dirty leeds wrote:Mustafaster wrote:500 for Broad.
For a Soft Lad.
Mustafaster wrote:500 for Broad.
Don't want this series to end. It's been the most brilliantly village series ever:
- Stokes bowling 11 overs in a row then opening the batting.
- Massive miserable fast bowler who refuses to bat or field on principle.
- An opening batsman so boring that his own team want him to get out.
- A 22 stone off spinner without a run up who tries to mow everything over midwicket.
- A tiny 13 year old (Curran) who still gets wickets and hits it miles.
- A 38 year old who's still the best bowler in the league.
- The match referee is one of the players' dads.
- And most importantly, the debut of Hugh Jardon.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests