eric olthwaite

Re: Ex White watch

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote: what next Blackwell as manager cowering in the corner

That silly chap over at Howson is Now has been at it again

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am

Scott Caron's going to sign for Bursapor, apparently. Not sure where that came from.

moscowhite

Postby moscowhite » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:10 pm

God loves a trier:

Sky Sports wrote:Bradford City included four trialists in their squad on their first day of pre-season training.

Former Leeds striker Tom Elliot, who spent the end of last season with Hamilton, is the most experienced of the quartet.

Sheffield Wednesday trainee Paddy Lacey, youngster Scott Brown and American midfielder Steve Arau also linked up with the League Two club.

"There will be other trialists coming in during pre-season. It's a good chance to have a look at different players," City boss Peter Jackson told the Telegraph & Argus.

"Hopefully everyone will be looking forward to pre-season. I knew it would be warm today - every year I've been back for pre-season it's always been like this."
'If you give Leeds the ball, they will make you dance.' - Johan Cruyff

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

Poor old Tom. Debut at 16 and only one goal in 38 appearances since.

Speaking of ex-strikers... Beckford had a decent first season, I suppose? I can’t think of anyone else who has jumped up 2 levels and scored 10 goals in their first season.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:43 am

Perhaps its just me, and I feel a little guilty mentioning it considering his performances in the white shirt 10 years ago, but I'm wondering is Matteo turning into one of those cuntish types, the more annoying cuntish ones who are particularly cuntish in a self-serving arrogant type of cuntish leeching way, a sort of cuntish twatty newspaper infesting braggard with no appreciation of how lucky he's been to be so cuntish in a cuntish way? Ive no opinion myself like.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:Perhaps its just me, and I feel a little guilty mentioning it considering his performances in the white shirt 10 years ago, but I'm wondering is Matteo turning into one of those cuntish types, the more annoying cuntish ones who are particularly cuntish in a self-serving arrogant type of cuntish leeching way, a sort of cuntish twatty newspaper infesting braggard with no appreciation of how lucky he's been to be so cuntish in a cuntish way? Ive no opinion myself like.

You mean in a kind of cuntish way that sucks upto cuntish fans and only says what he thinks the cunts want to hear in a kind of cuntish manner. Then it becomes apparent that what ever cuntish thing he says is irrelevant as he has not got a single opinion of his cuntish own.

Then yes, I kind of see where you are coming from. But then again he did score a fucking great goal!

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

AndyPaul wrote:
Oheddieeddie wrote:Perhaps its just me, and I feel a little guilty mentioning it considering his performances in the white shirt 10 years ago, but I'm wondering is Matteo turning into one of those cuntish types, the more annoying cuntish ones who are particularly cuntish in a self-serving arrogant type of cuntish leeching way, a sort of cuntish twatty newspaper infesting braggard with no appreciation of how lucky he's been to be so cuntish in a cuntish way? Ive no opinion myself like.

You mean in a kind of cuntish way that sucks upto cuntish fans and only says what he thinks the cunts want to hear in a kind of cuntish manner. Then it becomes apparent that what ever cuntish thing he says is irrelevant as he has not got a single opinion of his cuntish own.

Then yes, I kind of see where you are coming from. But then again he did score a fucking great goal!

Yes I would say that you have definately captured the Matteo trait-cuntishness that I was alluding too, especially the mealy-mouthed ingratiating obsequious cuntish nonsense that he cuntish-well cuntingly displays (in a cuntish style)

Aye decent finish that one

moscowhite

Postby moscowhite » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 am

1) Seb Sorsa scored in the Champions League last night. For HJK Helsinki, at Bangor.

2). Ha-ha:

Staunton set for Liverpool role

Soccer: Former Republic of Ireland boss Steve Staunton is on the verge of taking up a coaching position at a Premier League club, believed to be Liverpool.

Speaking at a press conference in his native Dundalk yesterday to promote a Dundalk Legends v Liverpool Legends fundraising game at Oriel Park on July 23rd, the 102 time capped former defender said a deal was all but agreed for him take up a “football position” at a top-flight outfit.

That led to suggestions that a return to his former club Liverpool was on the cards. Staunton remained tight-lipped about his destination although he did say the job was with a club that is currently on its pre-season tour. Liverpool are currently on a jaunt of Asia.

“I can’t speak to the club at the minute because they are on their pre-season tour,” said Staunton. “When they come back, we will discuss it further but it’s more or less done and dusted. Since the Ireland job, I’ve been involved at the lower levels. It would be nice to get back into the Premiership.”
'If you give Leeds the ball, they will make you dance.' - Johan Cruyff

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:03 pm

The poll on "The Scratching Shed" blog thingymagig shows of 900+ votes on the matter 84% would like to see Alan Smith back in the white shirt of Leeds United.

Maybe nobody from Wac(unt)coe has seen it yet.

Chris Acton

Postby Chris Acton » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm

I don't see any benefit in bringing Smith in, after all one man a team does not make. Nothing against Smith any longer, he's a good player and all that but lets get on with it...the future awaits, he's only a potential stopgap. It's the same for the other 2 of the glorious triumvirate; Bowyer and Woodgate (who has of course gone to the darkness and dust and probably quite good money of the Potteries anyway, so is, I would guess, unavailable despite the siren calling of the mighty Bates Whites);...............what were we thinking?

My old gran, could have been me mum or maybe me aunt, anyway she always said...'.you can never go back, the future is in front of you not behind, move on and move upward'.

Oh joyous requiem!

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Lee Chapman sings:

Sunday nights, shitty roadside Harvester-type joint outside Lowestoft.

Chris Acton

Postby Chris Acton » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Italian Orphans!!!!...watsamatterdeenglishorphansunolike?

FarmersBoy

Postby FarmersBoy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Can we get this lad back I reckon he's what we need to give us a bit of Steel in the middle

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/914325 ... _a_man___/
PONTE & B@STARD ARE LIKE SLINKY'S, NOT MUCH GOOD TO ANYONE, BUT MAKE YOU SMILE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN THE STAIRS

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 pm

FarmersBoy wrote:Can we get this lad back I reckon he's what we need to give us a bit of Steele in the middle

Steele? I don't get it.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Dods

Postby Dods » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 pm

FarmersBoy wrote:Can we get this lad back I reckon he's what we need to give us a bit of Steel in the middle

So he goes into a takeaway brandishing a cleaver & a knife, then slashes at his own face to get back at them because they wouldn't serve him.

Yeah, lets get him back, then he can score some own goals to get back at the club because they wouldn't promote him from the Academy.
"When Eddie Gray plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints." - Don Revie

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 pm

So, TFP, how dynamic would you describe Ian Westlake?
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Pfft, say what you like about Westlake but that last-minute volley away at Oldham was magic.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:So, TFP, how dynamic would you describe Ian Westlake?

Westlake was formed by club Ipswich Town

They make their own players? Shit - we didn't we think of that?

Do you think it's some clever process involving subatomic particles, or do they just stick a load of non-league players in some sort of blender?

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Westlake was formed by club Ipswich Town

They make their own players? Shit - we didn't we think of that?

Do you think it's some clever process involving subatomic particles, or do they just stick a load of non-league players in some sort of blender?[/quote]

i think the latter - that's what wilko did with most of the squad who beat scum in the youth cup. especially mark jackson.

gazurtoids wrote:Pfft, say what you like about Westlake but that last-minute volley away at Oldham was magic.

aye - useless little weeble but decent left 'peg' on him.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm

gazurtoids wrote:Pfft, say what you like about Westlake but that last-minute volley away at Oldham was magic.

Yeah it was an absolute terrible game but I went completely off my head when he scored. :thumbl:

Return to “The Square Ball”