O/T gamers

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Dale White

Re: O/T gamers

Postby Dale White » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Man Called Sun wrote:
Dale White wrote:Nintendo are re releasing the SNES :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: in September and the bundle contains 22 games and 2 controllers, it will be $80 in the USA, I hope they release it here because I want the fucker. It has an unreleased game, starfox 2 so it's worth it for that alone.

Just been reading about this, looks fucking lovely. I've still got the original one, it's worth it for Zelda alone. :cheers:
They are releasing it in the UK but it's sold out, I've left a pre order on Nintendo's site there is a special portal for it.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Starfox 2, Shirley?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Starfox 2, Shirley?
:lol: Aye, Firefox, i'm a fucking cabbage, it's age that does it.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:28 pm

my colleague was vaguely interested to know how much time her son spends gaming online - does this page offer any clues?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/27554261/Eggmush

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Fuck knows what drugs these guys at this small indie were on when they thought this up, designed the mammal movement, or planned this trailer, but I'm sold.

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:07 am

Not my sort of game that, in other gaming news Square have re made The secret of Mana and it's out in January, :salute: :salute: :salute: :D :D :D :thumbl:
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:47 am

Crash Bandicoot is really getting on my tits. I was shit hot at it years ago, it is now the hardest game ever made. Ever.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Impressive John Wick-style badassery in Endless mode of SuperhotVR: amazed how he dodges some of these bullets while killing every MF in the room as Quentin T. would write, full body movements and accurate throwing of spent guns... (to explain for the benefit etc, time only moves when you do or you fire: the gun waggling is to move things along).

Thus demonstrated, I'd still last barely twenty I imagine.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:17 pm

The evil within 2 is out next week, cant wait, the first one was pretty scary but this one looks off the scale, so much good stuff out in the next few weeks.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Dale White wrote:The evil within 2 is out next week, cant wait, the first one was pretty scary but this one looks off the scale, so much good stuff out in the next few weeks.

Schedules get packed till Xmas IIRC. What a shame :lol:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 am

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Just a heads up, there is a GT sport demo up on psn but it will only be there till sunday night, just a warning it's huge, 43 gig, 14 hour dl for me.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Long-standing Ballers will recall the shameful Xbox One I got whilst my now ex-missus was away in India for a couple of years ago. I recently moved and decided it didn't necessarily have to live under the bed anymore since current lass is a bit less judgemental etc. However, it didn't fit anywhere I wanted to put it so I impulsively decided to get rid of it since it's not doing owt. I boxed it up and took it to a branch of Game, where one of the employees pointed out that I could trade it in for £150 store credit and get the newer Xbox One S, which is half the size and doesn't have a power brick for £199, including the newly released FIFA 18 and some Forza racing game, which combined come to well over £50. You could probably sell those games and make a profit from the deal. You also get two months on Now TV for free (sadly only entertainment or movies though).

Actually given that the new Xbox One X is about to come out, the Xbox One S might get even cheaper around Xmas so maybe that's worth waiting for.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:24 pm

I always like the xbox Tommy and we would have one in the house now but for it not wanting to find our fucking wi fi, my lad bought an xbox one s but it just would not connect to the wi fi, we tried all sorts to get it to work but sadly no joy, the normal xbox one was fine, he ended up taking it back and getting the new smaller ps4 instead. Game related stuff does not get discounted at xmas mate, it's golden time for them.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Ah that's unfortunate, mine is fine. Also seems snappier all round, makes less noise and streams 4K.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Dale White wrote:Just a heads up, there is a GT sport demo up on psn but it will only be there till sunday night, just a warning it's huge, 43 gig, 14 hour dl for me.

:thumbl: ta Dale

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Dale White wrote:Just a heads up, there is a GT sport demo up on psn but it will only be there till sunday night, just a warning it's huge, 43 gig, 14 hour dl for me.

:thumbl: ta Dale

Aye, ta Dale. Downloading now :thumbl:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:59 am

Still an hour to go on my d/l :(
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:16 am

Mine started before I had to go out: won't get the rest down till Monday maybe, but should be ok so long as it's registered in your library.

Edit to this: just saw something suggesting it won't be playable until the 9th, and then only until the 12th. Thanks for that, Sony...

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 am

Yeah cunts, 2 day d/l and the cunt wont work, server maintenance, why bother with a demo most wont be able to play properly, fucking daft cunts.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Return to “The Square Ball”