Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Re: Tonites Cibercop.

Postby welshwhite » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:55 pm

welshwhite wrote:
Ponte wrote:Alioski is my favourite player.

It takes a lot of courage to go on social media and show the world you are not only wrong but also a fool.

You have my total respect :salute: :D

Fool, perhaps but how can it be wrong?
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:01 pm

We'd have been better giving Roofe a good contract and fucking BamBam off to Anderlecht.

This Leeds team create chance after chance, it's a strikers dream. Bamford should be taking his opportunity I really hope we're brave and drop him for young Eddie.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 pm

the flying pig wrote:
Oheddieeddie wrote:I'd like to say thank you for all the good wishes and things you've written about the impact Eddie has made tonight. I honestly feel you may be giving me too much credit after a decade reading and posting here as tonight was very much my usual standard although of course it's nice to be recognised

Moscow even sneaked in a little del amitri reference into his match report for you https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... ssion=true.

Hadn't seen that, thanks :D

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:We'd have been better giving Roofe a good contract and fucking BamBam off to Anderlecht.

This Leeds team create chance after chance, it's a strikers dream. Bamford should be taking his opportunity I really hope we're brave and drop him for young Eddie.

Errm did you notice how bamford at least got himself on the end of 3 decent chances against championship opposition? Eddie looked good, took his chance, but wasn't on the end of as many chances yesterday against inferior opposition.

Basically I reckon you're calling this too early and overlooking what bamford gives to the team.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Quiffy wrote:
Oheddieeddie wrote:We'd have been better giving Roofe a good contract and fucking BamBam off to Anderlecht.

Errm did you notice how bamford at least got himself on the end of 3 decent chances against championship opposition? Eddie looked good, took his chance, but wasn't on the end of as many chances yesterday against inferior opposition.

Basically I reckon you're calling this too early and overlooking what bamford gives to the team.

That’s what you get for working with feet. It’s a binary world :mrgreen:
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Tycipa wrote:
Quiffy wrote:

That’s what you get for working with feet. It’s a binary world :mrgreen:

:lol:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 am

Quiffy wrote:

I agree Quiffy but he really needs to start finding the back of the net asap for not just his own good , ideal scenario v The Pies for me is start him but haul him off at HT if nowts happening for him again and give Teddy a full half ....Starting Costa would help Paddy....I also think this one is crying out for 3-1-3-3
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:46 am

kennyb41 wrote:I agree Quiffy but he really needs to start finding the back of the net asap for not just his own good , ideal scenario v The Pies for me is start him but haul him off at HT if nowts happening for him again and give Teddy a full half ....Starting Costa would help Paddy....I also think this one is crying out for 3-1-3-3

i was thinking 60 minutes this time, but yeah, we're on the same page.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

jackos

Postby jackos » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:42 pm

welshwhite wrote:It's good to read that Bielsa is concerned about his off the field welfare. It makes what Douglas said sound not quite right.

Anyway, it's time to drop Bamford, either for Costa or Eddie, maybe then he'll pull his finger from out of his arse. He can't go on expecting every ball crossed to him to be within a foot, the lazy cunt.

Out for a while

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Great win - a good cup run cannot be over looked to boost the coffers, chip at the FFP, & valuable game time for some.
Home tie v the Potty inbred should draw a good crowd
I don't subscribe to simply playing a rotated squad without any real ambition to progress
Seven changes v Scumford was not a rotation, Costa Alioski Bacardi Clarke, who would be considered starter calibre
Shackleton & Davis have earned a place the first team squad
Fast Eddie got off to dream start, looks a bit lightweight but a hell of a prospect
We still look very short, lightweight and vulnerable at the back, likely to leaky goals v better opposition
NF was a classic example of the carry over from last season, a game we should have won, but lost not converting chances and conceding needlessly from scrappy defending.
keep the cup run going -On wards to Wembeerley

Return to “The Square Ball”