Podcast Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: Podcast Thread

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:58 am

Still not up on the soundcloud page, or this site's own podcast pages, half missing cast and about a year late. Other than that a solid effort.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Tommy

Podcast Thread

Postby Tommy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Eamo is a solid Doug Yule-esque addition.

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Can't get hold of the podcast through the site for love nor money. Could one of you fine fella's please post a link?

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Phatphil65 wrote:Can't get hold of the podcast through the site for love nor money. Could one of you fine fella's please post a link?

If you listen on a mobile you can just download podcast addict, search for thesquareball,.add and then listen ...

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:08 pm

jackos wrote:
Phatphil65 wrote:Can't get hold of the podcast through the site for love nor money. Could one of you fine fella's please post a link?

If you listen on a mobile you can just download podcast addict, search for thesquareball,.add and then listen ...

Sorted. Thank you very much. You are a true gentleman. :salute:

Devi

Postby Devi » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Sod the podcast... Where's my mag? :rambo:
I like it. What is it?

MightyWhite

Podcast Thread

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:56 am

Too many podcasts now, doing my head in

But seriously, great stuff. :thumbl: The quality is superb considering you're all doing it remotely. I listen to other podcasts that use Skype and the likes to bring the presenters together and the quality is total shite, not to mention the issues with the delay and talking over each other. What system do you use to do it?

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:08 am

Yeah, I was really surprised at the sound quality.

I would have considered having Eamo host and kept the other two (hi) in their usual roles. A bit hignfy in a way. Did you try that or was it a power grab by Moscow? :mrgreen:

thechubbyone

Postby thechubbyone » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:37 am

Moscow's thinking was that he talks too much anyway so him hosting it would force him to bring others in. There's currently talk of Moylan making a glorious comeback but we shall see.

Technology wise we each have a small usb mixer and a condenser mic with a stand and a pop filter. We speak to each other over a google hangout but each individual audio stream is recoded separately and then joined together at the end. We use dateandtime.com and all say check at a given point to help sync them up.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 pm

thechubbyone wrote:Moscow's thinking was that he talks too much anyway so him hosting it would force him to bring others in. There's currently talk of Moylan making a glorious comeback but we shall see.

Technology wise we each have a small usb mixer and a condenser mic with a stand and a pop filter. We speak to each other over a google hangout but each individual audio stream is recoded separately and then joined together at the end. We use dateandtime.com and all say check at a given point to help sync them up.

So, witchcraft then, basically

MightyWhite

Podcast Thread

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:28 pm

'Nother top effort gents :thumbl:

One question, what gives with the Acast ads randomly blaring out mid sentence?!

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:55 pm

I am enjoying the regularity of these, top work. Doesn't seem to be suffering for the use of witchcraft to collaborate or for the demise of Moylan.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:28 pm

I guess SHD is back involved with the Podcast.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Who?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Come on, chaps. What happened to the more regular podcasts you promised?
Hmmm.

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:38 pm

After suffering 30 odd minutes of Phil Hay repeating himself alongside a droning fucktard on the YEP podcast, can someone please throw me a bone and pretend the SB version will return one day? Please......

moscowhite

Postby moscowhite » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Phatphil65 wrote:After suffering 30 odd minutes of Phil Hay repeating himself alongside a droning fucktard on the YEP podcast, can someone please throw me a bone and pretend the SB version will return one day? Please......

There are signs of life but I'm making no promises.

I am however droning on to myself here if you fancy being bored by me alone --> https://www.patreon.com/posts/gazzetta-mosca-14169565

I'm actually charging for this stuff (eh, I quit my job) but that one's free.
'If you give Leeds the ball, they will make you dance.' - Johan Cruyff

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:14 pm

You quit TCT?

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Have to say the Supporters Trust podcast is very good as far as Squareball replacements go
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Ponte

Podcast Thread

Postby Ponte » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:14 am

MightyWhite wrote:Have to say the Supporters Trust podcast is very good as far as Squareball replacements go

Do they have a reliable forum?

Return to “The Square Ball”