabianbusiness.com/banking ... cial-Share

David Haigh has to pay GFH their money back.

$6m plus costs.

Shall I start a 'Justgiving' account so we can all help him out?

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 am
by Andymac-47
welshwhite wrote:https://www.arabianbusiness.com/banking-finance/400051-dubai-courts-uphold-claims-against-ex-leeds-owner-haigh?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social-Share

David Haigh has to pay GFH their money back.

$6m plus costs.

Shall I start a 'Justgiving' account so we can all help him out?


No.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:48 am
by topbin
Oof. Makes the whole ‘innocent victim’ thing a bit hard to swallow, no?

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:49 am
by welshwhite
topbin wrote:Oof. Makes the whole ‘innocent victim’ thing a bit hard to swallow, no?


I think he finds swallowing rather easy.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 am
by jackos
the flying pig wrote:Though I bet that food's all for him, with the possible exception of the unidentified pale things on the rack.


Halloumi by the look of it, there's nothing better on a barbie. Suppliers in Sweden have just issued a warning that they've nearly run out this summer its so popular here. Guess its on 90 of folks barbeques.

Must be the most common veggie alternative in restaurants these days. Ace as a topping on pizza as well.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:29 pm
by Ponte
welshwhite wrote:
topbin wrote:Oof. Makes the whole ‘innocent victim’ thing a bit hard to swallow, no?


I think he finds swallowing rather easy.

:lol:

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:01 pm
by the flying pig
jackos wrote:
the flying pig wrote:Though I bet that food's all for him, with the possible exception of the unidentified pale things on the rack.


Halloumi by the look of it, there's nothing better on a barbie. Suppliers in Sweden have just issued a warning that they've nearly run out this summer its so popular here. Guess its on 90 of folks barbeques.

Must be the most common veggie alternative in restaurants these days. Ace as a topping on pizza as well.


Yeah, my wife is vegetarian so I've been all over the 'loumi for years. I thought those blobs on fat boy's Barbie looked maybe more like chicken though?

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:27 pm
by jackos
the flying pig wrote:
jackos wrote:. I thought those blobs on fat boy's Barbie looked maybe more like chicken though?


Looks like halloumi to me, doubt even that clown would barbeque chicken without marinating it.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm
by Blackwhite
Fucking hate halloumi.


Tasteless squeaky shite.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:29 am
by Phil LUFC
Seems Rob Green is signing for Chelsea.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:56 pm
by Tommy
I remember in the middle of our season under Monk I heard a couple of interviews with Green and he came across as quite incisive and thoughtful. He seemed to have genuine insight into how a defence is organised and articulated it well. I had no opinion of him before but I gather he is actually a reasonably keen student of the game and thus, can serve as a coach of sorts as well as a back-up keeper. He has a lot of experience and can also count towards the number of English players you need (unless I made that up?).

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:12 pm
by Phil LUFC
Tommy wrote:I remember in the middle of our season under Monk I heard a couple of interviews with Green and he came across as quite incisive and thoughtful. He seemed to have genuine insight into how a defence is organised and articulated it well. I had no opinion of him before but I gather he is actually a reasonably keen student of the game and thus, can serve as a coach of sorts as well as a back-up keeper. He has a lot of experience and can also count towards the number of English players you need (unless I made that up?).

Home grown quota is certainly a major part of why they've signed him. But yes, mistake of ours to let him go for what he could have taught BPF. From his perspective, if he's not going to play every week he may as well earn more.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:18 am
by Phil LUFC
CBJ is on loan at Scunny, replacing a lad who's off to WBA. So far the reaction has been positive, just wait until they see him play!

Ex White watch

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:25 pm
by Tommy
Putting the ‘cunt’ in Scunthorpe etc.

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 pm
by Phil LUFC
Tommy wrote:Putting the ‘cunt’ in Scunthorpe etc.

Thought that was my job :scratch: .

Re: Ex White watch

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:51 pm
by dirty leeds
Phil, mate, you will always be that cunt in Scunthorpe. [Unless you move.] :mrgreen: