Grumpy Old Man Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
knobhead

Postby knobhead » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:13 pm

SimonB wrote:The things that make me grumpy are -

2 people who take their items to the till and then act surprised when they find out they have to pay, spending fucking ages getting their wallets or purses out

Yhey usually watch everything travel down, Pay for it... and then start packing their bags? If I had a machine gun I could rid the earth of these people.

Mrdahonk

Postby Mrdahonk » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Post getting delivered later and later every day. Plus its crap from Virgin media telling me to sign up for a great deal ! Check your database Branson, im a customer already and don't need your spam mail every other day

sharlston

Postby sharlston » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:40 am

pensioners in town on a weekend. It's the only chance i get to go and get my hair cut/ go to the bank, whatever.

they are off all week, why do they have to go into town and walk in front of me at snail pace, when you can't pass them. this is after you have followed them into the car park, and got stuck behind them and their awful parking.

there should be a shift system allowing people access to town at different times.

people who have got all day can wait for those in a hurry to finish what they have got to do.

i was doing some christmas shopping this year in the ridings and some woman was walking so fucking slow in front of me. it was that busy i couldn't get past her, so i muttered some obsenity under my breath. she heard me and turned around to ask, \"what's the rush?\" to which i replied \"i haven't got all day love now get out of my way\".

wankers

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:02 pm

Tonyeboah wrote:
thechubbyone wrote:
Tonyeboah wrote:
thechubbyone wrote:
Tonyeboah wrote:Also people who write on the walls of public loo's in shit.

So you're saying I should stop that?

Please refrain from this behaviour in public. its fine in your own loo at home

It's political correctness gone mad that I can't do this stuff in public. What next? No wanking at the urinals? Thin end of the wedge if you ask me!

Yes and no anal fisting on public transport please. The "muzzies" have been complaining

I've let myself down yet again....
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... 3741955.jp

Fin

Postby Fin » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Offspring who seem to think they have a divine right to use your mobile when theirs has run out of credit.

Offspring who have mates who come round to the house at stupid o'clock and proceed to throw stones at said offspring's window because they \"need to borrow a phone charger\".

Cunts.

Kurtz

Postby Kurtz » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:42 pm

I am always annoyed when I go to the doctor, or perhaps the travel agent or the chiropodist or the lard seller.

Because when I am standing at the desk, the telephone always rings and the person always picks up the telephone without saying \"Excuse me\" and talks to the person on the telephone.

So they are treating me as a second rate person, even though I have taken the trouble to come to see them. And the other person is treated better, even though they just made a phone call.

Whenever this happens, I can feel sweat under my armpits and behind my eyes and I want to break the desk and give tajnik to the person behind the desk. Then they would not do this again. But so far, I don't do it.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:42 pm

JordanB wrote:Going to big Cities and been held up by mainly Chinese strolling at 0.000000000000000000000000001 mph (That's slower than them fuckin' lorries) and taking photos of everything!

I'll give you that one - I was in scumchester last night for the darts and the fucking chinkies at snails pace nearly made us late (either that or the beer)
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

col

Postby col » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 pm

London Underground

too many fucking johny foreigners not speaking the Queen's, walking so fucking slow.

People pulling them stupid fucking mini suitcases walking at snails pace, they're taking up more room - carry your fucking bag you cunting wimp.

Thank fuck i'm out - 18 years of working in London and now moving over to NI - gotta come back two days every week but at least I dont have to be the only honky on the fucking train every day of the week.

Rant over :x

Rider

Postby Rider » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Kurtz wrote:I am always annoyed when I go to the doctor, or perhaps the travel agent or the chiropodist or the lard seller.

Because when I am standing at the desk, the telephone always rings and the person always picks up the telephone without saying "Excuse me" and talks to the person on the telephone.

So they are treating me as a second rate person, even though I have taken the trouble to come to see them. And the other person is treated better, even though they just made a phone call.

Whenever this happens, I can feel sweat under my armpits and behind my eyes and I want to break the desk and give tajnik to the person behind the desk. Then they would not do this again. But so far, I don't do it.

Take your mobile and call them - just as you are reaching the front of the queue. Problem solved, you have their undivided attention.

Kurtz

Postby Kurtz » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:20 am

Rider wrote: Take your mobile and call them - just as you are reaching the front of the queue. Problem solved, you have their undivided attention.

This is good advice, thank you. Unfortunately, I am a little deaf in my telephone ear.

Patrick-Hong Kong

Postby Patrick-Hong Kong » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Kurtz wrote:
Rider wrote: Take your mobile and call them - just as you are reaching the front of the queue. Problem solved, you have their undivided attention.

This is good advice, thank you. Unfortunately, I am a little deaf in my telephone ear.

Then use the other one...pardon?

BFCWhite

Postby BFCWhite » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Twats who go into a busy shopping centre car park and, because they can't get close enough to the fucking door, park ANYWHERE in the car park, on kerbs, on double yellows, making their own space at the end of a row. CUNTS.

People who think it is a good idea to drive around at night with full beam on.

Yorkshire teenage chavs who think it is cool to speak like a fucking mockney. You're from Cas you twats, sort the accent out.
8 out of 10 owners said their goldfish prefered Ridsdale
Gravity dosen't exist. Mr. T just pities everything to stay down. Birds and planes are exempt beacuse they are shaped like Ts.

bullrun1

Postby bullrun1 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Having to go for a piss after two pints then every half pint supped thereafter.
AT LEAST UNTIL THE WORLD STOPS GOING ROUND.

Robbie11

Postby Robbie11 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Annoying bastards texting on phone and not looking where they are walking.

i dont wear red

Postby i dont wear red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Women in pubs when buying drinks have to give the correct money !!!! just pay with a note it's quicker for fuck sake.

People who get a round in, and then want to pay with a card !!!! it's a fucking pub, bring cash with you.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 am

I'm getting well fuckin' sick of religion.
I'm a tolerant, liberal sort of bloke, but the religious nutters of every stripe have just about worn me down. Medieaval Islamists, Ultra-Reactionary Christians, Braindead Zionists....
Fuck the lot of 'em.
I'm beginning to think that the time may come when it will be Secularists against Religion if the cunts don't stop trying to shove their iron-age, obscurantist shite down the throats of the rest of us, teaching kids that some illiterate goatherd in the Bronze Age who thought the world was flat and measured about 100 miles in diameter had the word of an omnipotent, omniscient God revealed to him by an Archangel, and if you don't believe it too, infidel, you'll spend eternity in Hell.
Their absurd, infantile belief system based on fairy tales gives them the right to murder and repress everybody else 'cause God has chosen Them.
Fuck that, I've had enough.
There is a ghost haunting Europe, the ghost of atheisism.
Miltant Secularists Arise! You have nothing to lose but their chains!
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Patrick-Hong Kong

Postby Patrick-Hong Kong » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Mustafaster wrote:I'm getting well fuckin' sick of religion.
I'm a tolerant, liberal sort of bloke, but the religious nutters of every stripe have just about worn me down. Medieaval Islamists, Ultra-Reactionary Christians, Braindead Zionists....
Fuck the lot of 'em.
I'm beginning to think that the time may come when it will be Secularists against Religion if the cunts don't stop trying to shove their iron-age, obscurantist shite down the throats of the rest of us, teaching kids that some illiterate goatherd in the Bronze Age who thought the world was flat and measured about 100 miles in diameter had the word of an omnipotent, omniscient God revealed to him by an Archangel, and if you don't believe it too, infidel, you'll spend eternity in Hell.
Their absurd, infantile belief system based on fairy tales gives them the right to murder and repress everybody else 'cause God has chosen Them.
Fuck that, I've had enough.
There is a ghost haunting Europe, the ghost of atheisism.
Miltant Secularists Arise! You have nothing to lose but their chains!

I'm with you brother!

Oh, and after this morning's marathon...I hate nipping into the toilet and finding dirty footprints on the seat with shite splattered everywhere including all over the back of the seat - Learn to use a toilet properly dirty bastards!!

irishwhite

Postby irishwhite » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Passive aggressive pedestrians who seem to think they have the right of way no matter what way..
posted June 02, 2007 02:24 PM
If Bates stays in charge, I am officially washing my hands of Leeds Utd. It's dead to me.
Mavis0269

Sanchez Watt's Sticky Dribble

Re: Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby Sanchez Watt's Sticky Dribble » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:12 pm

ARDS wrote:Ok I started this thread on the old SQ Ball..........So I thought it's too good a thread to let go off.

When I thought about it today; I was at the parents Teacher meetings today and isn't it typical that the teacher is younger than you but you would love too fuck the Arse of her . :lol:

So what exactly is your problem then?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:32 am

-

Return to “The Square Ball”