Grumpy Old Man Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
H-Bombs

Postby H-Bombs » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:53 pm

thechubbyone wrote:I'll also add to TFP's comment about mobile phones to include anyone listenting to music on headphones at such a volume that the entire bus is still able to hear it. Invariably it's some absolutely gash dance music pouring from the headphones of a tracksuited chav with more spots than braincells.

On the theme of buses I'll also add bus drivers to the list. Generally speaking, absolutely miserable bastards with an urge to give you as many 2p coins as possible.

Anything to do with buses should be on the list. Fucking public transport of the devil. Never show up, take forever, cunting bus drivers will fly past you waiting in the rain just for fun. Always some cunt smoking upstairs and god forbid you get a late bus, the poor black driver is usually copping some powerful racist abuse from drunk teenagers.

Tonyeboah

Postby Tonyeboah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:05 pm

When you are on a train or a plane and people in the aisle getting their luggage stick their arse in your face. My face does not want to see or smell anyones arse that close

Also people who write on the walls of public loo's in shit.

Patrick-Hong Kong

Postby Patrick-Hong Kong » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:13 pm

...geting stuck behind someone at a cash point machine when you are in a hurry and they have about half a dozen cards which they feed in one at a time and check every aspect of their accounts. If I stuck a hatchet in the back of their neck it would be laughed out of court and the police fined for wasting time!!! :evil:

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Tonyeboah wrote:Also people who write on the walls of public loo's in shit.

So you're saying I should stop that?

Tonyeboah

Postby Tonyeboah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:27 pm

thechubbyone wrote:

Please refrain from this behaviour in public. its fine in your own loo at home

mi.mic.mick.mick jones

Postby mi.mic.mick.mick jones » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:31 pm

People driving in middle lane on motorway doing 45-50 mph. Nomally very nervous looking women or asians in white datsuns.
Single women drivers of large 4x4's parking either on the pavement or 10 yards away from it.
People who drive round un-insured, un-taxed,un-licensed,un-mot'd and when caught get fined a total of £130, half cost of insuring it in the first place.
But most of all Simon fucking Cowel, talentles twat who earns a fucking fortune for doing fuck all.
Don't tell him pike

Tonyeboah

Postby Tonyeboah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:00 pm

African Americans who come on the television saying they are not voting for Obama just because he is black

Lusik

Postby Lusik » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:20 pm

People who don't bother indicating at roundabouts, twats using mobile phones when driving, taxi drivers. :evil:

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Tonyeboah wrote:
thechubbyone wrote:

It's political correctness gone mad that I can't do this stuff in public. What next? No wanking at the urinals? Thin end of the wedge if you ask me!

Tonyeboah

Postby Tonyeboah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:34 pm

thechubbyone wrote:
Tonyeboah wrote:
thechubbyone wrote:

It's political correctness gone mad that I can't do this stuff in public. What next? No wanking at the urinals? Thin end of the wedge if you ask me!

Yes and no anal fisting on public transport please. The "muzzies" have been complaining

Supernorm

Postby Supernorm » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:35 pm

THE CIVIL SERVICE. Swollen to bursting point, with only a quarter of them needed. Fat salaries and index linked pensions, grrrrrrrrrrr!!

:x :x :x
Gripper wrote: "I did a Shaolin Qi-Gong taster sesh a few weeks back. Dead good it was" :lol: :lol: :lol:

burnleyinexile

Postby burnleyinexile » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Cunts who use their mobiles when driving, uninsured/unlicensed drivers who brag that they never get caught. People who take drugs when operating plant on building sites and drive like twats, laughing as you fall into a shit filled trench.

The cunts who, sensing that it may at some stage in the day get foggy, insist on driving with dinner plate sized fog lights on...esp at night. They are fucking cunts of the highest order and I fully intend to pull one over one night and severely injure the cunt.

burnleyinexile

Postby burnleyinexile » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Or am I over-reacting?

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Cunts who make forums dayglo when there was fuck all up with it.

Perseus

Postby Perseus » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Lusik wrote:People who don't bother indicating at roundabouts,

Amen brother. Indicators are treated as some sort of optional extra by the cunts. No indicators, then no give way from me.........fuck 'em....twice over.

Cold callers.....After a hard days grafting the last thing I want to do is yak to these twats who have the uncanny knack of calling just as you plant your arse down to get stuck in to your tea.

LUFCRay

Postby LUFCRay » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Twats who expect cars to stop at pedestrian crossings when they are riding a bike. I've nearly run a few down who expect me to stop. :roll:

Now if they are pushing it I will stop. Otherwise they should obey the Highway code.

And thats another thing...Cyclist who have a blatent disregard for red traffic lights..Wankers. One cunt nearly hit me whilst I was crossing at a set of lights and the green man was on. :evil: :evil:

wimpy

Postby wimpy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:59 pm

I hate it when you come to a narrow road with cars parked both sides, you flash your lights to let some twat who is 200 yds away go first. They drive toward you and intead of carrying on they then pull over into a space 10 yds away so that you can go. FUCKING IDIOTS just keep going

wimpy

Postby wimpy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:01 pm

H-Bombs wrote:
thechubbyone wrote:I'll also add to TFP's comment about mobile phones to include anyone listenting to music on headphones at such a volume that the entire bus is still able to hear it. Invariably it's some absolutely gash dance music pouring from the headphones of a tracksuited chav with more spots than braincells.

On the theme of buses I'll also add bus drivers to the list. Generally speaking, absolutely miserable bastards with an urge to give you as many 2p coins as possible.

Anything to do with buses should be on the list. Fucking public transport of the devil. Never show up, take forever, cunting bus drivers will fly past you waiting in the rain just for fun. Always some cunt smoking upstairs and god forbid you get a late bus, the poor black driver is usually copping some powerful racist abuse from drunk teenagers.

As a bus driver I fuckin hate it when some cunt comes downstairs to tell me that the big gang of teenagers upstairs are smoking. I cant smell it from my seat so fuck off back upstairs you spineless twat and tell them yourself. Saves me from getting the kicking

mi.mic.mick.mick jones

Postby mi.mic.mick.mick jones » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:52 pm

People who cut in at the last minute at road works, even though there's a sign saying a lane closes in half a mile, as if their time is more important than everone elses......cunts.
People who park in disabled spaces, when clearly they're not, and large 4x4's parked in disabled places, it's a four foot climb into the fucking drivers' seat, not the most practicable vehicle for a dis FABLED person....cunts :evil:
Don't tell him pike

Charlie Don't Surf

Postby Charlie Don't Surf » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:57 pm

People who use buses.....cunts, getting a whole lane to themselves :x

Return to “The Square Ball”