O/T gamers

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Ponte

Re: O/T gamers

Postby Ponte » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:38 am

Phil LUFC wrote:Dunno, can you do that cross platform? From PC.

I doubt it, anyway I have now sorted my squad and the Prem will be faced by CBs of Suzuki, Lascelles and Oxford. Wingers are Roofe, Aarons and a couple of kids on loan from City & Liverpool. My CM choice is Bridcutt, Viera, Dallas (he plays quite well there) and Phillips. Charlie Taylor broke his ankle in pre season so Denton is my only LB.
I should stay up and build from there and hopefully bring in some decent free transfers to go with a better budget.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 am

PC?? FFS :roll: :wink:

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 am

Ponte wrote:

I doubt it, anyway I have now sorted my squad and the Prem will be faced by CBs of Suzuki, Lascelles and Oxford. Wingers are Roofe, Aarons and a couple of kids on loan from City & Liverpool. My CM choice is Bridcutt, Viera, Dallas (he plays quite well there) and Phillips. Charlie Taylor broke his ankle in pre season so Denton is my only LB.
I should stay up and build from there and hopefully bring in some decent free transfers to go with a better budget.

I also signed Oxford at that stage, took a while but he came good :thumbl: .

What system do you use? I very much like a straight 433, the one with the narrow front 3. Move the middle CM back so he's a DCM. It's brilliant for through balls down the touchline from full back to quick wingers.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:27 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
Ponte wrote:

I also signed Oxford at that stage, took a while but he came good :thumbl: .

What system do you use? I very much like a straight 433, the one with the narrow front 3. Move the middle CM back so he's a DCM. It's brilliant for through balls down the touchline from full back to quick wingers.

I use similar to that or alternate with the 4-3-3 attack with two CM and then Pablo advanced. Used to work well when I had Sacko running into space on to a through ball past the fullback.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
LSD&2Es wrote:
Dale White wrote:Horizon zero dawn, wow, just wow.

I am seriously considering this one as a birthday present to myself :)

This failed to grab me but looks very pretty. What's it nailing, Dale?
Well for a start it looks amazing but that would count for nowt if it didn't play well. The controls are a bit different to other games of a similar type but once you get used to them they work a treat, the game play is very very good and there is loads to do other than the story, the weapons are great, I cant say too much about it because of spoilers, I will say though the tutorial is one of the best I have ever played.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Cheers mate. Not just a Far Cry clone, then? Good to hear.

I always liked their games, the engine was always very pretty, looks like they've kept it up then.

I think I was put off by robot giraffes, if I'm honest :lol:

Edit: I'm still waiting for time to get to grips with Marguerite's pussy again :viking:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:20 pm

The map is pure far cry but a lot bigger with more to do, I just got through what is really a prologue, it took me around four hours but I could have done it quicker or hung around doing stuff for ages, the choice is yours to make.It's a bit of a cunt that the first sort of mini boss you face has some sort of rapid fire gun and you have a bow and fucking arrow, thing is though Aloy is fucking rapid.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:47 am

Horizon just keeps giving, I have played it now around 10 days and I still haven't uncovered all of the map and some of the robot machines you get to fight are huge, it's great.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:52 am

Anyone got For Honour? I've heard good things about it.
Hmmm.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am

Ponte wrote:Anyone got For Honour? I've heard good things about it.

I heard the servers can be a bit of a problem, people getting booted and waiting. Heavily multiplayer, which I usually avoid because by the time I get to it, the servers are dead.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:20 am

Had to buy a new PS4, mine was starting to play up, shop to had a sale on so I got one for £199 inc a free game, Glacier white , of course, :D E3 has been a bit crappy this year, 2 days to go though.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 am

Waiting on mine making even a faint wheeze, so I can guiltlessly drop on a pro.

There's some good stuff coming though, was going to post a couple of trailers, will do later tonight if I get time.

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:40 am

Blackwhite wrote:Waiting on mine making even a faint wheeze, so I can guiltlessly drop on a pro.

There's some good stuff coming though, was going to post a couple of trailers, will do later tonight if I get time.
I have been wading through them mate but there is so much it's hard to single some out, some good rpg stuff but no fucker on here likes them, cunts.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 am

Ha ha... on that front, must admit I'm finding it hard to care about Skyrim VR TBH...

New Wolfie looks good...

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Yeah it does, The evil within 2 will be good and fucking scary, in the first one it took me 30 mins to get out of the first room, thick cunt. :lol:
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 pm

So this made me happy Dale, cos I just read the book for the first time, and so want to play the first two games (Metro and Last Light) over again (they cover the books): you can pick both up for nowt, don't miss them, you'd like it.

New one is this:

Then, I'm also chuffed this is coming for VR, the regular game is apparently excellent:

And for anyone with a childish glee in making Nazis into pink mist: (long one this one)

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm all about crash bandicoot at the end of the month!!!

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:12 am

Blackwhite wrote:So this made me happy Dale, cos I just read the book for the first time, and so want to play the first two games (Metro and Last Light) over again (they cover the books): you can pick both up for nowt, don't miss them, you'd like it.

New one is this:

Then, I'm also chuffed this is coming for VR, the regular game is apparently excellent:

And for anyone with a childish glee in making Nazis into pink mist: (long one this one)
Yeah played both metro games but I think the first one is the best.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Dale White

Postby Dale White » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 am

Nintendo are re releasing the SNES :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: in September and the bundle contains 22 games and 2 controllers, it will be $80 in the USA, I hope they release it here because I want the fucker. It has an unreleased game, Firefox 2 so it's worth it for that alone.
FUCK OFF BATES !!!

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Dale White wrote:Nintendo are re releasing the SNES :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: in September and the bundle contains 22 games and 2 controllers, it will be $80 in the USA, I hope they release it here because I want the fucker. It has an unreleased game, Firefox 2 so it's worth it for that alone.

Just been reading about this, looks fucking lovely. I've still got the original one, it's worth it for Zelda alone. :cheers:
Float like a butterfly and sting like one.

Return to “The Square Ball”