Vampire's dumbfuck counselling services

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Mustafaster

Re: Vampire's dumbfuck counselling services

Postby Mustafaster » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 am

COME ON YE WHITES!
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 am

Come on Leeds

Massive night in the Championship.
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:09 am

Eddies Boots wrote:Fuck no - i am not starting a CK - nor will i be around for the match.

This is why new threads are rare around here :mrgreen: .

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 am

What do you reckon Phil? Could be a long swim home.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:45 am

metalsmurf wrote:What do you reckon Phil? Could be a long swim home.

It'll be reet. It's just a little wet round here so, naturally, I assume it's the same 50 miles west. Already bad your way?

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:21 am

Phil LUFC wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:What do you reckon Phil? Could be a long swim home.

It'll be reet. It's just a little wet round here so, naturally, I assume it's the same 50 miles west. Already bad your way?

Just picking up, mums village was under water last week, should be ok as long as the motorway stays open cos the valley roads will be flooded.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Leeds United
@LUFC
·

Marcelo names the same Starting XI that featured against Brentford, with Tyler Roberts named on the bench

Blind loyalty or just plain stubborness, it's hard to work him out.

Come on Leeds!

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:15 am

Is it so hard to do that here?

Vampire wrote:Brentford CK thread.......

Blackwhite wrote:Anybody got any tips for bars in Madrid that show EFL games?

Brizzie CK thread.....

Blackwhite wrote:I am, for once, actually abroad. Sat eating an amazing lunch in Madrid. Hope the pass works.

Blackwhite wrote:Enjoy the weather, lads, heh heh. Getting rain alarms,v sounds horrible. Heart bleeds.

HOM thread.......

Blackwhite wrote:Dennis has cancelled my flight home. Should be GOM, instead with help of those I'm with and those similarly detained, trying to make the most of it and it's good craic.

Jeez, it’s like reading drivel on a needy person’s Facebook page! Desperately trying to portray a glamorous lifestyle with ‘hilarious’ anecdotes and selfies. “Hey everyone, guess what? I’m in Madrid! Look at ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!!!!”

:lol:

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:16 am

And you!!

kennyb41 wrote::mrgreen:

I think it's safe to say he wants to give the impression he's in Spain.

Or at the very least wants someone to think he is.

Must dash.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:46 am

welshwhite wrote:Leeds United
@LUFC
·

Marcelo names the same Starting XI that featured against Brentford, with Tyler Roberts named on the bench

Blind loyalty or just plain stubborness, it's hard to work him out.

Come on Leeds!

He trusts himself Welsh, with KP back and White back into defence it's the best attacking defence we have and Bert knows he will have lightened the potential load on Kiko, it's the only way to go coz we're fcked otherwise (by attacking i mean and not Kiko in goal)

He has to persist with PB until Kevs up to speed, we need all the luck in the world on the run in and V Brizzle is our best team to field, lets just hope we can build a gap again before any injuries/suspensions to any of our key players.

In Bert i trust but i still think Meslier should be in now after his Arsenal show.

PB's playing well but is just not a natural finisher, let's hope Kev is.

KP and White we need now more than anyone coz we struggle like fck when juggling around the likes of Stuey and the rabbit, if this team can remain settled i feel ok, 1 or 2 disruptions depending on where and i'm scared to death.

If they remain settled I feel PB--- Jack-Klich-Pablo-Costa will finally start to find the goals Bert deserves - I hope to God i'm right.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:51 am

:mrgreen:

:fish:

:clown: :clown:

Obsessed. :elephant:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:46 am

kennyb41 wrote:PB's playing well

It's all about opinions, K. Myself I don't see anything in his game to say he's playing well.

If you mean he's now working a little harder and getting stuck in more then I agree with you.
My thoughts on that is he's only doing what every other number 9 is doing in this league.

Bamford wants the ball passed within 3 feet of him, anything else and he can't be arsed to move or jump for it, combine that with his inability to score with a ratio of 3 clear chances per game and it's obvious he's a liability and passenger at best.

In all his time here I can't remember his ever getting close or even winning a man of the match performance - I doubt if he ever will.

If people want to support and get behind the ear-cupping-can't-be-arsed-cunt then that's their choice.
Each to their own as I've always said.

Must dash.

:basket:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:57 pm

Yeah you're right, actually ' playing well' is what he is not doing, working hard is probably more the case, not sure what it is but i just wish it'd come good for him - there's a player in there somewhere that if Bert can't find then no fcker will. I know we've given him shyte but he is an integral part of that attacking 5 and i can't see Roberts doing the lone striker role , Kev might but we dunno yet, but let's not let Jack Costa and Klich off the hook that easy = coz collectively we should have at least 15 more goals this season.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:04 pm

kennyb41 wrote:Yeah you're right actually

You'll find that happens all the time with me :thumbl:

Must dash.

:basket:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:14 pm

' All' ?

First time i've noticed it.

:dj:

Return to “The Square Ball”