Grumpy Old Man Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
ARDS

Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby ARDS » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:50 pm

Ok I started this thread on the old SQ Ball..........So I thought it's too good a thread to let go off.

When I thought about it today; I was at the parents Teacher meetings today and isn't it typical that the teacher is younger than you but you would love too fuck the Arse of her . :lol:
Forza Leeds Utd

JordanB

Postby JordanB » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:53 pm

Oh fuck. He found us aswell.

Old cunt. ;)

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Today I became a grumpy old man. I was in the car listening to the news when another car pulled up next to me, the twats music was so loud I couldn't hear my radio.

Does he know it will damage his lugs?

ARDS

Postby ARDS » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:55 pm

JordanB wrote:Oh fuck. He found us aswell.

Old cunt. ;)

Keep masturbating you will be fine. :)
Forza Leeds Utd

90 miles an hour

Postby 90 miles an hour » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:57 am

Merseyside Police have announced an initiative to crack down on car tax dodgers in our area. The day I see a car with PL, LV, LT or any other foreign plate pulled over by them is the day I'll believe it is no more than a money-raising exercise - just like the mobile speed camera vans they keep sending out.
It may take a little longer than planned - but we'll be back.

SimonB

Postby SimonB » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:25 am

B@stard wrote:Today I became a grumpy old man. I was in the car listening to the news when another car pulled up next to me, the twats music was so loud I couldn't hear my radio.

Does he know it will damage his lugs?

Danger expert indeed, cant you leave your work at work mate ? :D
We had a meeting at work today and I was asked what steps I would take in the event of a fire. Apparently "fucking big ones" wasn't the right answer

SimonB

Postby SimonB » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:39 am

The things that make me grumpy are -

1 lorry drivers who overtake on a dual carraigeway when going uphill, managing to overtake by going at 0.00000000001 mph quicker than the other lorry

2 people who take their items to the till and then act surprised when they find out they have to pay, spending fucking ages getting their wallets or purses out

3 restuarants that add a 10% service charge irrespective of whether they have provided good service and then on top of that seem to expect a tip

4 fucking tourists in cambridge, walking slowly or suddenly stopping in the middle of the street and getting in my way
We had a meeting at work today and I was asked what steps I would take in the event of a fire. Apparently "fucking big ones" wasn't the right answer

JordanB

Postby JordanB » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:59 am

Going to big Cities and been held up by mainly Chinese strolling at 0.000000000000000000000000001 mph (That's slower than them fuckin' lorries) and taking photos of everything!

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:16 am

Cunts buying summat for £1.50 and paying with a fucking credit card in a shop thats busy as fuck.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:18 am

teenagers on public transport playing music [usually on a mobile phone] through a speaker, rather than using headphones.

massively unacceptable.

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:24 am

People who spend a fucking age at cash machines. It's normally either old people, who seem to think pressing buttons quickly will force the machine to dispense their entire life saving all over the pavement, or students checking if they've got £10 left in their poxy account for a mobile top-up. Fuckers the lot of em.

I'm 23 by the way. :?

shooter

Postby shooter » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:31 am

Fucking kids playing football outside my house - twats!

Sat next to a fucker on the train with his iPod playing too loud - all I can hear is boom boom boom in a hissing sort of way - I want dis, I want dis, I want dis, rappin ting - twats!

People selling the Big Issue with clean shoes and well groomed - twats!

My daughter asking me what it was like in the olden days when I was a boy - twatess!
His eyes they shone like diamonds...diamonds are forever...forever Leeds!

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:33 am

jack and doris out for a nice little drive,usualy a rover or volvo going 22 mph.

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:35 am

I'll also add to TFP's comment about mobile phones to include anyone listenting to music on headphones at such a volume that the entire bus is still able to hear it. Invariably it's some absolutely gash dance music pouring from the headphones of a tracksuited chav with more spots than braincells.

On the theme of buses I'll also add bus drivers to the list. Generally speaking, absolutely miserable bastards with an urge to give you as many 2p coins as possible.

Patrick-Hong Kong

Postby Patrick-Hong Kong » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am

In addition to the Chinese tourists observation, what gets my goat is when I finally have to go shopping on Saturday afternoon in Causeway Bay and end up stuck in a crowd of recreational shoppers...the tectonic plate beneath my feet is taking me sideways faster than the crowd can move forwards !!!!! Shoot 'em all !!!!!!!!!!!

SimonB

Postby SimonB » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:58 am

People who drive in the middle lane of a three lane road, move over you cunts and let me drive in the middle lane

Drivers who are so slow you can feel yourself aging when stuck behind them

Women who sent unsigned valentines cards and then end up getting upset when you didnt work out that they had sent you one.

The entire department of work and pensions for being so slow in dealing with work permit applications

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 pm

Going to big Cities and been held up by mainly Chinese strolling at 0.000000000000000000000000001 mph (That's slower than them fuckin' lorries) and taking photos of everything!

People going slower than lorries? Scandalous. Whatever next, I ask you, whatever next?

The High Priest

Postby The High Priest » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:02 pm

People whining about the Japs hunting whales. What the fuck does it have to do with anyone else? And who are we to impose our cultural values on them? What shameless arrogance!
The High Priest is working tirelessly to hold the congegration together in these benighted times.

irishwhite

Postby irishwhite » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Wankers who use their credit cards to pay for anything and everything...I'm always stood in a queue behind one of those cunts
posted June 02, 2007 02:24 PM
If Bates stays in charge, I am officially washing my hands of Leeds Utd. It's dead to me.
Mavis0269

Tonyeboah

Postby Tonyeboah » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Homosexuals who put on that stupid fucking lispy accent.

Return to “The Square Ball”