Grumpy Old Man Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Devi

Re: Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby Devi » Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm

Ponte wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:
Ontolly wrote:On topic - what the fuck is it with the mods on this board? As I understand it - gazurtoids and perseus both fucked off long ago and whoever the others are they ought to be fucking accountable for their piss poor performance. No response whatsoever to any of my complaints about posters on this site.

Over time I have made complaints about Blackwhite, Dirty Leeds, Olthwaite, b@stard, Welsh, Jackos, Andypaul, Andymac (twice), Yeboah, Vampire, Linda, Mr Reality (4 times), Tommy, quiffy, John giles and Ponte. None of my concerns have been acknowledged and other than Mr R it seems that the cunts I have complained about remain at large and able to continue posting at will.

Fucking shambles

Oi, I demand to be reported too, that's discrimination that is!

Cunt left me until last. Cunt.

At least you made the Cunt’s list. Cunt.
I like it. What is it?

JohnGiles

Postby JohnGiles » Wed May 20, 2020 6:53 pm

Ontolly wrote:On topic - what the fuck is it with the mods on this board? As I understand it - gazurtoids and perseus both fucked off long ago and whoever the others are they ought to be fucking accountable for their piss poor performance. No response whatsoever to any of my complaints about posters on this site.

Over time I have made complaints about Blackwhite, Dirty Leeds, Olthwaite, b@stard, Welsh, Jackos, Andypaul, Andymac (twice), Yeboah, Vampire, Linda, Mr Reality (4 times), Tommy, quiffy, John giles and Ponte. None of my concerns have been acknowledged and other than Mr R it seems that the cunts I have complained about remain at large and able to continue posting at will.

Fucking shambles

“Moaning Minnie”

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Wed May 20, 2020 6:54 pm

I would not dream of complaining about Kenny and I have always found Devi to be rather charming. This Phil cunt is a new one to me. Never noticed that one before and will be keeping an eye on him :study:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed May 20, 2020 7:16 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
Professor Weeto wrote:Must admit I have really come to loathe the sound of cars recently, having previously just found them a bit annoying. Hopefully there will be at least some long-term downturn in car use to come out of all this.

God yes, this. And especially any cunt who's straight-piped their exhaust for added irritation (Scooby and Fiesta RS owners, I'm looking at you now).

Fiesta RS :lol: alright grandad.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed May 20, 2020 7:20 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
Professor Weeto wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:
I know this one, Sir! It's because the grass keeps on growing.

Always back to The Science with you.

Not mine, the back lawn has been plastic for almost a year now. The front isn't but my lawnmower leaked oil 2 years ago and I've done fuck all about it. Will also be plastic when I can afford to get it done.

Yeah, and when Scunny is under the sea in 10 years it'll be choking dolphins you bastard.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed May 20, 2020 7:29 pm

metalsmurf wrote:Yeah, and when Scunny is under the sea in 10 years it'll be choking dolphins you bastard.

Yes, he is, isn't he? Astro-Phil is a right bastard. :mrgreen:

jackos

Postby jackos » Wed May 20, 2020 7:48 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:Will also be plastic when I can afford to get it done.

So Sad. Plastic grass was shit way before Luton covered their pitch in it and its not got any better. You may as well tarmac your garden.

jackos

Postby jackos » Wed May 20, 2020 7:54 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:Oi, I demand to be reported too, that's discrimination that is!

Ballboy cunt

jackos

Postby jackos » Wed May 20, 2020 7:55 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:Yeah, and when Scunny is under the sea in 10 years it'll be choking dolphins you bastard.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cheers: :cheers:

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed May 20, 2020 7:58 pm

dirty leeds wrote:

:salute:

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu May 21, 2020 7:26 am

dirty leeds wrote:

:mrgreen: When most of Scunny in underwater I'll have a beach front property on the small island left behind (unless it gets really bad).

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu May 21, 2020 7:33 am

Phil LUFC wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:

:mrgreen: When most of Scunny in underwater I'll have a beech front property on the small island left behind (unless it gets really bad).

Already planned your planting against the floods. That's good.

Bastard.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu May 21, 2020 7:37 am

dirty leeds wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:

:mrgreen: When most of Scunny in underwater I'll have a beech front property on the small island left behind (unless it gets really bad).

Already planned your planting against the floods. That's good.

Bastard.

Pedant.

At least with all this evil cuntery Quiffy might report me now.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Thu May 21, 2020 10:32 am

Phil LUFC wrote:
At least with all this evil cuntery Quiffy might report me now.

Touche'. Cunt :mrgreen:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 am

I had to post something this morning so - in the absence of Eric - I visit the Forest Hill branch of WH Smith wherein our local P.O. resides. Due to the current Deeney pandemic, there's the inevitable queue down the street outside. It moves painfully slowly [not helped by the ridiculous social distancing estimates employed by at least half of the customers] and then, just as I get to the door as next one in, some silly old cow about to leave instead decides to stop and chat [about nowt] to the fucking dimwit shop assistant on the door, who for some reason doesn't tell her to fuck off and let me in.
Eventually she decides the world can go about its business and leaves the shop, so I make for the stairs to the Post Office bit, only to be just beaten to it by another customer already inside the shop who has obviously been buying a paper but has now picked this moment to head up to post stuff too. Turns out he has fucking loads to do and so I'm stuck behind the fucker for another 15 minutes, staring at the shelves of shitty Richard & Judy Book Club recommendations - The Window-dresser Of Belsen, The Snake Podiatrist, The Girl Who Did Something Else, Thank You Roast Potato... until hell fucking freezes over and he too fucks off.

Fucking Troy Deeney. I hate the cunt.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat May 23, 2020 10:02 am

dirty leeds wrote:I had to post something this morning so - in the absence of Eric - I visit the Forest Hill branch of WH Smith wherein our local P.O. resides. Due to the current Deeney pandemic, there's the inevitable queue down the street outside. It moves painfully slowly [not helped by the ridiculous social distancing estimates employed by at least half of the customers] and then, just as I get to the door as next one in, some silly old cow about to leave instead decides to stop and chat [about nowt] to the fucking dimwit shop assistant on the door, who for some reason doesn't tell her to fuck off and let me in.
Eventually she decides the world can go about its business and leaves the shop, so I make for the stairs to the Post Office bit, only to be just beaten to it by another customer already inside the shop who has obviously been buying a paper but has now picked this moment to head up to post stuff too. Turns out he has fucking loads to do and so I'm stuck behind the fucker for another 15 minutes, staring at the shelves of shitty Richard & Judy Book Club recommendations - The Window-dresser Of Belsen, The Snake Podiatrist, The Girl Who Did Something Else... until hell fucking freezes over and he too fucks off.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Andymac

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Sat May 23, 2020 11:27 am

dirty leeds wrote:I had to post something this morning so - in the absence of Eric - I visit the Forest Hill branch of WH Smith wherein our local P.O. resides. Due to the current Deeney pandemic, there's the inevitable queue down the street outside. It moves painfully slowly [not helped by the ridiculous social distancing estimates employed by at least half of the customers] and then, just as I get to the door as next one in, some silly old cow about to leave instead decides to stop and chat [about nowt] to the fucking dimwit shop assistant on the door, who for some reason doesn't tell her to fuck off and let me in.
Eventually she decides the world can go about its business and leaves the shop, so I make for the stairs to the Post Office bit, only to be just beaten to it by another customer already inside the shop who has obviously been buying a paper but has now picked this moment to head up to post stuff too. Turns out he has fucking loads to do and so I'm stuck behind the fucker for another 15 minutes, staring at the shelves of shitty Richard & Judy Book Club recommendations - The Window-dresser Of Belsen, The Snake Podiatrist, The Girl Who Did Something Else... until hell fucking freezes over and he too fucks off.

...and with nothing to look forward to apart from defeat at Koln on Sunday.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am

Yeah, I know. :thumbd:

Might watch Dortmund today. Might not.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
MightyWhite wrote:I put up a bird feeder in my garden the other week to try and entice something interesting to look at whilst we’re stuck at home. So far all I’m getting are the same couple of sparrows growing fat off my offerings. I’ll hold off on buying a bird spotting book for now.

Keep at it, word seems to spread.

Our tree is fucking festooned with feeders for years now, about six different varieties of food... Think the wife is taking it seriously.

My intention is to try to get our robin to feed out of my hand. I'll let you know.
Another Happy crossover, sorry lads.

Latest update, I now have two pigeons that come in and hoover up the seeds that the sparrows drop on the ground.

Not that I’m ungrateful, but when do the golden eagles, pterodactyls etc start to turn up?
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat May 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Wife advises: mix up the feeder types and feeds.

Buy her a pint if you see her, she has a shit gig.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Return to “The Square Ball”